Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 18:55

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

[B]Diego Garcia islanders[/B]

Good day to you - I live in the UK.

Have you been following the story of the Diego Garcia islanders plight/story?

The last I heard was that despite our Prime Minister Tony Blair hoodwinking our Queen in in to signing an ancient mandate which over-rules the highest court in the land forbidding the Islanders returning to Diego Garcia, it now seems that this ruling has been overturned by the highest judges in our land ...
Read more : [B]Diego Garcia islanders[/B] | Views : 746 | Replies : 2

More about this beach

I noticed this strip of beach on Google Earth. I was wondering how can I get to it? Is it a private beach? Check it out :- ... =0&m=a&v=2
Read more : More about this beach | Views : 843 | Replies : 2

Hi everybody, I'm writing from Italy! At the end of February my future husband and I would like to come to Mauritius for our honeymoon... anyway we're worried for the weather. We'd like to stay to the Paradise hotel (le Morne) 'cause the travel agency told us it's the most sheltered. We don't wont to stay all the 10 days of our holiday closed in the hotel 'cause of the rain!!! Please, do you think ...
Read more : February/March | Views : 2678 | Replies : 1

Cost of Living

I am creating this topic in the hope that some people whom reside in Mauritius could assist in this by adding some prices of things on this topic.

Maybe this could be made a "sticky"?

Basically just to mention a few basic things we all buy on a weekly/monthly basis enabling us all to work out some kind of a figure for the living costs in Mauritius for those wanting to immigrate there like myself. ...
Read more : Cost of Living | Views : 15202 | Replies : 25

fishing mate 8-21.3.07

i am looking 1 or 2 mates for marlin fishing in 8-21.3 western or northern coast, lets hire a boat together
Read more : fishing mate 8-21.3.07 | Views : 583 | Replies : 0

Most Star Hotels 100% booked

"Tous les établissements hôteliers affichent complet, avec un taux d'occupation de 100%, en cette période de fin d'année, soit entre le 20 décembre et le 7 janvier prochain. "

%Le Mauricien Newspaper%

This means that mosts star hotels will be 100% booked during the period of 20th december and 7th January

Hotel groups like Sun Resorts Ltd, One and Only, Beachcomber, Apavou, and Constance are among those.

This is really good news for the tourism ...
Read more : Most Star Hotels 100% booked | Views : 1033 | Replies : 3

Best currency to use in MU

We are spending Xmas in MU. Can anyone tell us what is the best currency to use for shopping in the markets, stores, and for eating out.

Many thanks,

Read more : Best currency to use in MU | Views : 6939 | Replies : 8

Cyclone names 2006-2007

Cyclone season names 2006-2007

hope all will be fine this season.
Read more : Cyclone names 2006-2007 | Views : 2363 | Replies : 9

What attracts people to Mauritius?

I just wanted to have the opinion of tourists/ foreign people who have actually been in Mauritius and since then have fallen in love with the country and have planned to come again.

What is it about Mauritius that truly makes it a destination worth visiting in a lifetime when there are other places of interest around the world?

Thx in advance
Read more : What attracts people to Mauritius? | Views : 3467 | Replies : 27

hi if one of u is a SW engineer pl. help me.

I am looking for a website where i could send a msg fm yahoo msngr to a mobile phone in mauritius.

is it possible, u see it is possible in India so i want to know if it is possible in maurtius.

Read more : hi if one of u is a SW engineer pl. help me. | Views : 671 | Replies : 0

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68584 • Total topics 9290 • Total members 9632