Webcam Mauritius
Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:07

News News of Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Site map of Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations » Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

All about Hotels and Accommodations

Mauritius: Any Opinions about Tarisa Resort/Grand Bay?

Hello there,
We are planning a week long trip to Mauritius in the first week of January. We were offered a stay-board-tour package at Tarisa Resort at Mont Choisy at a decent price. It looks pretty good on the websites - lots of facilities, close to Grand Bay etc.
Would love to get some first hand opinion from you people:
- How is their service? Friendly, or I-like-your-money-better-than-you type ...
Read more : Mauritius: Any Opinions about Tarisa Resort/Grand Bay? | Views : 1397 | Replies : 0

advertise info!

we like to give help to people who have questions about a Hotel or other accomodations.
so, no advertising needed, as forum user them self, tell there experiences.

thanks for understanding.
Read more : advertise info! | Views : 5645 | Replies : 0

Legends Hotel

If anyone has stayed here I would appreciate any info you are able to impart - the quality of the food - the clientelle. We like to stay at hotels where there is a mix of nationalities.
Read more : Legends Hotel | Views : 3572 | Replies : 4

La Cocoteraie

Does someone know smthg about La Cocoteraie hotel?

Read more : La Cocoteraie | Views : 1507 | Replies : 1

Hotel La Pirogue

Hello all!

We're going to be in mauritius in july for two weeks. We've chosen la Pirogue since we heard that at that time of year the west coast is better and the sunsets are amazing... However, it would be nice to hear comments on the hotel. I hear it has been recently refurbished? Has anyone been there now? How is the service, the food, the beach??

Also our friends will be getting married there, ...
Read more : Hotel La Pirogue | Views : 5685 | Replies : 7

Le Victoria

Hi Forum

Could anyone shed some light on what this hotel is like and also the hotel beach? Is june an okay time to go deap sea fishing? What are the small local restaurants like and is the food(meat..hygiene) like and if it is okay for tourist to eat, as i believe this is the only way to really appreciate a countries cuisine. so many questions...really looking forward to my trip!

Many many thanks
Read more : Le Victoria | Views : 2159 | Replies : 4

Hilton Mauritius

Has anyone stayed at the Hilton Mauritius? It is rated as a 5 star hotel in the same area as sugar beach and seems nice. Any comments? Thanks
Read more : Hilton Mauritius | Views : 1801 | Replies : 5

Honeymoon hotels, Sugar beach hotel

My fiancee and I are planning to got to Mauritius for our honeymoon in the middle of June for a week. We were going to stay at Berjaya Le Morne, but after much research found that perhaps the Northwest coast is better for the weather at that time. We are considering Sugar beach hotel as it seems to be a nice combination of weather, beautiful scenery, romantic setting. I would like something with views of ...
Read more : Honeymoon hotels, Sugar beach hotel | Views : 3423 | Replies : 3

Berjaya Le Morne

Hi. I will be going to Maurituis Berjaya Le Morne for a week holiday starting from 1 May. I am not sure whether is it the right time to go there. So if anyone know more information about the weather and the resort i am going.. please let me know. Thank you. :roll:
Read more : Berjaya Le Morne | Views : 2859 | Replies : 6

Maritim Hotel

I will be staying at the Maritim on my honeymoon in September. Can anyone tell me what the hotel is like and will the weather be nice at that time of year. Of course any other information would be greatly appreciated. Has it got a good reputation on the island.

Read more : Maritim Hotel | Views : 2662 | Replies : 2

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68585 • Total topics 9291 • Total members 9633