Aktuelle Zeit: Fr Dez 09, 2016 9:40

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Tap water

Is it safe to drink water from the tap?
Read more : Tap water | Zugriffe : 1789 | Antworten : 2

Electric Plugs

Is the UK 3 pin style plug used throughout Mauritius ? Or will we need an adaptor ? :he()
Read more : Electric Plugs | Zugriffe : 5174 | Antworten : 3

climbing "Le Pouce"

We like trekking and during our next trip to Mauritius we'd like to mount "Le Pouce". Does anybody know where is the best starting point and how long does it take to climb to the top? Is the way easy to find? Are there any kind of marks or signals? Thank you!
Read more : climbing "Le Pouce" | Zugriffe : 1234 | Antworten : 3

Attendin conference at Paradis Hotel 7th - 12th june

Hello Every1,

I will be in Attending a conference at The Hotel Paradis. Please help with place of interest to visit. I am 28 so vibey i:() atmosphere is for me, night clubs, meeting & making friends, culture & monuments in new places is my thing. If any around at that time, message & we'll meet up.

Are place far away from each other & Is traveling ...
Read more : Attendin conference at Paradis Hotel 7th - 12th june | Zugriffe : 848 | Antworten : 1

car rental

We are thinking about hiring a car during our holidays in Mauritius next July. Do you need any special paper to drive there, or is it ok with a normal driving-license? How much does it cost (more or less)? Is it better to arrange it in advance or just wait and get it once there? Any good place to rent it? (We'll be staying close to Grand Baie) Any experiences from people who have rent ...
Read more : car rental | Zugriffe : 1837 | Antworten : 3

Mauritius in July

Hi, we are thinking of going to Mauritius on our honeymoon next July, but are a bit worried about the weather. If you ask the travel agencies, Mauritius is an all-year-round destination, but if you search through the forums it seems not to be so... We are not looking for extremely hot weather, but just warm enough to enjoy lying on the beach and swiming in the sea. Will we get that at that time ...
Read more : Mauritius in July | Zugriffe : 5080 | Antworten : 3

cost of living

Hi,

I'm thinking about living in Mauritius, but would like to know more about prices out there.

Can anyone let me know some prices of some basic foods please?
1 litre of fresh milk?
A loaf of bread?
1 kg. basmati rice?
Long term rental of a furnished 2 bedroomed apartment near Port Louis?
Price of fruit and veg?

Anything else you might think is useful, or that came as a shock to you!
Read more : cost of living | Zugriffe : 1713 | Antworten : 0

hi - looking for an old friend patrice andre

Hi, my name is shamim (tasneem). I live in the uk. I was born in Zanzibar and I met a very good friend who used to work for Cogefar, (Italian building company). His name is Patrice Andre and we last met about 15 years ago.!!! I have been searching for a long time without any success. Anybody be able to help much apprecaited! My email address is tasneemsulemanji@hotmail.com. Many thanks ...
Read more : hi - looking for an old friend patrice andre | Zugriffe : 957 | Antworten : 0

Short stop over in June

Hi

Iam having a short three day stop over in Mauritius in June and since time is at a premium I would like to find some good reasonably priced accomodation near Mahebourg ( close to the airport). I am a single 45 year old guy so a bit of social interaction would be nice too since travelling alone can be very lonley. Any suggestions????
Read more : Short stop over in June | Zugriffe : 957 | Antworten : 0

West coast weather in July?

Hi

I will be travelling to Mauritius between 28 June and 18 July from Scotland and will stay in a villa located between Trou aux Biches and Mont Choisy on the north west coast.

I have read a range of comments on this forum and others about what the weather will be like at that time of year. I know that it it the mauritian winter at that time of year and I am not ...
Read more : West coast weather in July? | Zugriffe : 2379 | Antworten : 0

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 71073 • Themen insgesamt: 11573 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9730