Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: So Jan 22, 2017 1:37

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

"Shoes on the beach"?

I am going to Le Morne - can I walk in the water without special shoes?

I love these small animations, so let's party:
:ob :-) :::( :O) :pp) ...
Read more : "Shoes on the beach"? | Zugriffe : 1158 | Antworten : 3

Electrical Adaptor

Hi, I need to get an adapter for the mobile phone, camera charger etc,.
which, of course have 3 pin plugs. What type of adapter do I need to buy? I had a quick look in the shops and they were either US, Caribean or European adapters. Can anyone tell me which one I should get? Many thanks
Read more : Electrical Adaptor | Zugriffe : 897 | Antworten : 1

Weather during the first two weeks of August

Hello, I am going to Le Tousserok during the first two weeks of August 2005 - can anyone give me an indication of the weather as I have read that East coast weather is very bad at this time of year and I could be in for two weeks playing board games ! :shock:
Read more : Weather during the first two weeks of August | Zugriffe : 3974 | Antworten : 1

British JAMAICAN freaking out! Seeking sun and paradise!

AT last a website that may be able to help me!!!

Hi all. I am a young man who will be getting married at Beau Rivage in the 2nd week of Sept. I am really FREAKING out as we opted for Mauritius instead of the usual wedding fare in the UK. A friend got married there and said it was lovely but earlier on in the year.

I am British born but my family is ...
Read more : British JAMAICAN freaking out! Seeking sun and paradise! | Zugriffe : 630 | Antworten : 1

Cloudy questions

When you look at the webcams on this website, it often looks very cloudy on Mauritius. Is this a correct observation? And are there some months with fewer clouds than others? I am going in September, how "cloudy" is that month :he()

Appreciate your replies i:()

/J
Read more : Cloudy questions | Zugriffe : 875 | Antworten : 3

Wind / Money

Hi, I'm travelling to the Marina Resort & Club, Anse La Raie next week which I was told is about 15 mins from Grand Baie. I asked specifically for a non windy part of the island. Is Anse La Raie on the North side of the Island (I asked for West coast) and will it be very windy? Also is the sea cold at this time of year? Finally from a UK travelling point of ...
Read more : Wind / Money | Zugriffe : 917 | Antworten : 4

Difference between East and West?

Hi, as my family and I are going to Mauritius for the last 2 weeks in August (staying at Beau Rivage on East Coast ) I have been concerned about weather reports for East coast.

I have therefore been looking (quite alot!) at the weather stats and all day cam pics from info-mauritius.com. However how different is the weather likely to be on the East coast from the West where the pics are taken from? ...
Read more : Difference between East and West? | Zugriffe : 1450 | Antworten : 1

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 73782 • Themen insgesamt: 14110 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9834