Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:33

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Living in Mauritius for 6 months

Hi Everyone!! What a great site....I am British Mauritian living in London, aged 26. I am coming to Mauritius in August for my cousin's wedding but have the idea to stay for 6 months, to live the life there. I have a law degree and want to know whether it will be easy to get some work for about five months....
Also, will I need to get a work permit? Will MCB need to see ...
Read more : Living in Mauritius for 6 months | Views : 1252 | Replies : 1

Weather on the East Coast in August

If anybody can answer, please advise what weather I may expect from around the 10th of August until the end of the month (staying on the East).

Many thanks :-)
Read more : Weather on the East Coast in August | Views : 2718 | Replies : 5

Recommend Hotels For Honeymooners on west/south coast

Hi all!!!

I am in the process of booking my honeymoon and wondering if anyone can provide me with some advice!

We are flying out Wednesday 26 September and returning 11 October 2007.

We are looking to stay at Legends for 7 nights as this seems like a busy hotel with plenty of things to do during the first 7days/ nights and Grand Baie is nearby as well which is a bonus

However the next ...
Read more : Recommend Hotels For Honeymooners on west/south coast | Views : 704 | Replies : 0

looking for arabic courses in mauritius

I am looking for a mauritian woman who could teach me arabic during about 10 days in mauritius. It's better if she can speask french (i am french), but i speack english.

It's a JOB the woman would be well payd.

But if it(s impossible, do you know an institut where i could learn arabic there?

It's for july

Read more : looking for arabic courses in mauritius | Views : 762 | Replies : 0

Freak Waves in May

We visited Mauritius fot the first time in May ( Won't be last!!!! ) and during our stay on the South of the Island we encountered some very large sea swells that came to within 6ft of our terrace on seafront room and let me tell you it was quite daunting given the problems on that dreaded day on 26th Dec.

We found it hard to get any explanation to what was happening from ...
Read more : Freak Waves in May | Views : 701 | Replies : 4

The mauritian miracle.

I'm not that kind who shows articles of the media in this forum very often.
This one is really interesting.: :ploppop :ob
Read more : The mauritian miracle. | Views : 768 | Replies : 2

Moving to Mauritius questions

I'm planning to move to Mauritius with my husband for a year or so. He's doing coding work for an internet company and can do his job from Mauritius as well. He earns around 2800 usd a month. What options do we have with the residence permits? There's the residence permit for retired non-citizens but is it required to transfer the required 40,000 usd to mauritius bank account right away or is it checked ...
Read more : Moving to Mauritius questions | Views : 2510 | Replies : 6

Flic en Flac

First time to Mauritius in July anybody with any information on La Residence Dilmed Apartments or Indian Ocean Travel Ltd.
Read more : Flic en Flac | Views : 1889 | Replies : 2

Wanted: Teacher/Tutor/Resource for German language course

Hello altogether,

we are searching any resource - teacher, tutor, etc. - to teach German language here in Mauritius.

It's about inhouse education of our employees. The approx. amount of time will be 1.5 to 3 hours a week; mainly during friday afternoon. Currently, w/o an ending point.

Althought, I am a native German speaker I have less knowledge in English or French language to explain German grammar and related stuff.

So, if you're able ...
Read more : Wanted: Teacher/Tutor/Resource for German language course | Views : 1529 | Replies : 1

Learning French in Quatre Bornes

Can anyone advise me...where can I attend frenck reading / speaking classes in QB?
Read more : Learning French in Quatre Bornes | Views : 1468 | Replies : 1

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9635