Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: So Dez 11, 2016 10:08

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

British JAMAICAN freaking out! Seeking sun and paradise!

AT last a website that may be able to help me!!!

Hi all. I am a young man who will be getting married at Beau Rivage in the 2nd week of Sept. I am really FREAKING out as we opted for Mauritius instead of the usual wedding fare in the UK. A friend got married there and said it was lovely but earlier on in the year.

I am British born but my family is ...
Read more : British JAMAICAN freaking out! Seeking sun and paradise! | Zugriffe : 624 | Antworten : 1

Cloudy questions

When you look at the webcams on this website, it often looks very cloudy on Mauritius. Is this a correct observation? And are there some months with fewer clouds than others? I am going in September, how "cloudy" is that month :he()

Appreciate your replies i:()

/J
Read more : Cloudy questions | Zugriffe : 869 | Antworten : 3

Wind / Money

Hi, I'm travelling to the Marina Resort & Club, Anse La Raie next week which I was told is about 15 mins from Grand Baie. I asked specifically for a non windy part of the island. Is Anse La Raie on the North side of the Island (I asked for West coast) and will it be very windy? Also is the sea cold at this time of year? Finally from a UK travelling point of ...
Read more : Wind / Money | Zugriffe : 910 | Antworten : 4

Difference between East and West?

Hi, as my family and I are going to Mauritius for the last 2 weeks in August (staying at Beau Rivage on East Coast ) I have been concerned about weather reports for East coast.

I have therefore been looking (quite alot!) at the weather stats and all day cam pics from info-mauritius.com. However how different is the weather likely to be on the East coast from the West where the pics are taken from? ...
Read more : Difference between East and West? | Zugriffe : 1437 | Antworten : 1

New government of Mauritius since 08.07.2005

LIST OF MINISTERS

1. Dr The Hon Navinchandra RAMGOOLAM
Prime Minister, Minister of Defense & Home Affairs, Minister of Civil Service & Administrative Reforms
Minister of Rodrigues & Outer Islands

2. Dr The Hon Ahmed Rashid BEEBEEJAUN
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Public Infrastructure, Land Transport & Shipping

3. The Hon Charles Gaetan Xavier Luc DUVAL
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Tourism, Leisure & External Communications

4. The Hon Rama Krishna SITHANEN
Deputy Prime Minister, ...
Read more : New government of Mauritius since 08.07.2005 | Zugriffe : 5051 | Antworten : 0

Yet another weather related question :-)

I am going to Mauritius in late August 05 and will be staying at Le Paradis (Le Morne). From the previous questions and replies I guest that the weather is fair with temperatures around 25 C. Is the sea water cold or can I count on swimming? Has anyone been to Mauritius in August/September on a pure "beach vacation" - any info?

Regarding Le Paradis (or Dinarobin) resort: Do anyone know if they have like ...
Read more : Yet another weather related question :-) | Zugriffe : 1575 | Antworten : 1

weather in Oktober

Is Oktober good time to visiting Mauritius?
Read more : weather in Oktober | Zugriffe : 698 | Antworten : 1

Le Morne in July

Hi!

We're coming to Mauritius in July and have been warned to avoid the south and east because of the weather. But I'm not sure if the Morne peninsula will be as good as the Flic en Flac area or if it will be wetter. The brochures say that the mountain shelters resorts like the Dinarobin but I'm worried that the wind may come howling round it (and that the sea may be rough). The ...
Read more : Le Morne in July | Zugriffe : 1559 | Antworten : 4

Relocating to Mauritius

Hello everybody,

I'm the lucky one who got a contract in Mauritius and therefore will be relocating there for a year or two at the end of July :mrgreen:

Please help me with some info on the following:

1. Accommodation - I'm looking for a nice one or two-bedroom flat or house on the beach, fully furnished, not too expensive but nice. Any ideas of how ...
Read more : Relocating to Mauritius | Zugriffe : 9302 | Antworten : 6

Animals

Hi!

Can someone tell me about animals, fish and BUGS in Mauritius. Any links or pics are wellcome.
Are there the biggest cockroaches in the world? Are they common in hotels? And they fly?? :shock: I think madagascarroaches are the biggest? and do these live in Mauritius also?

What animals live wild there? exotic animals..... like turtles etc.
Are fish in the sea dangerous? and are there ...
Read more : Animals | Zugriffe : 674 | Antworten : 1

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 71107 • Themen insgesamt: 11602 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9735