Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Sa Dez 10, 2016 14:52

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

toise

hi all,

can anyone tell me exactly what one toise is in metre?

thanks for any help,

hIPPY
Read more : toise | Zugriffe : 8991 | Antworten : 2

Someone please advice!

I was dicided to have my honeymoon at Mauritius. I wish to have your advice as follows:
1) I stay at the residence, Melle Mare. Any wonder spot must visit at surrounding.
2) Where to rent budget car?
3) How far to round a Mautitius Island by car?
4) How much cost for a little of Pertol?
5) Any tour guide (a person who guide you to sightseeing, local cheap & good seafood and etc) ...
Read more : Someone please advice! | Zugriffe : 743 | Antworten : 1

Salary in Mauritius?

How much would I get per month if I get a job as a cashier in a Mauritius supermarket such as Super U, Jumbo or Continent etc?
Read more : Salary in Mauritius? | Zugriffe : 9640 | Antworten : 18

Thanksgiving

Hi everyone!

Some american friends here want to celebrate thanksgiving later this month but don't know where to buy all the stuff they are used to. Can anyone tell me where to buy a Turkey (ideally fresh) and Cranberry sauce (or fresh or tinned Cranberries so they can make their own).

Thanks a lot!
Read more : Thanksgiving | Zugriffe : 485 | Antworten : 1

Music in Mauritius

Hello Everyone! After reading a couple of interesting threads, I hope this could be of interest for others than myself too. For me, I found the living cost threads especially interesting, because-after all-it-all-boilds-down-to-money sometimes. However I am from norway, so the living costs would anyway be small compared to, say Oslo -which is one of the most expensive cities in the world.

I am planning to study north indian tabla at the Mahatma Gandhi Institute ...
Read more : Music in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 4013 | Antworten : 3

Primary Schools

Hi

I am visiting Mauritius for November part holiday/part research

I am a visual artist based in London

An important aspect of my work involves project based activities that have a social context and therefore usually includes some form of educational input

I work with a wide range of client groups from children, students, refugees,teachers, professionals etc, in a variety of settings eg. Schools, galleries, Universitys, Community centres etc.

I have a particular interest in ...
Read more : Primary Schools | Zugriffe : 1824 | Antworten : 1

Weeds

Hi
I am visiting Mauritius for November part holiday/part research

I am a visual artist based in London

I am very interested in finding out about the 'weeds' (no not the illegal ones) in Mauritius, both native and non native. Not necessarily their botanical make-up, but their social uses as food, medicinal, their place in Mauritian folklore and any other uses - in short their positive values.

As an example the guava de chine is ...
Read more : Weeds | Zugriffe : 753 | Antworten : 2

Shore Fishing?

Hello everyone. I will be in Mauritius from 5th November for 2 weeks in the Bel Ombre resort in the South West of the island.

I'm interested in doing some fishing whilst over there, possibly a boat trip but more likely from the shore.

I'd appreciate in particular some advice on:
1. Is fishing with rod and line allowed from the shore?
2. Is any licence for this required?
3. If so how much and ...
Read more : Shore Fishing? | Zugriffe : 6006 | Antworten : 7

Hawkers on beach

Hello,
I have heard that hawkers are found roaming on the beaches on the island selling clothes, etc. Is this really true coz its a downer?
I have heard abt instances at Le Mauricia. Is this prevalent in other beaches as well?

Cheers,
- Abhishek.
Read more : Hawkers on beach | Zugriffe : 1133 | Antworten : 3

newby here...

Hi all,

Im half Mauritian, living in the UK and hoping to make a few Mauritian friends, before I go back there for good! I hope...

Looking for land to buy in the north, around the riviere du rempart and hopefully build on and start my own business.

Any body living in Mauritius?

Hippy
Read more : newby here... | Zugriffe : 575 | Antworten : 3

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 71093 • Themen insgesamt: 11588 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9732