Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Sa Dez 03, 2016 21:37

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Les Pavillions

We are heading to our honeymoon in Mauritius on 9th Oct & are staying at Les Pavillions. Can anyone tell us what it's like and recommend any tips on local things to do, restaurants to eat at etc etc. All feedback welcome. We are getting very excited about it and what to know more!

Many thanks in advance,

Miss Cole (for the next 15 days anyway!)

:ploppop
Read more : Les Pavillions | Zugriffe : 1724 | Antworten : 1

Visiting Mauritius at December - how is the weather????

Hi,

We are planning to visit Mauritius at the begginig of December for 10 days and to stay at the north.

How is usually the weather during december there?

Thank you

P.S Great site
Read more : Visiting Mauritius at December - how is the weather???? | Zugriffe : 36070 | Antworten : 3

aikido

Hello
Do you have aikidoschools? if so what´s the location and is it the aikikai style, we´re thinking about going to flic en flac, are there any schools nearby?
can you find them on the internet?

grateful for some answers

best regards from Pia, Sweden
Read more : aikido | Zugriffe : 928 | Antworten : 2

Cost of Living Mauritius

Anybody can provide me informations on mauritius cost of living, as i am planning to relocate to Mauritius very soon. Therefore i want to know the cost of living for a bachelor person, which includes accommodation, food, transport etc.
Read more : Cost of Living Mauritius | Zugriffe : 15320 | Antworten : 1

Mauritius Airport

I haven't even arrived for my vacation (5 days and counting!) :cool: and I already have a question about my flight back!
can anybody please tell me if there is a first class lounge in the airport

cheers
Read more : Mauritius Airport | Zugriffe : 1458 | Antworten : 2

Deep sea fishing

Hello everybody!
Me and my boyfriend are very interested in deep sea fishing. Does anybody know of some good places on Mauritius to do that? I have already heard of Sportfisher in Grand Bay. Anywhere else? What about the prices? Thank you for all answers and have a great day! i:()
Read more : Deep sea fishing | Zugriffe : 853 | Antworten : 2

Professional Photographer

Hello

Does anybody know of any good professional photographers in Mauritius.

I am looking for somebody to take pictures at my wedding.

I understand the hotel can provide a photographer but I want to make sure the pictures are of a very high quality.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Read more : Professional Photographer | Zugriffe : 12355 | Antworten : 21

The true story about the weather - anyone interested?

Hello,

I have just returned from my vacation in Mauritius where I stayed from 29th August until 9th September. I stayed at Le Paradis Resort (Le Morne). Here is some info about the weather:

* Between 9-18 the sun shines and when there is no clouds it is very warm. You can absolutely get sunburned.
* You should expect some clouds and perhaps rain during the day, but they disappear very quickly.
* The sea ...
Read more : The true story about the weather - anyone interested? | Zugriffe : 3330 | Antworten : 2

ANY SURFER ONLINE???

Coming soon to mauritius (8 to 22 sept) to Kite but also to SURF. And i don't really know if i should bring my board with me or rent there?
I'll be at le Morne and looking forward to meet any Surfer while i'm there.
I traveled all around the world looking for waves and i'm really looking forward to those 2 weeks of PURE FUN :cool: ...
Read more : ANY SURFER ONLINE??? | Zugriffe : 519 | Antworten : 0

Shopping.mu : Buy Mauritian Cd , VCD and DVD online

Bild

Shopping.mu Mauritian Sega Online Shop

Here is the list of arrivals for today. Some are already available for sale, others will be made available over the next few days.

Voici la liste des albums que nous avons reçus aujourd'hui. Certains CDs sont deja disponibles sur notre site. D'autres seront en vente dans les jours a venir.

Jean-Claude Gaspard - 40 ans de Carriere
Nancy - Best of Nancy
Alain Ramanisum - Fiesta Ravanna
Cassiya ...
Read more : Shopping.mu : Buy Mauritian Cd , VCD and DVD online | Zugriffe : 11018 | Antworten : 5

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70772 • Themen insgesamt: 11376 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9716