Webcam Mauritius
Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:25

News News of Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Site map of Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations » Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

All about Hotels and Accommodations

Be aware of Private messages.

we do not check private messages, but we know that some people send private messages to newcomers to inform them about there private accomodations.
we take no responsibility for this, as we believe everyone could post it open and there is no need to do things in private.
it's on your own risk!
we have a forum to help each other and give adwise...where we can, from different people, with different people.
Read more : Be aware of Private messages. | Views : 8623 | Replies : 0

Can anyone help me with some info. I plan to marry at legends next year. What is the hotel like. looks nice anyone been. Also not sure what month is best to go any sugestions.
many thanks for any info :-)
Read more : legends | Views : 9095 | Replies : 24

Hilton, Mauritius

Can anyone advise on the cost of a bottle of house wine at the Hilton? Trying to work out if it is worth looking for an all inclusive hotel, although the Hilton looks great.
Read more : Hilton, Mauritius | Views : 854 | Replies : 0

Le Canonnier

I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel.
I would be grateful for any reviews about the hotel. Has anyone seen a wedding here? Is it nice?
What is the food like? The service? Beach? Rooms? etc
Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Read more : Le Canonnier | Views : 1106 | Replies : 1

:he() Hi, has anybody been married at Dinarobin - I would love to hear from anyone who has been to this hotel with any details that you think may be useful, including views on Le Morne area generally, the beach, the sea etc.... Also, if you have seen a wedding at Dinarobin - what did you think? Any other recommendations for wedding hotels on the west coast ...
Read more : Dinarobin | Views : 1207 | Replies : 2

5 to 4 star hotel

Hello, this winter I will be taveling to mauritius. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the nemes of a good 5 to 4 star hotel. It has to be on the beach.
We are travelling with 3 adults and 2 kids. the age of the kids are 15 and 14
Read more : 5 to 4 star hotel | Views : 1035 | Replies : 1

Average cost of a three & four star hotel in the Grand B

Could somebody please provide the average cost in dollars to stay in a Three Star & four Star hotel in the Grand Baire for six days & nights?And is there a big difference in rates between the high season and low season, if so by how much? If anyone knows of a website that provides good information on the questions that I have asked I would appreciate that....Thanks ...
Read more : Average cost of a three & four star hotel in the Grand B | Views : 1432 | Replies : 1

I would like to know all about VILLAS MON PLAISIR. Could anyone shed some light on what this hotel is like and also the hotel beach? This hotel is near hote LA VICTORIA? (how many minutes is from villas to victoria)

Read more : VILLAS MON PLAISIR | Views : 1563 | Replies : 2

Has anyone visited The Sands resort? I would like some comments. :-) There is very little information about Mauritius available ...
Read more : THE SANDS | Views : 1201 | Replies : 1

Coin de Mire hotel

Dear All,

I'm planning my vacation in October. I got an offer from Coin de Mire hotel with price 57EUR per night in 1 bedroom room. I'm wondering if you know this place and it is worth those money. What is your opinion about hotel and place ?
Maybe some of you know any other cheaper places to stay but nicer then Coin de Mire hotel.
I am planning diving for one week and another ...
Read more : Coin de Mire hotel | Views : 1674 | Replies : 5

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68596 • Total topics 9293 • Total members 9638