Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Di Feb 28, 2017 7:10

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Looking at buying a used car

Hi Everyone. I shall be moving to Mauritius shortly and would be looking at buying a great condition second hand car. Incase anyone is interested or can guide me to someone who can help me, I would be oblidged. I would be more keen on a Japanese make
Read more : Looking at buying a used car | Zugriffe : 9613 | Antworten : 8

price of cars

are they compareable to british car prices?
Read more : price of cars | Zugriffe : 3323 | Antworten : 1

living on about 50.000rupies?

is this enought to live in some what luxury with maid nice 1 bed room apartment okay car etc. 50.000 is for one person ie me thanks
Read more : living on about 50.000rupies? | Zugriffe : 762 | Antworten : 1

Mauritius Wdeeing Civil Wedding Mauritius

Say YES to the man or woman of your life under the Mauritian sky...
Should a couple wishes to get married in Mauritius, Cap Soleil is prepared to handle all the formalities. The civil wedding could either be celebrated on a white sandy beach or on a catamaran, while contemplating a magnificent sunset...
Read more : Mauritius Wdeeing Civil Wedding Mauritius | Zugriffe : 2664 | Antworten : 2

Back in Albion

Hello fella Albionees,

finally we moved here since Friday, greetings to all my "neighbors" here in Albion.

Hope we will meet once or more. Love to hear from you.

Wickus.
Read more : Back in Albion | Zugriffe : 1681 | Antworten : 10

Mauritian Chutney

Hello,

I ate a lovely tomato based chutney with a chicken curry whilst I stayed in Mauritius, does anyone know of a good recipe?

I found this one online but it doesn't come out the same.

http://www.mauritianrecipes.co.uk/tomato-chutney/

I remember it being hot with coriander definately in it.

Kind Regards,
Jason
Read more : Mauritian Chutney | Zugriffe : 1502 | Antworten : 3

Tours and places to see

Heyyy people.. im here on holiday forr a month was wonderingg average prciess for tours and taxis pricesss? as i dont wan to get ripped off...there fours of us..also what places are the better to go buy taxi and which by yourself.. and what places are the best to go to

cheeers z.x
Read more : Tours and places to see | Zugriffe : 2971 | Antworten : 13

Repeat but vital and updated

Hi Everyone
I know this question has been repeated frequently on this site but I guess one needs to have updated information.

I have been offered a job with a bank in Mauritius having its office in Ebene Cyber City. The accomodation would be provided by the bank and all utilities shall be taken care by the bank.

In such a scenario, what would be the likely expenses and costs that I may need to ...
Read more : Repeat but vital and updated | Zugriffe : 695 | Antworten : 1

== high-quality modern X-ray facility WANTED

Hi,

Could anyone advise a high-quality facility to do an X-ray (chest check-up) please ?

I meant a modern up-to-date tools\equipment, thus X-ray health impact\influence would be minimal.

Merci beaucoup.
Read more : == high-quality modern X-ray facility WANTED | Zugriffe : 1136 | Antworten : 3

Accomodation for two weeks

Hello to everybody! From September 06. till September 21. my wife, our 4-year-old daughter and me are visiting Mauritius. Could someone please help us find a good accomodation that does not cost too much. It doesn`t matter on which side of an island it will be, it only matters that it is ok for a little child.
Thank you.
Read more : Accomodation for two weeks | Zugriffe : 807 | Antworten : 1

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 79512 • Themen insgesamt: 19207 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9974