Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Di Dez 06, 2016 12:09

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Touris Arrival Fee: Wrong Timing

Dear All.

I found that very interesting article about the Tourist Arrival Fee I want to share with you:
Source: allAfrica
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The minister of Finance in his budget speech for 2004-2005 announced a "Tourist Arrival Fee" of 20 euros for every adult tourist and 10 euros for every junior tourist flying to Mauritius. This measure will bring Rs 300 million to Government! Is this new levy right or wrong?

The private sector and the ...
Read more : Touris Arrival Fee: Wrong Timing | Zugriffe : 1037 | Antworten : 0

Applications are invited from hoteliers

Dear Hoteliers

We are looking for hotel industry professionals with sound operational background to join us. It is once in a life time opportunity and I am sure that you won't like to miss it.

ABOUT US: Raffleton is a chain of professionally managed, exclusive, budgeted hotels promoted by a team of hoteliers. Our partner hotels maintain international standard and services. We provide instant reservation facility and advanced marketing network to our partner hotels to ...
Read more : Applications are invited from hoteliers | Zugriffe : 885 | Antworten : 0

Hotel info

Has anyone stayed at the Ambre Hotel on the east coast? Any information would be appreciated.

Are there any shops around the hotels in this area to buy soft drinks, water etc?

Where would you change money, other than at the hotels?

Anyone any info on deep sea fishing around this area? Understand La Morne is perhaps best for deep sea fishing but will be visiting Mauritius in March and apparently the east coast is ...
Read more : Hotel info | Zugriffe : 1527 | Antworten : 2

spending in mauritius

i'll be in mauritius next saturday, and my husband and i are planning to go hiking. except that i do not have any hiking shoes. my question is, are hiking shoes cheap over in mauritius? like timberland shoes? or is it cheaper to get it here in singapore?

another question i've got is, how much money should we bring over, if we want to see all the sights and go for yatching and all? is ...
Read more : spending in mauritius | Zugriffe : 1271 | Antworten : 4

Dolphins

Hello,

Could anyone let me know if there is anywhere at Mauritius were you can swim with dolphins ?
Also is there a website for the waterpark at mauritius ?
Thanks,

Suzi
Read more : Dolphins | Zugriffe : 1316 | Antworten : 3

Horse back riding in Mauritius

It's me again! As you maybe know by my previous message I'm going to Mauritius for a vacation and our hotel will be La Pirogue. I hear that the hotel has stables nearby, so I was wondering if anyone has been there horse back riding?

Do they give you all the equipment that you need or do I have to bring something myself? Do they require certain kinds of pants or shoes before you can ...
Read more : Horse back riding in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 888 | Antworten : 1

apartment / living costs

I am thinking of living in Mauritius for a year in order to do an online MA course. I think it sounds like a wonderful place to live. I was wondering how much I would need to pay for a cheap, but comfortable furnished/unfurnished bachelor apartment. I'm not concerned so much about where it is located; I'm more interested in keeping costs down. Also, can anyone give me a rough estimate of how much living ...
Read more : apartment / living costs | Zugriffe : 1755 | Antworten : 4

Car for rent on Mauritius

Hello,

Do you know where I can rent a not to expensive car for one month on mauritius... maybe from private?

Thanx a lot,
Caroline
Read more : Car for rent on Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1166 | Antworten : 1

honeymooon in mauritius..hilton? le victoria?

hi all!

my fiancee and i are planning to visit mauritius for our honeymoon during mid june. after scouting around for many hotel packages, we've narrowed it down to 2. hilton and le victoria. hilton has been famous for its service, but we do not know much about le victoria, except that it's in a grand location near grand baie. what would hilton have to offer in terms of location compared to le victoria? we're ...
Read more : honeymooon in mauritius..hilton? le victoria? | Zugriffe : 1883 | Antworten : 2

Ralph Lauren Products

Hi I was wondering if anyone was selling very competitive prices of Ralph Lauren Products available. I need them to be shipped to the United States. Please email me at nirkum2@aol.com for any inquiries, thank you!
Read more : Ralph Lauren Products | Zugriffe : 1215 | Antworten : 1

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70957 • Themen insgesamt: 11501 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9722