Webcam Mauritius

Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Sa Dez 03, 2016 8:36

News News of Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Site map of Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations » Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

All about Hotels and Accommodations

THE SANDS

HI!

Has anyone visited The Sands resort? I would like some comments. :-) There is very little information about Mauritius available ...
Read more : THE SANDS | Zugriffe : 1207 | Antworten : 1

Coin de Mire hotel

Dear All,

I'm planning my vacation in October. I got an offer from Coin de Mire hotel with price 57EUR per night in 1 bedroom room. I'm wondering if you know this place and it is worth those money. What is your opinion about hotel and place ?
Maybe some of you know any other cheaper places to stay but nicer then Coin de Mire hotel.
I am planning diving for one week and another ...
Read more : Coin de Mire hotel | Zugriffe : 1691 | Antworten : 5

The Maritim Hotel

Hi Everyone.
I've been watching this excellent forum for the last few months now and have been very impressed with the amount of useful and easily found information i have read. However, i was wondering if anyone could give me a review of the Maritim Hotel as it seems to one of the few that has not been mentioned in any great detail. I have read the tourist board reviews but if anyone has had ...
Read more : The Maritim Hotel | Zugriffe : 1221 | Antworten : 2

Beau Rivage

Has anyone stayed here?

Has anyone married there?

If yes to either of these questions - i owuld be very very very grateful if you could email me at s_a_o69@hotmail.com

Thanks
Read more : Beau Rivage | Zugriffe : 1412 | Antworten : 1

Les Pavillons im Juli

Hallo zusammen,

mein Name ist Gundi und ich bin neu im Forum.

Anfang Juli werde ich mit Mann und Kind (7Jahre) im Les Pavillons wohnen. i:() War schon jemand von euch zu der Zeit dort und vielleicht auch mit Kind und kann berichten? Das wäre toll.

Da ich zum ersten Mal überhaupt in einem Forum bin, seht es mir nach, wenn vielleicht Angaben oder so fehlen.

gundi
Read more : Les Pavillons im Juli | Zugriffe : 962 | Antworten : 2

Les Pavillions Hotel

Hi
My finance (soon to be husband) and I will be on honeymoon from 27 November 05 staying at Les Pavillions.

Can anyone provide more information on the hotel: location to shops/activities or what we can find to do within easy reach of the hotel. e.g boat trips.

Thank you!
Read more : Les Pavillions Hotel | Zugriffe : 1651 | Antworten : 1

The Indian Resort

Has anyone visited the Indian Resort in Le Morne? I wondered how it was. All info that I can find suggests it's lovely. :-D
Read more : The Indian Resort | Zugriffe : 2735 | Antworten : 2

Heron Villas Mont Choisy

Anyone stayed in Heron Villas??? How is the place??

I will stay there for the honeymoon, so I just wanted to makje sure its nice....
Read more : Heron Villas Mont Choisy | Zugriffe : 1193 | Antworten : 3

HERITAGE HOTLE BEL OMBRE?

Hi everyone just booked sort of last minute to go to the heritage begining of may, has anyone been and what they think? what is dress code like?
any recomendations to where to go trips ect any advice would be greatfull,also weather? sorry alott of questions just havn't reasercherd that much as was last min
Read more : HERITAGE HOTLE BEL OMBRE? | Zugriffe : 953 | Antworten : 0

Hotel Silver Beach

Hello...

Can anyone please give me information on the Hotel Silver Beach at Trou d'Eau Douce??

Thanks..

Trish
Read more : Hotel Silver Beach | Zugriffe : 1906 | Antworten : 1

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70742 • Themen insgesamt: 11346 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9714