Webcam Mauritius

Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: So Jan 22, 2017 5:41

News News of Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Site map of Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations » Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

All about Hotels and Accommodations

Indian Resort

Hi Guys, I just joined today!

We are coming to Mauritius for the first time on 16th July and staying at The Indian Resort in le Morne, can anyone tell me more about it?

Thanks

Elaine
Read more : Indian Resort | Zugriffe : 2437 | Antworten : 2

HOUSE RENTAL

WE WANT RENT A HOUSE betwwen 28.11.2007 and 11.01.2008 in region PEREYBERE between HIBISCUS and MERVILLE hotel.

Can I get email or internet page?

Pumpkin
Read more : HOUSE RENTAL | Zugriffe : 1398 | Antworten : 1

Hibiscus Beach Resort

Hi everyone

Has anyone had any experience with this hotel (seems to be known as Hibiscus Hotel as well) in Pereybere? I'd be interested to know - there aren't that many reviews around and they're fairly mixed, though the ones I saw before I booked were good!

Also any other tips about Pereybere or Mauritius in general you think I need to know?

Thanks

Penny
Read more : Hibiscus Beach Resort | Zugriffe : 854 | Antworten : 0

Le Tropical

We have booked two weeks at Le Tropical Hotel has anyone stayed there any recommendations
H :cool:
Read more : Le Tropical | Zugriffe : 1279 | Antworten : 1

hotel villa kissen in trou aux biches

I want to reccomend a hotel that I stayed in at Trou Aux Biches in the north east part of Mauritius. It was run by a very friendly, helpful, and down to earth couple. It is called Hotel Villa Kissen - I heard about it from the lonely planet guide, but when I got there I found out that they had just built a new hotel, brand-spanking-new, beautiful rooms, a pool, and even closer (two ...
Read more : hotel villa kissen in trou aux biches | Zugriffe : 2654 | Antworten : 2

Sands resort

Hi all, I'm new here - hope someone is friendly and can help me! I'm thinking of staying at the Sands resort at the end of September and have a couple of questions - first and most important how far is it to some bars/restaurants outside the hotel in the evening and how esy to get to them? Second, what weather can I truly expect then?! Thanks all, from a novice!
Read more : Sands resort | Zugriffe : 1941 | Antworten : 9

How to contact Hotel Elysium???

Hello,
Is there anyone who knows how to get in contact with Hotel Elysium?

We like to know the phonenumber / email address.

And did anyone stay at Hotel Elysium recently? Is it nice and okay?

We hope to hear something from anybody! :)
Read more : How to contact Hotel Elysium??? | Zugriffe : 1239 | Antworten : 2

Le Beau Rivage - has anyone been there?

Can anyone give us some advice on le Beau Rivage resort? It looks great on the net, but I would love to hear some comments from someone who has been there.
Read more : Le Beau Rivage - has anyone been there? | Zugriffe : 977 | Antworten : 1

Accommodation in La Golette???

Hey,
does anybody know some cheap apartements or other in La Golette????
Thanks,
Kathy
Read more : Accommodation in La Golette??? | Zugriffe : 988 | Antworten : 1

Cilaos beach

Hi To everybody, I am after some help. Coming back to Mauritius in feb07, and bringing my 2 kids oh and wife! Looking at Cilaos beach anybody know this place/area. Been to Ocean villas, (great place super staff, private beach-- so,so) grand bay but want something different this time. Any help much appreciated.
Read more : Cilaos beach | Zugriffe : 1887 | Antworten : 3

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 74029 • Themen insgesamt: 14357 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9835