Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Di Dez 06, 2016 16:10

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

diving in mauritius

I wondered if anyone had experience of good PADI schools around the Grand Bay vicinity and any ideas of cost, so far been quoted roughly 13500 rupees for the 5 day open water divers course but from a club the other side of the island. Any advice at all much appreciated.
:mrgreen:
Read more : diving in mauritius | Zugriffe : 506 | Antworten : 0

Nightlife

We are going to Mauritius first 2 weeks of September and would like some recommendations of where the best clubs are, we will be staying in PereBere near Grand Baie. Any suggestions or funny experiences then please share them!
i:() these really irritate me but I feel compelled to use them
Thanks, look forward to hearing from you!
Read more : Nightlife | Zugriffe : 1921 | Antworten : 9

Water Temp in SEPTEMBER? Need a wetsuit?

Hi all and BRAVO for the website...Great.
I'll be there for 2 weeks in September mainly for KITING and Surfing but also a bit of Scuba Diving.
I'll stay at Le Morne and i will need to know about the water temp. Need a wetsuit? Full or Shorty? 3/2 mm is enough or more? ANd when i scuba dive. A thicker wetsuit is needed?
Any info on these willl be nicely welcome.
Read more : Water Temp in SEPTEMBER? Need a wetsuit? | Zugriffe : 2121 | Antworten : 2

Decent map of South West Mauritius

Does anyone know where on the web I can find a detailed map of South West Mauritius?

:he()

Thanks
Read more : Decent map of South West Mauritius | Zugriffe : 986 | Antworten : 3

Price level

Does anyone know the price of a glass of wine, a soda, a bier etc. at Le Paradis (Le Morne)? :he()
/J
Read more : Price level | Zugriffe : 1401 | Antworten : 1

Newcomer needs advice :- Duty free or buy in town?

Hello! I am new to your forum :cool:

I am going to Mauritius for the 1st time and i would appreciate any feedback on the price of beer and spirits.

I have had differing answers :Q so i would be grateful of some first-hand information

Cheers, and thank you in advance
Read more : Newcomer needs advice :- Duty free or buy in town? | Zugriffe : 2728 | Antworten : 6

Weather in end of January/ February

Hi there,

we are going to Mauritius from the 26-01-06 to 02-02-06. We will be staying at le Morne.
How is the weather going to be like?

Many thanks

K
Read more : Weather in end of January/ February | Zugriffe : 3465 | Antworten : 1

Not new but: Rempart-Matterhorn comparison

The Montagne du Rempart is called the "Matterhorn" of Mauritius. Here you see why: http://www.info-mauritius.com/forum/alb ... ic_id=4026
Read more : Not new but: Rempart-Matterhorn comparison | Zugriffe : 480 | Antworten : 1

Live radio from MBC in Mauritius via the internet!!

Mauritius Broadcasting Cooperation is the official TV and radiostation. Here is their website: http://mbc.intnet.mu/ You will meet the actual daily news, weather, history and the TV-programming. MBC Radio broadcasts live via the internet.

Two radio stations are broadcasting: "Kool FM" (Creole language) and "Taal FM" (Hindu language). Here is the direct link: http://mbc.intnet.mu/radiomain.htm

Via Kool FM you hear often Sega music and via ...
Read more : Live radio from MBC in Mauritius via the internet!! | Zugriffe : 33394 | Antworten : 4

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70957 • Themen insgesamt: 11501 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9722