Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 23:46

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

hi if one of u is a SW engineer pl. help me.

I am looking for a website where i could send a msg fm yahoo msngr to a mobile phone in mauritius.

is it possible, u see it is possible in India so i want to know if it is possible in maurtius.

Read more : hi if one of u is a SW engineer pl. help me. | Views : 672 | Replies : 0

Hi Everybody in Mauritius ! Hows Life!

Could someone pl. let me know whether there are any English Convent primary/ high schools in South Mauritius. Am from India Bangalore, married to a Mauritian.

Hope I will find a genuine response which will guide me.

thanks & regards
Read more : Hi Everybody in Mauritius ! Hows Life! | Views : 615 | Replies : 0

Lures, plugs, spinners, spoons & crankbaits

Sorry to keep boring everyone with fishing questions but I really want to come to Mauritius fully prepared and be covered for any eventuallity.

For the more experieced angler:-

Which lures, spinners or spoons work best or would you recommend?
I will buy various Rapala lures to bring with me.

What weight of line wud b bet suited for fishing from the shore and in lagoons?

ud has very kindly suggested that I use squid ...
Read more : Lures, plugs, spinners, spoons & crankbaits | Views : 1259 | Replies : 3

Where can I hear Sega Music without hassles! :he()

Wish to hear enchanting Sega music.

Can someone pl. help me!!

Read more : Where can I hear Sega Music without hassles! :he() | Views : 812 | Replies : 2

Living in Mauritius

well, i'm frm usa and is planning to marry a mauritian. i've done some research of my own on this far i really like what im reading abt n wat i've been told about. what i reallly wanna know is the job opportunities there and the average salary.
Read more : Living in Mauritius | Views : 6200 | Replies : 15

a little advice

Hi all,

I am planning to travel to Mauritius for the first time next year. Thinking of booking the Pointe Aux Biches on the north west side of the island and wondered if anyone had any expereince or info.

But more so, and apologies in advance as I know this has been well mentioned, I would be really glad of any info or reassurance regarding weather. Planning to travel in mid September, I have read ...
Read more : a little advice | Views : 1052 | Replies : 3

Girls, be carefull, if you travel with "Air Mauritius&

! READ -WHAT HAD HAOPENED TO ME! Just recently I travelled from Mauritius to one of the European cities with “Air Mauritius” airlines. During my flight I suffered from migraine, and asked cabin crew for assistance. Flight purser, Mr ( somebody ), WHO called himself ( anybody ), provided me with some medication. He also gave me a lot of compliments, brought me additional drinks and food. He asked if I would like to meet ...
Read more : Girls, be carefull, if you travel with "Air Mauritius& | Views : 6189 | Replies : 17

Weather in Feb

Hi there,

I am due to go on holiday to Mauritius in February (Wolmar, west coast) and am now a bit concerned that it is going to rain non-stop for 2 weeks! Any advice appreciated on what weather I am likely to expect!

Thanks loads!
Read more : Weather in Feb | Views : 1570 | Replies : 4

Yoga and Dance in Mauritius

Hey Everybody,

I'm a yoga-and dance teacher.I would like to teach in Mauritius.
If anybody has some contacts to hotels,yoga-and fitness studios,please let me know! :-)

Thanks a lot,

Niki Som
Read more : Yoga and Dance in Mauritius | Views : 602 | Replies : 3

The beautiful pics and a small belief of mine

The pictures taken by all those who had a chance to got to Mauritius are

really awesome!! they really give you an insight of the beauty of the

island. LOL there are some places I haven't been to although I'm

Mauritian and that's the real fun of it coz there are so so many places and

cool spots to discover sometimes on your own and sometimes with ure

family and friends.

Some rules and regulations ...
Read more : The beautiful pics and a small belief of mine | Views : 882 | Replies : 0

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68622 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9643