Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Mi Dez 07, 2016 18:25

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Ralph Lauren Products

Hi I was wondering if anyone was selling very competitive prices of Ralph Lauren Products available. I need them to be shipped to the United States. Please email me at nirkum2@aol.com for any inquiries, thank you!
Read more : Ralph Lauren Products | Zugriffe : 1215 | Antworten : 1

Looking for Ralph Lauren Products at a beatable price

Hi I live in the United States and I was wondering if anyone had any information about any Ralph Lauren products for sale for export to the UNited States. I am looking for very cheap prices. E-mail me at nirkum2@aol.com if you have any information. Thank you!
Read more : Looking for Ralph Lauren Products at a beatable price | Zugriffe : 1658 | Antworten : 0

How expensive is Mauritius

Hey,
Can somebody tell my more about how ‘expensive’ Mauritius is in comparison with for example, Germany or the Netherlands? How much cost local food, dinner, drinks, or if you make your own dinner? Is Mauritius cheap?
Thanks!

Regards
Floris
:he()
Read more : How expensive is Mauritius | Zugriffe : 2558 | Antworten : 1

Virus Warning, wir are NOT sending mails!!!

there is a new virus out, what can look like this:

Dear user of "info-mauritius" mailing system,

Your e-mail account will be disabled because of improper using in next
three days, if you are still wishing to use it, please, resign your
account information.

For further details see the attach.

For security purposes the attached file is password protected. Password is "55388".

Best wishes,
The info-mauritius.com team http://www.info-mauritius.com

Info.zip ...
Read more : Virus Warning, wir are NOT sending mails!!! | Zugriffe : 645 | Antworten : 0

Aikido in Mauritius?

Hallo everybody!

My name is Samuel and I would like to know if there are any Aikido schools in Mauritius.

Thank you in advance!!

Samuel
Read more : Aikido in Mauritius? | Zugriffe : 1210 | Antworten : 1

Eastcoast hotel in October

Dear all,

My fiancee and I are going on our Honeymoon to Mauritius in October. We have searched for a lot of information on hotels, and have decided to try the Belle Mare Plage, located on the eastcoast.

Does anyone think that this is a bad idea? We are not keen on finding the hottest spot on Mauritius, as we are from the cold and chilling Denmark. Just about 25-30 degrees will suffice.

Another question: ...
Read more : Eastcoast hotel in October | Zugriffe : 1016 | Antworten : 1

Spoon des Iles - Saint Geran

Has anyone eaten at this restaurant ? My wife and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary next month and would like to spend it at a good restaurant on the island - any othe suggestions ?

Justin
Read more : Spoon des Iles - Saint Geran | Zugriffe : 2874 | Antworten : 1

Sailing & Boats

I wil be coming to Mauritius in August & I hope to hire a boat or catamaran to sail around the islands in the north. Who & How will I be able to do that?
Who is the best at doing such things?

Thanks
Read more : Sailing & Boats | Zugriffe : 719 | Antworten : 1

Honeymoon Help!!

:roll: Hello, firstly I would like to say that I love your website - very helpful and informative! I need some advice please as I am visiting Mauritius on my honeymoon for 2 weeks from 9th May this year. I am booked into the Cannonier on the North West coast, 4 stars, sunsets, very nice, etc. However, I have now been offered all-inclusive 5 star accommodation ...
Read more : Honeymoon Help!! | Zugriffe : 1343 | Antworten : 7

Public transport - busses

Hi guys,
Does anyone of you know any web page where I can find buses lines and maybe timetables in mauritius? Or maybe some more practical info about public transportation in Mauritius.
Thanks in advance.
Read more : Public transport - busses | Zugriffe : 3686 | Antworten : 3

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70975 • Themen insgesamt: 11519 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9725