Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 18:07

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Local girls in Mauritius?

Me and friend coming to Mauritius that coming weekend. Interested to know some info on local girls. Where they hang out, do and do's etc.Especially wanna know on dark skinned ones(mulats/aftrican) Thanks in advance !
Read more : Local girls in Mauritius? | Views : 13280 | Replies : 11

want to contact with somebody who have been to mauritius isl

i'm planning a vacation at december this year and i want to contact with somebody who have been there so i can learn some more about this island.
Please,help me!
Read more : want to contact with somebody who have been to mauritius isl | Views : 1578 | Replies : 11

Jelly fish?

Hi everybody
My first time on this forum! I am going to Mauritius in November.
One question - is Jelly fish common around the island? Any particular season?
Read more : Jelly fish? | Views : 4324 | Replies : 8

tips tips and more tips.

Hi everyone
Just come back from my 2nd trip to the island and decided to give some feedback.
Now if you want to go to 1 of the big hotels and spend a few £1000 each this may not be for you, just 1 warning all the beaches are PUBLIC even the residence, Beua rivage etc etc. So when i am laying on the beach next to you looking smug er..... tough.
Now seriously you ...
Read more : tips tips and more tips. | Views : 1506 | Replies : 2

A history quiz, does anybody know??

HI Forumers,

I was last October wiv my wife and brother in law drivin´around MTIUS, just for sightseeing, and one thing i´m still wondering:

We were in Souillac ( Souffleur), near Savannah sugar estate, where sea will make very beautiful showers between volcanic rocks,.. beautiful place anyway...
But there was made stonefences ( walls) kilometer after kilometer, like very sharp squares...Who and why those fences has done, anyone know????
There was no houses,plants or exactly ...
Read more : A history quiz, does anybody know?? | Views : 763 | Replies : 1

1 year Practical on Mauritius?

i'm 22 years old and i need 1 year practical experiences in information studies. I'm going to study Informatic Sciences and therefor i have to spent one year in a foreign country.
But why do you have chosen Mauritius?
No shorter response for this question ;) : My father is mauritian and so i've been on Mauritius already 6 times. The last stay was last year for one month.
So I love this island ...
Read more : 1 year Practical on Mauritius? | Views : 598 | Replies : 1

can someone tell me, is there vlan wireless network in mauritius?
in airport?
in hotels?
Read more : vlan | Views : 910 | Replies : 7

is there any dangerous snakes or spiders in mauritius?
or other snakes

i'll like snakes
Read more : snakes&spiders | Views : 4555 | Replies : 5

I heard there is a cyclone in Mauritius now?

How severe are these and how many days do they last?

I guess it means, no electric, no flights and going out for tourists.
Read more : Cyclones? | Views : 1261 | Replies : 2

Moving to Mauritius

Hi to everyone! My family and I are hopefully moving to Mauritius as it is now possble to obtain a retired noncitizen residence visa. We are relatively young my husband is 50, I am 41 kids aged 16,14 and 10. I have several questions I am hoping someone can help me with.
1. How much does it cost to rent long term on the west coast for a 4 bed house in a good area ...
Read more : Moving to Mauritius | Views : 1371 | Replies : 5

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68594 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9637