Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Fr Feb 24, 2017 18:53

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

baby cots and highchairs.....

Hi,

we are due to fly to Mauritius in december for one month with my mother and father inlaw and our three children. I am wanting to get information about purchasing or hiring cot, pram and highchair for my now 8 month old.

i am hoping to get websites, email addresses or prices and places as a matter of urgency. We are not staying in resorts or hotels as we will be with family and ...
Read more : baby cots and highchairs..... | Zugriffe : 836 | Antworten : 0

Creole Online Dictonary

Hi

find below a nice little online dict creole to english from a hungarian guy:

http://www.freeweb.hu/etymological/Morisyenweb.htm

Greetings
wickus
Read more : Creole Online Dictonary | Zugriffe : 3190 | Antworten : 11

Football

Hi Can you please let me know if you have non-professional football matches/leagues that anyone can join?
My partner plays 5 a side football in the UK and would like to carry this on upon arrival in Mauritius. If you know if any around Grand Baie please forward the details.

Much appreciated.

Claire i:()
Read more : Football | Zugriffe : 668 | Antworten : 1

Need help with transfer from the airport in Mauritius

Hello,

I'm going to MRU in September and I want to prebook transfer for 2 adults from the airport to hotel Le Canonnier and then later to hotel Le Paradis, and from there to the airport again?

Can anyone advice where to book this service on the Internet or call by phone to some reliable operator?

Does anyone know if I will be "ripped off" if I take a taxi on the spot without a ...
Read more : Need help with transfer from the airport in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 917 | Antworten : 3

mosquitos in sept-oct

Hello
We are going to Mauritius in late september to mid of october
do we need to worry about being bited by mosquitos
I´ve read that you don´t have to worry about malaria on the island.
BY the way we´re going to stay in Flic en flac

Hope for some answers

Pia
Read more : mosquitos in sept-oct | Zugriffe : 927 | Antworten : 2

Looking for a "Bonne"

Hi everybody!

My husband and I are currently having a villa built in Perybere and it's due for completion at the end of the year.

Initially, we (and an ever increasing number of friends apparentlyl!) will be using it for holidays only a few times a year. When the villa is in use we will want a maid/cook to come in every day, but only a couple of times a month when there's nobody there. ...
Read more : Looking for a "Bonne" | Zugriffe : 864 | Antworten : 2

Currencie

I would like to know if i can use my Rands from south africa and change it for Rupees out side the airport money exchange that every body is talking about or must i rather bring euro
Read more : Currencie | Zugriffe : 910 | Antworten : 5

Any singers/choirs in Mauritius avail for wedding?

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knew of any high quality singers/choirs (pref. gospel) that would be available to perform at my wedding in November at the Legends Hotel?

Any advice would be greatly apprecitated!

Thanks
Read more : Any singers/choirs in Mauritius avail for wedding? | Zugriffe : 1908 | Antworten : 0

Renting in Mauritius

Hi,

I am moving to Mauritius and have looked at prices of apartments and wanted to know what that prices includes ususally furniture? local taxes? utilities? and are there any hidden costs that I should be aware of.

Thanks in advance.

Claire
Read more : Renting in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1200 | Antworten : 3

Flight Prices

Can you please let me know when are the cheapest and most expensive times to fly to and from the UK and Mauritius??
Read more : Flight Prices | Zugriffe : 1197 | Antworten : 6

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 79278 • Themen insgesamt: 19002 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9957