Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:37

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

villa recomendations please

we are 4 english, tired teachers looking for a beautiful beachfront viila to rent for 2 weeks easter hols 2007.
any recommendations.
also where would you say is the best location for a villa vacation, bearing in mind the need to shop for food/supplies and the desire to eat and drink well in the evening.
many thanks
lyn :cool:
Read more : villa recomendations please | Views : 654 | Replies : 0

Cost of Living???

Could anyone tell me, what would be the Cost of Living?? I am talking about everything rent, food, water, electricity, ect.. Thank for your time... :lol:
Read more : Cost of Living??? | Views : 2176 | Replies : 0

ilot malais

anyone know anything about ilot malais a private island in the south.
it is available for rental and we would like to know if anyone has info about it and/or the surrounding area.
cheers :cool:
Read more : ilot malais | Views : 564 | Replies : 0

[please can you inform me on the mosqiuto situation in mauritius, as i have heard that in neighbouring islands ,people have become quite ill if bitten and 1 child has actually died.
Read more : mosqiuto,s | Views : 13446 | Replies : 51

Travel in July?

Hi, we're looking to send my parents on a surprise holiday to Merville Beach Hotel mid-July. That's the only time that we can get them over there. How good/bad is the weather then? I've been once before with my husband in December 2002 and absolutely loved it.
Read more : Travel in July? | Views : 23047 | Replies : 5

Planning to move to Mauritius - few queries, please ...

Hi all,

I have gone through quite a few posts and threads on this forum, and the bonhomie here :ploppop encourages me to put up a few queries of my own. :mrgreen: So here goes:

1. I am exploring to move to Mauritius on a three-year work-cum-residence permit, under the SAPES scheme. The latest information that I have ...
Read more : Planning to move to Mauritius - few queries, please ... | Views : 1615 | Replies : 0

Blue Bay

Hi there,

I am currently in Mauritius and staying in G/Baie. I have experianced a few excursions already. whilst visiting one of the islands i met a lovely lady who was staying at Legends. She told me of an excursion she had to Blue Bay - ILe DES 2 COCOS. It sounded so exciting so decided to find out about it.

I have been to all the tour operators to discover they do not do ...
Read more : Blue Bay | Views : 784 | Replies : 0

Travelling alone for 7 weeks in Feb-March....!!!!! Any TIPS?

Hi there!

Im a med student from the UK coming to Mauritius for 7 weeks at the end of Feb! I'll be doing a bit of light work in the SSRN hospital and plan to enjoy myself big time!

Bit nervous about travelling on my own, but I'll hopefully make lots of friends!!
Also flying with Air France, and i am now totally petrified to fly with them now, as i was reading about how ...
Read more : Travelling alone for 7 weeks in Feb-March....!!!!! Any TIPS? | Views : 2937 | Replies : 8

Medical clinic list needed.

Hi everyone,

Could anyone provide me with a list of private medical clinics in Mauritius ideally with their email addresses?

If anyone has had a particularly good or bad experience with any of them that would be good to know as well.

Thanks in advance.
Read more : Medical clinic list needed. | Views : 3894 | Replies : 2

small children and car hiring

Hello Mauritius!

In few days we are flying to Mauricius. We would like to
rent a small car ( Fiat Punto or ... ) with baby seat(s).
Can you give me some ideas where to pre - book a car via
mail or internet to get a fair deal for longer rent - 20 days.

We are used to travel, but do we need to be extra careful
about something ( desease, insects....) when being ...
Read more : small children and car hiring | Views : 1176 | Replies : 3

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68620 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642