Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:49

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

The true story about the weather - anyone interested?

I have just returned from my vacation in Mauritius where I stayed from 29th August until 9th September. I stayed at Le Paradis Resort (Le Morne). Here is some info about the weather:

* Between 9-18 the sun shines and when there is no clouds it is very warm. You can absolutely get sunburned.
* You should expect some clouds and perhaps rain during the day, but they disappear very quickly.
* The sea ...
Read more : The true story about the weather - anyone interested? | Views : 3313 | Replies : 2

Coming soon to mauritius (8 to 22 sept) to Kite but also to SURF. And i don't really know if i should bring my board with me or rent there?
I'll be at le Morne and looking forward to meet any Surfer while i'm there.
I traveled all around the world looking for waves and i'm really looking forward to those 2 weeks of PURE FUN :cool: ...
Read more : ANY SURFER ONLINE??? | Views : 514 | Replies : 0 : Buy Mauritian Cd , VCD and DVD online

Image Mauritian Sega Online Shop

Here is the list of arrivals for today. Some are already available for sale, others will be made available over the next few days.

Voici la liste des albums que nous avons reçus aujourd'hui. Certains CDs sont deja disponibles sur notre site. D'autres seront en vente dans les jours a venir.

Jean-Claude Gaspard - 40 ans de Carriere
Nancy - Best of Nancy
Alain Ramanisum - Fiesta Ravanna
Cassiya ...
Read more : : Buy Mauritian Cd , VCD and DVD online | Views : 10951 | Replies : 5

Arriving the 26th

Hi everyone,
My soon to be wife and I will be arriving on the 27th for our honeymoon.
I would like to do some fishing whilst there but I;m not really interested in deep sea fishing and would prefer to go out with some locals.
I have heard that this can be arranged, does anyone know if this is the case?
I'm looking for some of the best beaches in mauritus, any ideas?
What about ...
Read more : Arriving the 26th | Views : 792 | Replies : 8

Vaccinations and Malaria

Please can anyone advise me if injections and malaria tablets are needed for mauritius, as have seen several conflicting info on different forums. It shows on some sites that there is malaria in central mauritius. Thanks :!:
Read more : Vaccinations and Malaria | Views : 3665 | Replies : 6

Car Hire - 4X4 or saloon car

Hello, is it worth hiring a 4x4 during my vacation, and are there any off road areas worth exploring :dog)

Cheers :wink)
Read more : Car Hire - 4X4 or saloon car | Views : 2483 | Replies : 5

Best Location for Family

What are the good locations for a family. 2 Adults plus 3 teenage children

We do not need discos. expensive shops, bars, expensive restaurants.
We like good beaches, cheap cafes, markets, a swimming pool, access to day trips.

we will be in Mauritius in July 2006 for 5 nights

Any advice is welcome

Read more : Best Location for Family | Views : 927 | Replies : 1

diving in mauritius

I wondered if anyone had experience of good PADI schools around the Grand Bay vicinity and any ideas of cost, so far been quoted roughly 13500 rupees for the 5 day open water divers course but from a club the other side of the island. Any advice at all much appreciated.
Read more : diving in mauritius | Views : 499 | Replies : 0

We are going to Mauritius first 2 weeks of September and would like some recommendations of where the best clubs are, we will be staying in PereBere near Grand Baie. Any suggestions or funny experiences then please share them!
i:() these really irritate me but I feel compelled to use them
Thanks, look forward to hearing from you!
Read more : Nightlife | Views : 1913 | Replies : 9

Water Temp in SEPTEMBER? Need a wetsuit?

Hi all and BRAVO for the website...Great.
I'll be there for 2 weeks in September mainly for KITING and Surfing but also a bit of Scuba Diving.
I'll stay at Le Morne and i will need to know about the water temp. Need a wetsuit? Full or Shorty? 3/2 mm is enough or more? ANd when i scuba dive. A thicker wetsuit is needed?
Any info on these willl be nicely welcome.
Read more : Water Temp in SEPTEMBER? Need a wetsuit? | Views : 2094 | Replies : 2

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68585 • Total topics 9291 • Total members 9634