Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:53

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Shopping in Port Louis

What are the best things to shop for in the markets & Port Louis. What are approximate prices of things to bargain to?

Read more : Shopping in Port Louis | Views : 2499 | Replies : 4

Massage included at The Sands Resort?

Does anyone know if the massage is included in the price for staying at The Sands Resort? Or if not, approxemately how much can we expect to pay.

Looks as if it is a wonderful resort. Can't wait. Only 45 days to our visit starts there, and looking out the windows now, they can't come soon enough. It snows. :::(
Read more : Massage included at The Sands Resort? | Views : 963 | Replies : 4

Trip to South Africa from Mauritius

I am planning a month in Mauritius in October/November this year to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and my **th birthday.
We are hoping to stay in several guesthouses around the island and if possible, combine this with a short trip - maybe 4-5 days in Cape Town. Does anyone know if I can arrange this when I'm there or should I get it sorted before we go?
Also, any rough ideas how much ...
Read more : Trip to South Africa from Mauritius | Views : 1149 | Replies : 0

Shops near La Meridien

I've read that textile is cheap on Mauritius. And because we will get married in La Meridien, we are wondering if there are some textile shops nearby hotel La Meridien.
For us it will be easier to buy swim suits, swim shoes, dress for marriage on Mauritius, than here in Slovenia and than load all those stuff to Mauritius. And also if it's cheaper than in Slovenia why not.
So please help us to ...
Read more : Shops near La Meridien | Views : 1086 | Replies : 0

places to visit

hello, can you recommend some places my husband and I can visit when we come over to Mauritius in March. We are in our late 50's. thanks
Read more : places to visit | Views : 1761 | Replies : 0

Blue safari submarine

Any one know where i can get a discount on the blue safari submarine trip??
Read more : Blue safari submarine | Views : 787 | Replies : 0

Swimming in the ocean

Can anyone please tell me if it is dangerous to swimm in the sea around Mauritius. I ask, because I haven't seen any pictures of people in the water. :ob
Read more : Swimming in the ocean | Views : 1304 | Replies : 1

What is this area like i read on this site somewhere that it is not a good area to holiday...why ?
Read more : GRAND BAI | Views : 1028 | Replies : 2

Planning admission to Le Bocage midway ... any suggestions?

Hi all,

I am planning admission of my child to the IBDP program of Le Bocage in Moka. Their academic year begins from January, and my child shall be able to apply of admission only after he finishes writing his final exams in March. This means that if he does secure admission in the school, he would already be late by almost 3 and a half months.

Everything I have learnt thus far about Le ...
Read more : Planning admission to Le Bocage midway ... any suggestions? | Views : 830 | Replies : 3

In search of a long lost Mauritius friend...

I'm in search of a long lost friend from Mauritius by the name of Sharon Pudman. I've been looking for her for years on the net but with no luck!
If anyone knows her and could pass a message on could you let her know that Joe from London is wanting to find her and say hi.
She used to live in Roche Brun.

Hope someone can help,

Read more : In search of a long lost Mauritius friend... | Views : 1655 | Replies : 2

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68614 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642