Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Di Dez 06, 2016 6:53

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Advice needed please!

Hi ya and Happy Easter from the UK :bier)

My husband and I are thinking of coming to Mauritius next year. We have got a timeshare and the options of accomodation are:

Hotel Ambre or Beach Villas, Route Cotiere, Mont Choisy.

We have never been to Mauritius before and we need some advice on the accomodation choices we have and we also need some advice when the ...
Read more : Advice needed please! | Zugriffe : 2113 | Antworten : 3

Anyone know Wesley?

Thought I'd post this bit of my msg to Slinky from the nightlife thread as a new topic just in case...
"I would love to visit Mauritius again and I would certainly love to meet up with this man. (if anyone out there knows someone going by the name of Wesley/Wessley... tall, darker than most in Mau, French speaking, chip out of one on his front teeth, big scar on his belly, last seen wearing ...
Read more : Anyone know Wesley? | Zugriffe : 788 | Antworten : 0

I miss Mauritius already!

Hello to all... I am an Australian who just returned on Tuesday from time in Mauritius. I spent 4 days, then went to London for a conference (almost missed it as the plane was 27 hours late!!) on to Italy (bella!) and then back to Mauritius for 8 days. Was lucky to spend time in the South by the water with the brother of my friend...under the shadow of "Le Pousse" with another brother... and ...
Read more : I miss Mauritius already! | Zugriffe : 1114 | Antworten : 0

we want to move south

Hello everyone! Me and my husband are looking for information about mooving in this beautiful island. We are from Québec (canada), and we are french (sorry for my english) :O) . We`re planning a trip in a couple of months and asking if someone can help us to find the way to be a resident of Mauritius.We want to keep our canadien citizenship and if its possible, ...
Read more : we want to move south | Zugriffe : 1132 | Antworten : 3

Any reccommendations on accommodation? Please help

Hello everybody, I would like to ask for any suggestions or reccommendationd on accommodation in Mauritius? We would love to find some budget self catering accommodation, ideally on the beach, with air con. Could you share your experience with us? Even a bad experience could help :-) . We plan on staying for 14 nights. Thank you very much! Veronika
Read more : Any reccommendations on accommodation? Please help | Zugriffe : 836 | Antworten : 1

Weather

Hi My Name is steve,

Me and My Partner are Flying out to Mauritus This Friday we are staing in LE TROPICAL
Trou d'eau Douce -Mauritius, and we want to know what the weather will Be we will Be there to get Maried,
Regards Steve
Read more : Weather | Zugriffe : 2257 | Antworten : 4

hi

Hi Everyone

Good to know about marutius from this forum and the culture there

thanx
mac
Read more : hi | Zugriffe : 636 | Antworten : 2

I love Mauritius!!- Any new nightlife?

:mrgreen: Hi Everybody, have just discovered this forum- so my first posting today!
I'm very fortunate to have been introduced to visitied your paradise island a few times now, thanks to having a boyfriend with Mauritian parents.
We usually stay in our place in Trou aux Biches, but travel all around the island to family and friends.
Being young people who like to enjoy ourselves when ...
Read more : I love Mauritius!!- Any new nightlife? | Zugriffe : 6373 | Antworten : 11

tomorrow (7/3/05) is public holiday

because of the rain and that so many people walk to grand bassin.
regards
stefan
Read more : tomorrow (7/3/05) is public holiday | Zugriffe : 1140 | Antworten : 0

~game -crosswords to improve my english~

hello everbody

the principle is to make another word from the end or biginning of each words as follows

x post - forum..........umbrella
y post - umbrella.......lazy
z post - lazy...........late

etc etc

shall i start :PPP)
Read more : ~game -crosswords to improve my english~ | Zugriffe : 1775 | Antworten : 10

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70957 • Themen insgesamt: 11501 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9722