Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Mi Dez 07, 2016 1:51

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

south coast

Hi im flying to mauritius on sunday to the south coast any just after any
info or advice if anyone has been to the south coast? such as places to visit any info would be appreciated thanks
Read more : south coast | Zugriffe : 1107 | Antworten : 5

information pls..

Hi,

I got an offer at mauritius in govt. of mauritius. Pls. anybody can give me some information about cost of living and air fare from india to mauritius. my salary is around Indian rupeess Rs. 30000 /-. is that managable?. Expecting some useful information....

jegan
Read more : information pls.. | Zugriffe : 963 | Antworten : 3

reitish Airways

Hi eveyone!
I'm flying to Mauritius next week with my boyfriend :lol:
Im very excited!We are staying at the Troux Aux Biches hotel.Anyone has any comments - experience?
Also.We are flying on economy class with BA from Heathrow.But...I'm terriefied of airplanes...and I cant sleep when I'm flying....Anyone got any good ideas as to what to do for time to go quicker?Also..I know u can choose a film ...
Read more : reitish Airways | Zugriffe : 684 | Antworten : 1

Wedding - Weather - Help

Hi All,

My fiance and I are going to get married in Mauritius, but we cant decide between

October 2006 or April 2007

I would be grateful if someone - anyone - could help us with the decision, although i would like the sooner rather than later month - it means saving would be even tighter!

1. Whats the weather like in these two months?
2. Is one more expensive than the other?
3. Is ...
Read more : Wedding - Weather - Help | Zugriffe : 1599 | Antworten : 2

Maritim Hotel

Hi,
going to Maritim hotel on 11th July for 2 weeks, do men have to wear long trousers in the all the restaraunts, or will smart three quarter length trousers be acceptable, also can you get a helicopter trip around the island from the hotel, if so how much does it cost. Any other info about the Maritim would be gratefully received
Many thanks in advance
Read more : Maritim Hotel | Zugriffe : 1309 | Antworten : 1

Voluntary work

Hello all!

I am a german Studend and would like to spend three Month on Mauritius, when I finished my exames.

Which is why I am searching for voluntary work on Mauritius. Do somebody know an Organisation, for example environmental work?

Greetings Bianca
Read more : Voluntary work | Zugriffe : 1004 | Antworten : 1

Cost of meals and drinks in Trou-aux-biches and le paradis

Hello,

booked half-board for a week each in these 2 resorts in July. Has anyone
got an idea of what we might expect to pay for lunch and for drinks?
We are trying to estimate our potential costs, but it's difficult when you don't know the price of stuff outh there.

Thanks
Read more : Cost of meals and drinks in Trou-aux-biches and le paradis | Zugriffe : 2295 | Antworten : 1

Flying to Mauritius - which airline?

Hi,

First time in Mauritius in September. Honeymoon!

Anyway, I have a question about airlines. Flying from London, I seem to have a choice from three - Air Mauritius, Air France and British Airways. Do any of these compare favourably? I despise flying, it'll be my first long haul trip, and I don't want it to be a nightmare...

Thanks
Kai
Read more : Flying to Mauritius - which airline? | Zugriffe : 17327 | Antworten : 45

Interested

Hi, I was in MUR in february, it's an amazing place, of course, I miss it so much. How does people live, who went to work there, who isn't an aboriginal. Why have they decided they will work and live there? How about living with mauritians? Is there any hungarian in Mauritius?
I'm awfully sorry,my english is very poor.
Read more : Interested | Zugriffe : 1599 | Antworten : 6

Hello! Couple of questions from a first-timer to mauritius

Hello everybody,

my husband and i are planning our first trip to mauritius in July. We are on the brink of booking, but have just been receiving bad info about the weather in July. We want lots of sun and heat; can anyone tell me iof mauritius is cool at this time of year and what to expect?

Was also trying to decide between Heritage or Legends resort. Am leaning towards Legends now as it ...
Read more : Hello! Couple of questions from a first-timer to mauritius | Zugriffe : 4475 | Antworten : 6

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70957 • Themen insgesamt: 11501 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9723