Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Di Dez 06, 2016 16:10

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Air France

Hello!

It looks like we will be travelling to Mauritius by Air France. It will be my first time using Air France. Please tell me your experiences with this airline.

Many Thanks
Read more : Air France | Zugriffe : 1302 | Antworten : 7

ADDING OUR OWN PICTURES

Hi Stefan

Is there a possibility of the users posting their favourite pictures on the site...if yes please kindly let us know how to proceed.

regards

girish

have a good day and bon courage...as they say!
Read more : ADDING OUR OWN PICTURES | Zugriffe : 838 | Antworten : 1

Hi, new to forum, few questions about Mauritius...

Hello!

I am thinking of visiting in 2 weeks ! i:() Bit of a last minute plan to go away and stumbled across Mauritius...

I wondered if the water will be warm enough for swimming then?

I am travelling alone (female, 27) and wondered if this is considered "safe", especially if staying in cheap digs. Does accom need to be with ministry of tourism? I read that ...
Read more : Hi, new to forum, few questions about Mauritius... | Zugriffe : 884 | Antworten : 1

missing mauritius then just google earth !

sometimes i really do miss my homeland and i have found an intersting site.

Type google earth and you get satellite images of our planet Earth.

From up in space you can zoom in on any country - so i located Mauritius and zoomed in.

I could not believe my eyes, i could actually zoom in as far as about 500 yards and you can see the roads and buildings very clearly.

I think there ...
Read more : missing mauritius then just google earth ! | Zugriffe : 3079 | Antworten : 7

MAURITIUS TO MADAGASKAR AND BACK

HI ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO GO TO MADAGASKAR, I KNOW THERE IS FLYING POSSIBILLITY AND YOU CAN GO WITH SHIP AS WELL. ITS 500 MILES SO THE SHIP TAKES COUPLE OF DAYS. IF ANYBODY HAS INFORMATION ABOUT COSTS TO GET TO MADAGASKA OR KNOWS ANY LINKS WHERE I CAN FIND ABOUT IT.

THANKS
Read more : MAURITIUS TO MADAGASKAR AND BACK | Zugriffe : 824 | Antworten : 0

Forum Guidelines

We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. However, we want to keep removal of posts to a minimum. You don’t want a babysitter, and we want to be able to trust you. Please be sure your content and conduct is that of a mature individual. Having to remove posts isn’t fun for anybody.
We remove posts that do not follow these posting guidelines:

1. Postings must be family-friendly. A good rule ...
Read more : Forum Guidelines | Zugriffe : 12322 | Antworten : 0

WEDDING SEPTEMBER 2007

HELLO, 14 ADULTS & 2 YOUNG CHILDREN - 4& 5 (BRIDESMAID/PAGEBOY) STAYING AT BEJARE LE MORNE RESORT FOR MY SONS WEDDING IN SEPTEMBER 2007, CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT THE AREA IS LIKE FOR BARS RESTAURANTS /ENTERTAINMENT ETC., ALSO PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND TAXIS, WE WERE ORIGINALLY STAYING AT LE TROPICAL HOTEL BUT GOT SOME INDIFFERENT REVIEWS AND DECIDED TO CHANGE, ALSO WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE END SEPTEMBER
VIEWS AND INFORMATION MOST WELCOME
Read more : WEDDING SEPTEMBER 2007 | Zugriffe : 1726 | Antworten : 3

Banana Cafe

Hi,

Have read wonderful things about the Banana Cafe in Grand Baie, so am planning a trip when i visit in Oct. Does it have a dress code? and what day and time is the best to go?(I don't want it to be empty).javascript:emoticon(':he()')
help

Thanks in advance
Read more : Banana Cafe | Zugriffe : 2854 | Antworten : 3

Horse Riding

Hi Everyone

I am travelling to Mauritius in November and would love to go Horseriding!! Can anyone tell me if there are any close by to where I will be staying which is the Paul et Virginnie Hotel which I also think is the North of the Island (but hey may not be as I dont know left from right not much chance of knowing north from south haha). Also I heard that there is ...
Read more : Horse Riding | Zugriffe : 2121 | Antworten : 3

WEDDING IN SEPTEMBER 2007

HI ,
TRAVELING TO LE TROPICAL HOTEL ON EAST COAST FOR MY SONS WEDDING SEPT 2007 14 ADULTS 2 YOUNG CHILDREN, HOW IS THE WEATHER AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR AND DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFO ABOUT THE AREA AND HOTEL WE ARE STAYING? THINK AREA IS TROU D'EAU DOUCE
:cool:
Read more : WEDDING IN SEPTEMBER 2007 | Zugriffe : 1151 | Antworten : 3

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70957 • Themen insgesamt: 11501 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9722