Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Mo Jan 23, 2017 4:21

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Cost of Wine and Champagen locally

Hi

I am getting married next month and want to know the costs of alcohol, as i know Rum is the main staple.

Will it be expensive as it will be impoted?

Please advise if you know.

Thanks

rex
Read more : Cost of Wine and Champagen locally | Zugriffe : 3904 | Antworten : 7

Nightlife in the North

Hello,

We're going to Mauritius in October and wanted some recommendations for good clubs/bars in the Pereybere/Grand Bai area.

We aren't too into "techno" music and would prefer a more laid-back environment. We heard 'Banana Bar' was good and were hoping that someone could give us personal recommendations for similar bars/clubs.

Many thanks.

Wildturkey
Read more : Nightlife in the North | Zugriffe : 878 | Antworten : 2

question about moving to Mauritius

Hello,

It has recently dawned on me that whilst speaking with my wife's brothers, who live in Italy where we spent Christmas, about house and land prices in Mauritius (my wife is Mauritian, I am British) that we could sell our house here in the South of France, where we moved from the UK 4 and a half years ago, and buy a house or two outright (I have seen, for example, two nice bungalows ...
Read more : question about moving to Mauritius | Zugriffe : 14371 | Antworten : 45

Tourist Attraction in Mauritius

I want to go to Mauritius and want to know about the various places to see in Mauritius and also about the various beaches in Mauritius. :@@@
Read more : Tourist Attraction in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1069 | Antworten : 5

Residence information

Hello,

My name is Catalin and I am intending to move in few months in Mauritius.I am looking to buy or to lease a restaurant or a guest house somewhere near Port Louis. So,if is possible,please tell me more about the posibilities to do it. My initial capital will be arround 100.000$.I need help to find a good adviser who can represent me there for all formalities.
Thank you in anticipation of your prompt reply.
Read more : Residence information | Zugriffe : 1009 | Antworten : 3

it's my first time !!

Hello! Everyone : )
My name is Grace and I am Korean
I have got to know this web site from Google
Actually I am planing to go Maurutius next month
I would love to know many information from you
Let's keep in touch

Happy new year!!
Read more : it's my first time !! | Zugriffe : 814 | Antworten : 1

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO all FORUMERS !!!

And of course even better year 2008, Keep cool and let the messages Roll !!!

Leroy, Jay and Joann
Read more : MERRY CHRISTMAS TO all FORUMERS !!! | Zugriffe : 727 | Antworten : 6

Tamarin Falls

Hello, it's me again... we're also really interested in seeing the Tamarin Falls.

I've tried some searching on Google but the best we can come up with is 'it's best to get a guide from Henrietta'. We're quite adventurous and would like to get to the falls without a guide... is it signed appropriately, or is it a 'mission' to try and find the falls?

Any tips on how to get there from locals?

Many ...
Read more : Tamarin Falls | Zugriffe : 5121 | Antworten : 11

Boat hire Mauritius

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would know if my fiance and I could hire a boat for a day or half a day in Mauritius anywhere?

We're just looking for a small boat that we can drive ourselves around the island.

I have an Australian Boat Operator Licence.

Many thanks,
Kent
Read more : Boat hire Mauritius | Zugriffe : 7018 | Antworten : 9

Casela Bird Park

Hi everyone,

My first post here... my fiance and I are from Australia and we're having our honeymoon in Mauritius in March 2008 and we would love to visit the Casela Bird Park.

We have seen their website (http://www.caselayemen.mu/) but it doesn't have any information on prices or anything.

Does anyone know how much the park entry is? And also, if anyone knows how much it would cost to ...
Read more : Casela Bird Park | Zugriffe : 1355 | Antworten : 2

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 75039 • Themen insgesamt: 15362 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9838