Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 21:58

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Living in Mauritius

A friend and I are moving to mauritius. Where does the most expats live? We are going to work in ebene. How is life in flic en flac? What areas would you suggest?

Read more : Living in Mauritius | Views : 1255 | Replies : 2

real estate developers

I am pursuing a project about real estate investment in Mauritius. I would like it very much if u could direct me to any website which gave me information on property investors and developers - retail, business, residential, mortgages etc,,,
Read more : real estate developers | Views : 764 | Replies : 1

Looking for short term let in Mauritius?

I am looking to rent a 1-2 bed flat in the region of Bonne Terre, Vacoas, Floreal or Curepipe for a two months period starting 22nd August to 22nd October 2007.

Ideally the flat or house should be self contained and walking distance to all amenities as it will be an old aged couple.

Does anyone know where I can find one??
Read more : Looking for short term let in Mauritius? | Views : 645 | Replies : 1

Gaz Cylinders

Hi, newly arrived in Mauritius and need information on the gaz cylinders. Yellow, blue, red gaz cylinders what is the difference? Are they ok to use with cookers from the EU?
Read more : Gaz Cylinders | Views : 1472 | Replies : 2

Advice on jobseeking

Hi all,

Im posting to see if there is anyone here who might have some advice on where to go and who to talk to about finding work in Mauritius.
I currently work for a video games producer on their MMORPG, so I'm looking for something in the IT industry that would make best use of my experiance.

You can contact me directly on or post a reply here ...
Read more : Advice on jobseeking | Views : 793 | Replies : 4

Weather in Mauritius from 28th November to 10th December

Hello Experts,

I am planning my trip to Mauritius with Family from 28th November 2007 to 10th December 2007.

I am just keen to know how the Weather would be at that time.

I mean we really don’t want to stay back in the hotel because of Heavy Rain or Cyclone.

Expecting the weather to be clear to enjoy Sea and surroundings.

Expert's comments and suggestion would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Read more : Weather in Mauritius from 28th November to 10th December | Views : 7142 | Replies : 11

weather in south and Helecopter safety

Due to fly out soon to the Heritage in south coast what is the current weather like down south and the forcast for next 3 weeks.

Also i have booked a helecopter to transfer us to hotel after a tour of island, are they safe with the winds at this time of year.

Your advice welcomed

Read more : weather in south and Helecopter safety | Views : 1143 | Replies : 8

Grand Gaube in May?

This post comes as a follow-up to one I previously started with regards to comparing the West and the East coast during the month of May in terms of diving and weather/sea conditions for a couple traveling with a 4 year old child. From the replies to that post it seems that the West coast seems a slightly better option for the month of May (particularly for the part that relates to a 4 year ...
Read more : Grand Gaube in May? | Views : 1012 | Replies : 4

Diving in May: West coast vs East coast

I will be visiting Mauritius with my wife and 4 year old daughter during the second half of May. At that time of the year would it be better for us to look into accommodation on the West side of the island or is the East side still OK particularly when it comes to SCUBA diving (and frolicking in the ocean for our daughter)? I heard that the sea on the East coast can become ...
Read more : Diving in May: West coast vs East coast | Views : 3013 | Replies : 10

South Africans and Crime Rate

got a mail from Erin who had login-probs. Could you please help?
Here it is:

Are there many South Aficans living there?

What is crime like?

Would appreciate any info you have regarding these matters. I have found your site very useful.

Kind regards,

Read more : South Africans and Crime Rate | Views : 1395 | Replies : 0

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9636