Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Mo Feb 27, 2017 15:17

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

COST OF BASIC THINGS IN THE GROCERY STORE?

I will soon be traveling to Mauritius for work, I work in Garment Production and I will be there for about 6 weeks setting up a new project and I have the following questions:

1) The textiles plants, are they centered in one area of the country or are they spread all throughout?

2) What is the cost of beer in a local supermarket? What is the cost of beer in a bar?

3) What ...
Read more : COST OF BASIC THINGS IN THE GROCERY STORE? | Zugriffe : 5385 | Antworten : 4

Recomendation for GP, Eyes & Ears Doctor/s

Hello again!

The school of my kid sent him to go for a medical cheack of eyes and ears, so that to ascertain wheather a hearing or sighn defect may be cause a problem at school. As I am here since February and still have not accustom to medical services, may I ask you kindly for any recomendations - GP, Doctor/s name or Medical Center/Clinic ? Thanks in advance!
Read more : Recomendation for GP, Eyes & Ears Doctor/s | Zugriffe : 6643 | Antworten : 8

Renting place for a private party

Hello!

I moved to Mauritius together with my family few months ago. We are very happy to live here. :cool: I would appreciate if anyone could help me with finding place (hall, private house, etc.) where we can host and organize our Birthday Party in July. We prefer locations as Albion, Flick an Flac, but any suggestions are wellcome. We wish to rent the place for 5hours ...
Read more : Renting place for a private party | Zugriffe : 5513 | Antworten : 9

Ordering tours and excursions online?

Hi,

I will be visiting Mauritius during August for 7 days.

Because I will be coming for a relatively short time, I want to order in advance some activities which my husband and I can enjoy during our stay, such as: catamaran cruise, swimming with dolphins, hiking trip and maybe some other activities (any suggestion?)

Can anyone recommend of a good reliable website I could use ordering some of these excursions and also some tours ...
Read more : Ordering tours and excursions online? | Zugriffe : 1499 | Antworten : 8

mark all......

hi
why mark all topics read-link don't work?
Read more : mark all...... | Zugriffe : 640 | Antworten : 2

Need ur opinion

hi,

could anyone share standpoint about Dr Aumeerally as an obstetrician / gynae and her Bon Pasteur childbirth center please ?

Really need your opinion, thanx.
Read more : Need ur opinion | Zugriffe : 569 | Antworten : 0

Wheather during September in Mauritius

Please could you give us some information about the average Weather Condition in the Region "Le Morne" during September. We like to visit Mauritius as a Honeymoon, but there are lots of people who told us, that it´s gonna be rainy and cold (about 18-22 degr.C) in the Month of september .
As we wanna swim, do some waterskiing and relax in the sun please be honest with us,

lots of greetings from Austria,

Jürgen ...
Read more : Wheather during September in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 955 | Antworten : 0

Kannadigas in Mauritius

Hi, I am an Indian working in Mauritius since last year. I'd like to meet Kannada speaking people in Mauritius. Thanks to my working hours, I'm socially dead - nearly. I've heard of Kannada Sangha here. However, I haven't been able to find out anything more.

Thanks
Read more : Kannadigas in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 676 | Antworten : 0

Deals for Mauritian Residents

Hi,

I have recently moved to Mauritius and working for a company in P.Louise. I am out here for some information, can any one suggest me a website or some contact who can help me with good rates in some of the nice hotels in Mauritius.

I was told by someone that most of the hotels do a Mauritian rate for locals during off seasons, so I am wondering if I can get any good ...
Read more : Deals for Mauritian Residents | Zugriffe : 5895 | Antworten : 3

Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in Mauritius

Hi there I'm visiting your lovely country for a couple of weeks next month and I'm trying to find out if there are any AA meetings on the island? I've tried web searches but nothing came up, can anyone help? Thanks.
Read more : Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 4847 | Antworten : 6

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 79448 • Themen insgesamt: 19154 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9972