Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Sa Dez 10, 2016 14:47

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

WEDDING SEPTEMBER 2007

HELLO, 14 ADULTS & 2 YOUNG CHILDREN - 4& 5 (BRIDESMAID/PAGEBOY) STAYING AT BEJARE LE MORNE RESORT FOR MY SONS WEDDING IN SEPTEMBER 2007, CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT THE AREA IS LIKE FOR BARS RESTAURANTS /ENTERTAINMENT ETC., ALSO PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND TAXIS, WE WERE ORIGINALLY STAYING AT LE TROPICAL HOTEL BUT GOT SOME INDIFFERENT REVIEWS AND DECIDED TO CHANGE, ALSO WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE END SEPTEMBER
VIEWS AND INFORMATION MOST WELCOME
Read more : WEDDING SEPTEMBER 2007 | Zugriffe : 1726 | Antworten : 3

Banana Cafe

Hi,

Have read wonderful things about the Banana Cafe in Grand Baie, so am planning a trip when i visit in Oct. Does it have a dress code? and what day and time is the best to go?(I don't want it to be empty).javascript:emoticon(':he()')
help

Thanks in advance
Read more : Banana Cafe | Zugriffe : 2854 | Antworten : 3

Horse Riding

Hi Everyone

I am travelling to Mauritius in November and would love to go Horseriding!! Can anyone tell me if there are any close by to where I will be staying which is the Paul et Virginnie Hotel which I also think is the North of the Island (but hey may not be as I dont know left from right not much chance of knowing north from south haha). Also I heard that there is ...
Read more : Horse Riding | Zugriffe : 2121 | Antworten : 3

WEDDING IN SEPTEMBER 2007

HI ,
TRAVELING TO LE TROPICAL HOTEL ON EAST COAST FOR MY SONS WEDDING SEPT 2007 14 ADULTS 2 YOUNG CHILDREN, HOW IS THE WEATHER AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR AND DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFO ABOUT THE AREA AND HOTEL WE ARE STAYING? THINK AREA IS TROU D'EAU DOUCE
:cool:
Read more : WEDDING IN SEPTEMBER 2007 | Zugriffe : 1151 | Antworten : 3

Weather .......... HELP !!!!!!!!

We are flying to Mauritius this Friday for two weeks. We have searched weather sites on the internet and they seem to contradict each other !! Today this site says sunny and 25 another says 21 and Rain ! We have 3 small girls and need to know what the weathers like to bring the right clothing ! We are staying at the Le Meridien Ile Maurice I belive near to Grand Baie.

MANY THANKS ...
Read more : Weather .......... HELP !!!!!!!! | Zugriffe : 1346 | Antworten : 1

About Tsunami risks

Hello ,

I will be visiting mauritius next week.I've already searched about tsunami risks and I was relief .But the yesterday's tsunami made me hesitant again.
Could someone who lives in Mauritius enlight me about the situation there.

Thank You All in advance ,

Fidelim
Read more : About Tsunami risks | Zugriffe : 2442 | Antworten : 5

moving to mauritius

Hello,

I see that most earlier posts requesting information about cost of living have not received much response. But I do need this information to make my decision, so I must ask. This seems like a long post, but I would appreciate if you would answer any one question that you know about. The questions I ask are common to most people looking to move and your response will help more than just one person. ...
Read more : moving to mauritius | Zugriffe : 3783 | Antworten : 7

Backpacking questions

Hi all,

I have read through most topics here, and found lots of information, but not the kind of information I really need :-( I hope someone can answer my questions quickly.

First some background information:

I am about to try out my own little "concept", which I for now call "trial and error travelling". The concept is quite simple, and contains the following:

1) You are not allowed to bring luggage, other than your ...
Read more : Backpacking questions | Zugriffe : 1035 | Antworten : 1

All inclusive hotels

I am stopping over in mauritius for 1 week in November with my partner and 10yr old son. There are so many hotels to choose from, but as we have a child we are going for all inclusive (constant drinks required). We would like a non-shelly beach nearby and things to keep a 10yr old occupied. Anyone any suggestions?
Read more : All inclusive hotels | Zugriffe : 1745 | Antworten : 2

catamaran wedding 26th July

Hi All

I am a little shocked at some of the posts about the weather in July.

I am particularly concerned about the very high chance of rain, late afternoon in July. I am getting married on a catamaran cruise that sets sail at 16:30 in the afternoon. I had imagined blue sue and sky, but am now worried that all I will get is cloud and rain.

Can anybody give me an honest view ...
Read more : catamaran wedding 26th July | Zugriffe : 820 | Antworten : 4

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 71093 • Themen insgesamt: 11588 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9732