Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: So Dez 11, 2016 2:23

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

weather

Hi,

I hope I can get some help on here. I am trying to come to Mauritius for one week when the weather is good. I can leave any time and get myself to Mauritius at the drop of a hat.

I need three days of very clear weather for taking photographs around the island. Particularly of Le Morne and the area up to La Gaulette ( 5 Mins up the coast from Le Morne. ...
Read more : weather | Zugriffe : 1265 | Antworten : 3

second hand kayak to buy

Hi

I am looking for a second hand kayak. Can anyone help me? I have looked in some of the newspapers and on the internet. I only found new kayaks and they are Rs25000!

Thanks
Nix
Read more : second hand kayak to buy | Zugriffe : 2322 | Antworten : 2

Eating out/ weather/sea temp/mozzies/ocean villas...

Hi,
I'm going to Mauritius for the first time 1st September for 1 week, have always wanted to go, but the 5* hotel scene just isn't our thing, I always think you could be anywhere in the world if you stay in one of those. Anyway, found ocean villas, looks nice, hope so.... Are there plenty of places to eat in and around Grand Baie, approx prices would be helpful also.
Likewise, the surrounding beaches, ...
Read more : Eating out/ weather/sea temp/mozzies/ocean villas... | Zugriffe : 1436 | Antworten : 4

Tip?

What about tip in an all incl. hotel? How much per day is normal to give? :-?
Read more : Tip? | Zugriffe : 744 | Antworten : 2

Wanted: House in tamarin on the beach long term

Hi, I recently moved to mauritius and I am looking for a house/apartment to rent long term in tamarin on the beach. If there is anyone that can help, please send me a pm or just a reply :)

Thanks!
Read more : Wanted: House in tamarin on the beach long term | Zugriffe : 924 | Antworten : 0

Map of Mauritius in PDF Format

Hey folks

Did u know there's an updated map of Mauritius on our government website? Well I just accidentally came across that and wanted to share the link with you.

It's a 3.6MB pdf file so it might take a while to load be patient! Follow this link below:

Government of Mauritius - Country detailed pdf Map

Ohh I forgot to mention, it might take some time to load as well on latest acrobat readers....what ...
Read more : Map of Mauritius in PDF Format | Zugriffe : 7635 | Antworten : 7

Who knows Yvon Nadal

Who knows Yvon Nadal and can say me what he works now at mauritius.

I heard that he open a tour operator in Trou Deau Douce.

Which peoples has see that?

best regards
Read more : Who knows Yvon Nadal | Zugriffe : 927 | Antworten : 2

Plants

I'm looking for a plant called "Typhonodorum lindleyanum" (you can find in 'Le Val Nature Parc' in Mauritius). Where can I buy this plant or seeds.
Read more : Plants | Zugriffe : 904 | Antworten : 1

Le Morne in the Long-Term

Hello,
Great and helpful site.
Does anyone have any information on Le Morne, the actual village, (between Le Morne Brabant and Baie du Cap) as opposed to the peninsula and resorts//apartments on the peninsula and in La Gaulette?

I am planning a long-term stay, and Le Morne (the village) is ideal for a number of reasons. How often do long-term rentals open up in this area? How far in advance should I begin my search ...
Read more : Le Morne in the Long-Term | Zugriffe : 1614 | Antworten : 5

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 71107 • Themen insgesamt: 11602 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9735