Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 17:26

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

looked a sports fisherman

A sports fisherman looked with good experience in big predators to prove in Mauritius the last one and REVOLUTIONARY ATRAEPECES TIRLANFISH
Read more : looked a sports fisherman | Views : 632 | Replies : 2

I look for companies of articles of fishing in Mauritius

censored by administrator
(no ads please)
Read more : I look for companies of articles of fishing in Mauritius | Views : 1284 | Replies : 10

import limits

is there any limits to bring alcohol and cicars with me to mauririus
Read more : import limits | Views : 1224 | Replies : 3

Are Mauritius Beaches safe at Night??

Are Mauritius beaches safe at night. I wil be coming over and staying at Gold BEach resort. How is this beach at night. Can we ( me n my wife) raom on beaches at night time without any major concerns? Plz reply..
Read more : Are Mauritius Beaches safe at Night?? | Views : 1546 | Replies : 1

Mauritius Gift Box/ Coffret Cadeau Ile Maurice

Can anyone help me get a website link to gift packs from Mauritius. :ob

When I was in Mauritius, I recall having seen some gift box/coffret cadeau which had a small bottle of rhum, all the types of sugars, anthurium flowers, book, dvds, tea and some other stuff in a well presented pack. i:()

I want to offer a ...
Read more : Mauritius Gift Box/ Coffret Cadeau Ile Maurice | Views : 1810 | Replies : 5

Wedding at La Pirogue

Me and my boyfriend want to get married in mauritius, at La Pirogue Hotel in september. We cannot reservate a hotel before May and now I'm worried that all rooms will be already booked by then for september. Am I right? I hope not :::(
Read more : Wedding at La Pirogue | Views : 890 | Replies : 2

Weather in mid April

We are thinking of visiting Mauritius in mid April (16 - 25th). Not sure about the weather. Can anyone help??
We have choosen the hotel Le Beau Rivage which is located on the East side of the Island. I am a little afraid about the rain at this time.
Read more : Weather in mid April | Views : 8740 | Replies : 2

mauritian nightclub music

Hi, I was in Mauritius for 4 months staying in Pereybere just near Grand Bay. I was going to the nightclubs (buddha, stardance, iin-gyone etc) and I really loved the house/techno music. Now im back home I am trying to find the music I was hearing, I know the DJ would have been mixing but there was certain tunes used alot, does anyone know any of the latest house/techno music over there? I remember there ...
Read more : mauritian nightclub music | Views : 900 | Replies : 3

Perfume Distillery

Hello all!
Is it possible to catch public transport to the perfume distillery on Mauritius?

Any info on visiting the distillery would be much appreciated.

Read more : Perfume Distillery | Views : 699 | Replies : 5

Emmigrating to Mauritius

My husband and I were fortunate enough to spend our honeymoon in Mauritius - with a big loan from our bank ofcourse. I will never forget it. Your country made such an impression that we are thinking if emmigrating. I have been to the government website, but do not understand what I have to do. I need to know firstly how to go about applying for citizenship or a work permit. Also, what is the ...
Read more : Emmigrating to Mauritius | Views : 2175 | Replies : 4

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68586 • Total topics 9291 • Total members 9634