Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:27

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

we want to move south

Hello everyone! Me and my husband are looking for information about mooving in this beautiful island. We are from Québec (canada), and we are french (sorry for my english) :O) . We`re planning a trip in a couple of months and asking if someone can help us to find the way to be a resident of Mauritius.We want to keep our canadien citizenship and if its possible, ...
Read more : we want to move south | Views : 1125 | Replies : 3

Any reccommendations on accommodation? Please help

Hello everybody, I would like to ask for any suggestions or reccommendationd on accommodation in Mauritius? We would love to find some budget self catering accommodation, ideally on the beach, with air con. Could you share your experience with us? Even a bad experience could help :-) . We plan on staying for 14 nights. Thank you very much! Veronika
Read more : Any reccommendations on accommodation? Please help | Views : 831 | Replies : 1

Hi My Name is steve,

Me and My Partner are Flying out to Mauritus This Friday we are staing in LE TROPICAL
Trou d'eau Douce -Mauritius, and we want to know what the weather will Be we will Be there to get Maried,
Regards Steve
Read more : Weather | Views : 2234 | Replies : 4

Hi Everyone

Good to know about marutius from this forum and the culture there

Read more : hi | Views : 633 | Replies : 2

I love Mauritius!!- Any new nightlife?

:mrgreen: Hi Everybody, have just discovered this forum- so my first posting today!
I'm very fortunate to have been introduced to visitied your paradise island a few times now, thanks to having a boyfriend with Mauritian parents.
We usually stay in our place in Trou aux Biches, but travel all around the island to family and friends.
Being young people who like to enjoy ourselves when ...
Read more : I love Mauritius!!- Any new nightlife? | Views : 6355 | Replies : 11

tomorrow (7/3/05) is public holiday

because of the rain and that so many people walk to grand bassin.
Read more : tomorrow (7/3/05) is public holiday | Views : 1133 | Replies : 0

~game -crosswords to improve my english~

hello everbody

the principle is to make another word from the end or biginning of each words as follows

x post - forum..........umbrella
y post - umbrella.......lazy
z post - lazy...........late

etc etc

shall i start :PPP)
Read more : ~game -crosswords to improve my english~ | Views : 1732 | Replies : 10

Weather Forecast for Mai required 8-)

Hello :)

First of all, may I introduce myself :)
I'm Michal from Poland.
I'm fascinated about Mauritius island, nature, people and other
I was planning to be there in march, but I'm not sure about weather condition in this period. My decision about travel only up to weather :)
Hmm not only. It's depends on flight price too :)
Ok, I come back to my subject.

Now I will planning to go there in ...
Read more : Weather Forecast for Mai required 8-) | Views : 1084 | Replies : 2

What is the price of a good bottle of rum these days? Local.

Read more : RUM | Views : 811 | Replies : 0

Greetings to all Mauritius FOrum followersss!!!

Hello everyone!!
First time I join you -HELLO MAURITIUS!!!
There are many many things I would like to know 'bout the island, the people, way of life, hotels, places,... But for now just to say nice to be here :wink). Saludos from Spain to you all. Hope you will help me to get some answers to my questions as I am visiting MAuritius next May -Honeymoon you ...
Read more : Greetings to all Mauritius FOrum followersss!!! | Views : 3614 | Replies : 11

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68602 • Total topics 9293 • Total members 9638