Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Sa Dez 10, 2016 18:40

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

catamaran wedding 26th July

Hi All

I am a little shocked at some of the posts about the weather in July.

I am particularly concerned about the very high chance of rain, late afternoon in July. I am getting married on a catamaran cruise that sets sail at 16:30 in the afternoon. I had imagined blue sue and sky, but am now worried that all I will get is cloud and rain.

Can anybody give me an honest view ...
Read more : catamaran wedding 26th July | Zugriffe : 820 | Antworten : 4

November in Mauritius

Hi,

We are wanting advice on which side of the island to stay.. We are going for Honeymoon in November and have been told the western side is the better side because of the wind. Can anyone recommend a hotel to stay.. we were looking at The Residence and the Beau Rivage but these are on the Eastern Side..

Thanks
Read more : November in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1152 | Antworten : 2

Vistng July first week..howz the weather(West) and Veg food

would like to know weather around Le Morne
Read more : Vistng July first week..howz the weather(West) and Veg food | Zugriffe : 1634 | Antworten : 1

My Honeymoon 3rd July 2006 Weather Clothes General Interest!

Hello all! :wink)
:he()
Me and my future wife will be travelling to Grand Baie and staying in the Merville Beach hotel on the 3rd July 2006! I would be most grateful if anyone could let me know what the true weather forecast is for this time of year and for this resort. ...
Read more : My Honeymoon 3rd July 2006 Weather Clothes General Interest! | Zugriffe : 888 | Antworten : 0

Sat Nav in Mauritius

I'm about to buy a Sav Nav system and wondered if any work in Mauritius?

I travel to Mauritius once a year and hire a car for about 3-4 weeks. I'm buying this for the UK but thought I may as well get one that works in Mu as well.

Any help appreciated

Thanks in advance,

Paul
Read more : Sat Nav in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1799 | Antworten : 2

Wedding

I am trying to book our wedding for April next year but I am undecided between the Indian Resort or Legends. Can anyone give me any information on either to make my mind up.
Read more : Wedding | Zugriffe : 1555 | Antworten : 4

Learning French in Mauritius... Possible?

Hi all,

I speak beginner French and I'm keen to become fluent.

I'm curious about the possibility of language school or immersion courses in Port Louis (or another location in Mauritius).

Do you have any advice? Is it possible to become conversant in French while living in Mauritius?

Thanks for any assistance you are able to provide!
Read more : Learning French in Mauritius... Possible? | Zugriffe : 11413 | Antworten : 10

Scuba Diving

All
I am planning to go to Mauritius and looking for some good dive spots. I got PADI certified recently and would like to go to places where divemasters accompany the dives.

Thanks
Seshu

:he()
Read more : Scuba Diving | Zugriffe : 848 | Antworten : 2

WEATHER ON THE EAST COAST FROM LATE JUNE - EARLY JULY!!

HI ALL, 3 WEEKS TO MY HOLS AND JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE WEATHER FROM THE LAST WEEK OF JUNE TO THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY ON THE EAST COAST? IT DOES SEEM THAT THE WEATHER IS CERTAINLY CHANGEABLE FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THIS SMALL ISLAND AND IF WE SHOULD PACK ANY TOPS APART FROM T-SHIRTS? THANKYOU!!!!!!!! :he() ...
Read more : WEATHER ON THE EAST COAST FROM LATE JUNE - EARLY JULY!! | Zugriffe : 3791 | Antworten : 3

2 weeks on Mauritius in August

I'm honeymooning on Mauritius for two weeks in the middle of August?

We were thinking of some bungalows in Le Morne, be we are afraid that it is a little remote and we want a little night life/cafes (we're coming from 6 weeks in madagascar).

Should looking for simple bungalows (on/near the beach) not too expensive). And we plan to cook about half our meals. Where else should we look.

Can we get to Mauritius ...
Read more : 2 weeks on Mauritius in August | Zugriffe : 1310 | Antworten : 1

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 71107 • Themen insgesamt: 11602 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9735