Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:11

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

cyclone in Jan./Feb.?

hi everybody!

is this true that there's strong possibility that a cyclone might hit MRU within next weeks? I'm a little bit concerned about it, since I'll be there from 27.01 till 10.02 and wouldn't be happy if there's also a cyclone ridin' around :-(

Best regards, Bartek
Read more : cyclone in Jan./Feb.? | Views : 858 | Replies : 1

anyone in Grand Baie in Feb.?

hi everybody,

some technical problems caused that all recent posts, incl. those written by me, have dissappeared. Therefore I ask again: is anyone of you going to visit Mauritius in late January/beg. of February. Together with our almost 6 years old daughter, we'll be there from 27th of Jan. till 10th of Feb, staying in Ocean Villas, Grand Baie. It would be nice to meet a Forumuser over there...

Best regards

Sylwia and Bartek
Read more : anyone in Grand Baie in Feb.? | Views : 1308 | Replies : 2

Honeymoon in June

Hi Guys and Gals, :he()

I've got a quick question for you. I want to book our honeymoon in June 2006 and Mauritius looks a wonderful place to spend 2 weeks relaxing. I've checked the average forecasts and 25 degrees sounds pleasant. My partner and I love the sun and clear blue skies but will we get this in June? I know no one can guarantee the ...
Read more : Honeymoon in June | Views : 2031 | Replies : 2

New Phone Codes?

Can anyone please tell me if new area codes have been assigned for mobile phones? I have been trying to send text messages to a friend in Mauritius and they are not receiving the messages at the usual number that I send them to. i used to send them to +230 783****. Any help would be apprecitated. Thanks.
Read more : New Phone Codes? | Views : 693 | Replies : 2

used motorcyle?? driving conditions??

I may buy a used motorcyle for transportation while living in Mauritius. What is an average cost for a used one? Are they Japanese bikes?

Are the road conditions good for motorcyle riding? I've read that it's dangerous driving in Mauritius? If so, would you not recommend riding a motorcycle?

Thanks so much for your replies.

Read more : used motorcyle?? driving conditions?? | Views : 1164 | Replies : 2

Cost of alcohol and food?

hey cant wait to come to maurituis...just dont have alot of many :::( and want know how much food costs,obviously the cheapest!and the cheapest beer? are the niteclubs in grand baie expensive?ive heard so much about Banana Cafe...what is that like?

adam :ploppop
Read more : Cost of alcohol and food? | Views : 11459 | Replies : 1

internet connections, used car costs??

Hello my Mauritius friends!

First of all I am should mention that I am very thankful for this forum as it's been very helpful in answering many of my questions.

As a potential resident in Mauritius in 2006 I have a couple of questions:

1. Is it correct that Mauritius is set up for wireless internet connections? And if so, what is the monthly cost for an internet provider?

2. What would be the cost ...
Read more : internet connections, used car costs?? | Views : 1082 | Replies : 2

transport,diving and nightlife

Me an several mates are coming to maurituis beginning of december. staying in pereybere in a cottage right on the beach but want to know :beer) if transport to grand baie is cheap or if we can walk.aswell what is the cost of diving. and what is the nightlife like,are they strict with under age people, some are 17!
Read more : transport,diving and nightlife | Views : 804 | Replies : 3

Diving in Mauritius

As we will be visiting Mauritius around june 2006, we would like to gather some information about diving there.

Will be staying at The Coco Beach hotel for and would like to go diving for 8 to 10 days. As we would like to visit different dive sites across the island, we are looking for a package of 16 to 20 dives, transport and all afcilities without changing diving center every 2 days.

Can anyone ...
Read more : Diving in Mauritius | Views : 714 | Replies : 2

statistic from

here is a small statistic history from
the first 8 month are missing, as we only start with awstats end september 03.
and here a up to date one, what is generated every day at around
12 hour local time: statistic
please note, that it starts only from July 05.

this stats are not including our en and fr webpages, but this forum.

Read more : statistic from | Views : 2723 | Replies : 2

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9635