Webcam Mauritius

Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: So Dez 04, 2016 20:17

News News of Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Site map of Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations » Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

All about Hotels and Accommodations

Casuarina Hotel

Can anyone tell us anything about the Casuarina Hotel in Troux Aux Biches as we are going there a week on Friday. Travelling with Air Mauritius. Any tips would be appreciated. :wink)
Read more : Casuarina Hotel | Zugriffe : 1254 | Antworten : 0

accomodation suggests in the north-west coast for november

Hi all, first time here with you! :-)

I'm going to stay in Mauritius (first time) with my girlfriend for about 13 days in the middle of november 2005: I'd like to find an accomodation in the north-west coast, from Grand Bay to Flic en Llac, facing or near the sea, with some night-life and shops....an apartment, bungalow or hotel..

Has anyone info that I can find ...
Read more : accomodation suggests in the north-west coast for november | Zugriffe : 1948 | Antworten : 2

accomodation suggests in the north-west coast for november

Hi all, first time here with you! :-)

I'm going to stay in Mauritius (first time) with my girlfriend for about 13 days in the middle of november 2005: I'd like to find an accomodation in the north-west coast, from Grand Bay to Flic en Llac, facing or near the sea, with some night-life and shops....an apartment, bungalow or hotel..

Has anyone info that I can find ...
Read more : accomodation suggests in the north-west coast for november | Zugriffe : 1287 | Antworten : 0

le cannonier

Hi everyone,

Going to Mauritius next Saturday, staying at Le Cannonier Hotel in the northwest , can anyone give me some info on the area ( nightlife, weather, food etc).

Cheers
Dar
Read more : le cannonier | Zugriffe : 2231 | Antworten : 1

single female

Hi I am thinking of spending 2 weeks in Mauritius in Nov, I am a 40 yr old female travelling alone and would like to know the best places to go, accomodation HB and night life, also will I feel an odd ball as mostly couples and honeymooners? And is it safe to go out alone?

Thanks
Liddy
Read more : single female | Zugriffe : 3564 | Antworten : 2

Accom early Dec - then late Dec not expensive.

Hi all - first time in this form... but am onthe way to SA for 3 weeksand have decided to stay inMauritius for 2 nights - 3rd Dec and 4th Dec ... THEN return to Mauritius for 26, 27,28, 29, 30 :::( :::( but fly out 31 NYE.

SOOOOOO.. need easy , not over the top place to stay... ...
Read more : Accom early Dec - then late Dec not expensive. | Zugriffe : 3562 | Antworten : 11

Easy to find a bed for a night?

Hi, i have got some cheap flights (£250 return) and i am coming to Mauritius on the 13th of October for 2 weeks. I am doing the backpacking thing as such i have a very limited budget and i was wondering is it easy to find a room for a night ?
If so what prices should a pay, as i know i will not pay the local prices though i like to limit how ...
Read more : Easy to find a bed for a night? | Zugriffe : 1213 | Antworten : 3

hotel for friends

Finally booked! Going to the Dinarobin for 7 nights and getting married there and then on to Legends for our honeymoon for 14 nights next September/October. A couple of friends are coming with us but obviously dont want to spend a fortune - any recommendations for nice hotels they can stay at near to Legends on the North coast?
Read more : hotel for friends | Zugriffe : 1015 | Antworten : 2

accommodation near Mahebourg or Blue Bay

Hello,

I'm looking for accommodation for 3 days in October ( 2.10 - 4.10 ).
Maybe someone knows not expensive place to stay near or in Mahebourg or Blue Bay.
I prefer Blue Bay but I know that could be too late for booking.
I'm traveling alone and standard of living is not important. Is should be place to sleep and place to wash ;)

Thanks a lot
Piotrek
Read more : accommodation near Mahebourg or Blue Bay | Zugriffe : 1317 | Antworten : 0

Be aware of Private messages.

we do not check private messages, but we know that some people send private messages to newcomers to inform them about there private accomodations.
we take no responsibility for this, as we believe everyone could post it open and there is no need to do things in private.
it's on your own risk!
we have a forum to help each other and give adwise...where we can, from different people, with different people.
Read more : Be aware of Private messages. | Zugriffe : 8857 | Antworten : 2

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70942 • Themen insgesamt: 11486 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9720