Webcam Mauritius
Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 23:09

News News of Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Site map of Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations » Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

All about Hotels and Accommodations

Has anyone been to Sugar Beach???

2 1/2 weeks before I am due to travel to La pirogue hotel (for my wedding) on the west coast, I have been kicked out of the hotel so they can have a conference!!!! :::(

Well they are putting us next door at Sugar Beach which is meant to be better but is only £6 per night more expensive and I don't think it has the charm ...
Read more : Has anyone been to Sugar Beach??? | Views : 1370 | Replies : 3

Interested in the North

My fiancee and I are planning for our Honeymoon March 2006 in Mauritius and we narrowed it to the North Coast coz we found out that is the area with a lively night life. We would love your help in sorting out afew things for us:
1. We will be staying for about 7 nights and our budget is about USD1500 for accomodation. I saw two hotels; Casuarina Hotel and Mont Choisy Coralia Hotel Mauritius ...
Read more : Interested in the North | Views : 2290 | Replies : 3

Any experiences from hotel Klondike?

We are planning a trip to Mauritius next october.
I woud like to hear if somebody have experiences from Hotel Klondike in the Flic en Flack beach. How did you like it?

And then, is there any ridingstables nearby? My dream is to ride on the beach to the sunset... :wink)
Read more : Any experiences from hotel Klondike? | Views : 1527 | Replies : 1

holiday during November - february

Hello and greetings from a cold Finnish winter.

My husband and I are planning a vacation in Mauritius during Nov 05 - feb 06. We first planned to stay by Flic en Flac & Grand Baie area but I heard that during that time it will be extremely hot on the west & north coast.
As we are not SO keen on hot weather & would welcome some refreshing wind, I wonder if east/south coast ...
Read more : holiday during November - february | Views : 1586 | Replies : 4

Le Coco Beach

Hi everybody !

any information concerning Le Coco Beach ?
This is near Belle Mare....

Is this place good for one week stay with a baby (23m old) ?

Thanks !

Read more : Le Coco Beach | Views : 1432 | Replies : 1

Mont Choisi

Are there many hotels in Mont Choisi? Would you happen to know their direct internet addresses, even one? :-?
I am looking for a safe, clean hotel. Pool is a must and it would be nice if situated near beach. Also would appreciate the hotel to be located so that in the evenings it would be easy to go out and crab a snack or just watch ...
Read more : Mont Choisi | Views : 1535 | Replies : 4

Le Meridian/Legends?

I am going to Mauritius in March for 10 nights.

I was thinking about staying either in Le Meridian or Legends but am not sure which side (North East or North West) will have the better weather, and less chance of rain.

I also would like to know about the beach at each hotel, as I have heard that they are not good because they are rocky and small.

Any other Suggestions?

Read more : Le Meridian/Legends? | Views : 5217 | Replies : 4

Cilaos Beach Resort, Mauritius

Does anyone have an e-mail address to this hotel?
Have seen several photos, but no means of contactic them.
Thks yr help! brittmarie
Read more : Cilaos Beach Resort, Mauritius | Views : 1859 | Replies : 1

Honeymoon in Veranda Hotel

My wife and I am planning our honeymoon in Mauritius at the Veranda Hotel. Just wanted to know if anyone has stayed in this hotle or knows anything about it. How is their the hotel right on the beach or across the road etc..

Any tips for Grand Bay would be appreciated as well
Read more : Honeymoon in Veranda Hotel | Views : 1807 | Replies : 4

Honeymoon at hotell Les Pavillions.

Me and my wife are leaving from sweden at nov 12 and will be arriving at nov 13 , about 10:35 local time. can anyone tell me something about the hotell we have chosen? Is it far away from activities? I would lika too make a dream come true and try some deep sea fishing and dive with dolphins with my wife.Is the beach windy?How is the weather in november?

//magnus and liselotte
Read more : Honeymoon at hotell Les Pavillions. | Views : 4304 | Replies : 2

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68612 • Total topics 9297 • Total members 9641