Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: So Dez 04, 2016 1:51

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Where to buy in Mauritius

Hi There,

I hope I am not intruding on the incorrect forum with these questions but I am travelling on Holidays from Sydney next month, for some sun, relaxation and shopping. I was wanting to know if playstation games are easily available on the island. How much will it cost and where can I purchase them from ? Does Mauritius have copied (pirate) versions of the games that I should look out for ?

Also, ...
Read more : Where to buy in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1696 | Antworten : 2

How Mauritius Got a Computer Revolution

by:
John Eremu
Kampala

WITH an initial input of just $2,500 - the price of a second-hand Toyota car - Mauritius has set up a computer network aimed at transforming the tiny Indian Ocean country into a cyber island.

The technology procured in April 2001 from the University of British Columbia in Canada and modified by academicians at the University of Mauritius will enable every peasant to access various types of information necessary to lead ...
Read more : How Mauritius Got a Computer Revolution | Zugriffe : 957 | Antworten : 0

Tropical storm Darius avoided Mauritius

Port Louis - Tropical storm Darius has avoided the Indian Ocean island of Mauritius and was on Saturday morning situated about 90 kilometres south of the island, the local meteorological services said.

Services at the air and sea ports resumed on Saturday after being closed on Friday afternoon following the upgrading of hurricane warning to three on a scale of four.

The warning has been lifted, the meteorological services confirmed.

Darius came closest to Mauritius ...
Read more : Tropical storm Darius avoided Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1029 | Antworten : 1

Belle Mare (Bremen)

Hi

I am trying to find out if it's still possible to rent out scooters from a company/person called Bremen in Belle Mare village? The phone number I have is 415 1576 but that no longer seems to work.

Does anyone out there have a different number or know anything about this company?

with many thanks and all the best for 2004,

suemoon
Read more : Belle Mare (Bremen) | Zugriffe : 2150 | Antworten : 9

TROPICAL CYCLONES -- CLASSIFICATION AND WARNING SYSTEM

CLASSIFICATION OF TROPICAL CYCLONES
IN THE SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN

Zone of disturbed weather (or tropical disturbance):
An area of low pressure relative to the surrounding region; the associated cloud masses are usually not well-organized.

Tropical depression:
A non-frontal synoptic scale low-pressure system originating over tropical waters with enhanced convection and/or some indications of cyclonic wind circulation. Winds circulate clockwise around low-pressure and cyclone systems in the southern hemisphere. Gusts associated with tropical depression are generally ...
Read more : TROPICAL CYCLONES -- CLASSIFICATION AND WARNING SYSTEM | Zugriffe : 3946 | Antworten : 0

Happy New Year 2004

:mrgreen:

Happy New Year 2004 and Happy Darius to all guests and members. Next time we will probably be able to add some photos of the newest Cyclone.

:Q
Read more : Happy New Year 2004 | Zugriffe : 842 | Antworten : 1

Computer Revolution

How Mauritius Got a Computer Revolution

New Vision (Kampala)

December 22, 2003
Posted to the web December 22, 2003

John Eremu
Kampala

WITH an initial input of just $2,500 - the price of a second-hand Toyota car - Mauritius has set up a computer network aimed at transforming the tiny Indian Ocean country into a cyber island.

The technology procured in April 2001 from the University of British Columbia in Canada and modified by academicians ...
Read more : Computer Revolution | Zugriffe : 1060 | Antworten : 0

tourist magnet Mauritius

Mauritius, a tourist magnet
BY LAM LI

I could not help but ponder on the ironies charted by the course of history while munching on venison curry in a wooden hut restaurant on a hilltop in the Creole Mountains of Mauritius.

As I chewed the tender meat of the Javanese deer – which is not native to this island – I was also fed the historical facts by the charming host at Le Domain du ...
Read more : tourist magnet Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1126 | Antworten : 0

flights to mauritius

when your are still looking for cheap flight to mauritius > have a look at::
http://www.cheapflights.com/flights/Mauritius/index.html
or
http://www.easy-last-minute.de/afrika/mauritius-nur-flug.html
hope it helps for people who need's holiday's, in the last minute.
best regards and merry x-mas.
stefan <X)
Read more : flights to mauritius | Zugriffe : 1091 | Antworten : 0

Mauritius Golf Open 2003

European Tour Member Mark Mouland was celebrating after becoming the first player in the ten year history of the Mauritius Open to successfully defend the title.

The 42 year old Welshman had to draw on all his experience to manage to defend the one stroke lead he held going into the final round at the Belle Mare Plage course.

After fellow European Tour Member Christian Cévaër of France had posted a six under par 66 ...
Read more : Mauritius Golf Open 2003 | Zugriffe : 862 | Antworten : 0

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70772 • Themen insgesamt: 11376 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9716