News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Weather Forecast for Mai required 8-)

Hello :)

First of all, may I introduce myself :)
I'm Michal from Poland.
I'm fascinated about Mauritius island, nature, people and other
I was planning to be there in march, but I'm not sure about weather condition in this period. My decision about travel only up to weather :)
Hmm not only. It's depends on flight price too :)
Ok, I come back to my subject.

Now I will planning to go there in ...
Read more : Weather Forecast for Mai required 8-) | Zugriffe : 1092 | Antworten : 2

RUM

What is the price of a good bottle of rum these days? Local.

Jacker
Read more : RUM | Zugriffe : 816 | Antworten : 0

Greetings to all Mauritius FOrum followersss!!!

Hello everyone!!
First time I join you -HELLO MAURITIUS!!!
There are many many things I would like to know 'bout the island, the people, way of life, hotels, places,... But for now just to say nice to be here :wink). Saludos from Spain to you all. Hope you will help me to get some answers to my questions as I am visiting MAuritius next May -Honeymoon you ...
Read more : Greetings to all Mauritius FOrum followersss!!! | Zugriffe : 3626 | Antworten : 11

Recommendations

We are looking forward to coming to Mauritius next week and wonder if anyone could help with the following queries:

* Some of the previous posts suggest that it may be easiest to hire a taxi to get around. Can anyone recomend a taxi/driver that can be hired for a day or two?

* Can anyone recommend any particularly nice restaurants serving Mauritius cuisine?

* Is wine and beer cheaply available or would you recommend ...
Read more : Recommendations | Zugriffe : 1444 | Antworten : 4

Next week i'll be there! (weather forecast required, plz)

Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you all on this forum.
I write from Italy and planned one-week holiday in Mauritius...i just can't wait to be in this amazing island, but i'm a little worried about weather: 3 days looking at the webcam and all i can see are clouds everywhere :mad: i know this is not the best season to visit the island, but i ...
Read more : Next week i'll be there! (weather forecast required, plz) | Zugriffe : 3292 | Antworten : 5

Presents for Mauritian Women

HI, new to this forum.

Getting we at La Pirogue in May. Wanted to take small presents over for my wedding co-ordinator and hairdresser and wondered what might make a useful or appreciated present?

Read more : Presents for Mauritian Women | Zugriffe : 1076 | Antworten : 2

Mauritius Residents - SPIRALLING WHITEFLY (SWF) Problem

Mauritius Ministry of Agriculture - Annex IId : BIOLOGICAL CONTROL OF THE SPIRALLING WHITEFLY (SWF)

For all Mauritian residents, this information may be of help, it certainly helped us. The Spiralling Whitefly (SWF) although completely harmless to humans has a severley detrimental affect on our enviroment. They may look like cute little butterflies but basically they eat everything in the garden!

We have been experiencing some problems with the SWF since 2001 and all types ...
Read more : Mauritius Residents - SPIRALLING WHITEFLY (SWF) Problem | Zugriffe : 1459 | Antworten : 0

Picture Tsunami Mauritius

Found in a local newspaper a picture of the Tsunami in Mauritius.
I scanned it, it's in our album

Check out here:

Mauritius - Coast
Read more : Picture Tsunami Mauritius | Zugriffe : 8408 | Antworten : 5

Entire island of Mauritius gets wireless broadband

Entire island of Mauritius gets wireless broadband

The 'CyberIsland' of Mauritius within the two next months is to become the first country worldwide getting a complete nationwide broadband wireless access. 1.2 million potential users will get connected to wireless internet at home, at work, at school or on the beach through a network of "smart antennas" with a wide range of coverage.

ADB Networks - a major independent service and support provider headquartered in Mauritius ...
Read more : Entire island of Mauritius gets wireless broadband | Zugriffe : 10289 | Antworten : 22

Small island economies seek special treatment

MAURITIUS: Small island economies seek special treatment
11 Jan 2005 19:11:14 GMT

PORT LOUIS, 11 January (IRIN) - Small island countries will remain economically marginalised unless urgent steps are taken to improve market access for their products, delegates attending a UN Conference in Mauritius heard on Tuesday.

Senior government representatives from several Small Island Developing States (SIDS) highlighted that over the past decade trade liberalisation had severely battered their fragile economies.

Participants appealed for "special" ...
Read more : Small island economies seek special treatment | Zugriffe : 1443 | Antworten : 0

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70957 • Themen insgesamt: 11501 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9723