Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Mi Feb 22, 2017 1:24

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Aerobics

Does anyone know a place or someone who teaches aerobics?I have already tried the Grand Bay Gym it is a bit pricey for me.I will be happy to hear any other suggestions.
Thanks
Read more : Aerobics | Zugriffe : 1339 | Antworten : 2

nursarys

can anyone recommend day care for infants or pre schools in flic en flac
Read more : nursarys | Zugriffe : 683 | Antworten : 1

Bel ombre, cyclones etc

Bel ombre, cyclones etc
Sent: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:49

Hi everyone,

Not sure if I am doing this correctly so apologies if not (first forum I have joined). I am looking to book a holiday to celebrate our silver wedding in Mauritius and Dubai, leaving the Uk on approx 23rd jan 2010, for a 7 night stay in Mauritius followed by 3 nights in Dubai. I was ready to book ( found ...
Read more : Bel ombre, cyclones etc | Zugriffe : 823 | Antworten : 0

Help before I book please!

Bel ombre, cyclones etc

Hi everyone,

Not sure if I am doing this correctly so apologies if not (first forum I have joined). I am looking to book a holiday to celebrate our silver wedding in Mauritius and Dubai, leaving the Uk on approx 23rd jan 2010, for a 7 night stay in Mauritius followed by 3 nights in Dubai. I was ready to book ( found a hotel - Tamassa near Bel Ombre) and ...
Read more : Help before I book please! | Zugriffe : 1295 | Antworten : 6

Global Warming

Hi Everyone everything of the best for 2010 may all your wishes come true.

I was watching a program on National Geographic relating to Global Warming. I have been to Mauritius many a times.

How will the rising sea levels affect Mauritius.
Read more : Global Warming | Zugriffe : 1082 | Antworten : 3

Citizenship

Hi all, I`m looking for advice on obtaining citizenship in Mauritius. I`m English, as is my wife, but she is also a Mauritian Citizen and Mauritian passport holder as both her parents are from Vacoas. We would eventually like to live in Mauritius but we are a little confused as to the process I need to go through. The info on the Mauritius government website is confusing, and conflicts with what we have been told ...
Read more : Citizenship | Zugriffe : 2563 | Antworten : 4

Anyone know of a good florist?

Hi, i'm looking for a Florist in the north of the island for my wedding in April. Can anyone make any recommendations? Thanks
Read more : Anyone know of a good florist? | Zugriffe : 3690 | Antworten : 4

Please help if you can!

Hello everyone, i'm new to this site! I have a small Problem! My partner and i are coming to Mauritius in march 2010 to get married. The problem is up until recently i had hired a wedding planner, unfortunatly she is now un-able to do our wedding! We are managing to sort the paper work out ourselfs but we have the small problem of 15 guests joining us and i need to have enough tables, ...
Read more : Please help if you can! | Zugriffe : 752 | Antworten : 5

What's the impact to travellers if there is a cyclone?

Dear everyone,

I am planning to spend a week in Mauritius in mid-February.
Just heard that February falls within the heavy cyclone season there.
What impact to my trip if there is a cyclone? Heard that all water activity will be stopped, right?
Would you recommend me to avoid going Mauritius in Feb?

Thanks,
Kin
Read more : What's the impact to travellers if there is a cyclone? | Zugriffe : 698 | Antworten : 1

Travel To Pointe Aux Cannoniers

Hi can anyone tell me pls what bus should i take to travel from port louis to pointe aux cannoniers and how much time it takes to get there. Thank you
Read more : Travel To Pointe Aux Cannoniers | Zugriffe : 809 | Antworten : 0

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 78611 • Themen insgesamt: 18361 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9945