Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Do Dez 08, 2016 13:51

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Grand B apartments and Expats in Mauritius

Hi all

I am new to Mauritius and I was wondering for two things:

1) Are there any apartments in the Grand Baie area which are centrally located and nice? I want them to have TV, Satellite, Internet, pool, gym near by or in the complex and which are close to the shops / beach. I haven’t been in Grand Baie many times thus I couldn’t look for myself not to mention that I don’t ...
Read more : Grand B apartments and Expats in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 727 | Antworten : 0

FOOTBALL PREMIER LEAGUE

Hello everybody,
travelling to the Beau Rivage Hotel 22 September for my sons Wedding, can anybody tell me if their are LIVE English Premier games available in Mauritius? especially 23 September Man United V Chelsea as we are all keen Man United supporters,
hope you can help
George
ps also I have been told this is an excellant hotel! your thoughts please
:cool:
Read more : FOOTBALL PREMIER LEAGUE | Zugriffe : 1350 | Antworten : 5

new German passports as from 1 November 2007

Important notice about
the issue of new passports
as from 1 November 2007
On 1 November 2007 a new Passports Act enters into force. One of its requirements is that
new German passports (bordeaux red cover) should contain a chip with the holder's fingerprints.
Owing to technical problems in introducing the new regulations, for several months as
from 1 November 2007 the German Embassy in Antananarivo (via the German Honorary
Consul in Mauritius) is likely ...
Read more : new German passports as from 1 November 2007 | Zugriffe : 862 | Antworten : 0

Where is a good place to advertise?

Hi Everyone,
Can anybody suggest a good place to advertise for a person hoping to come to Mauritius to teach English?
Either private tuition or business English for company executives?
Any help would be much appreciated,
Many thanks.
Read more : Where is a good place to advertise? | Zugriffe : 1407 | Antworten : 1

Trekking

I intend to do some trekking in Mauritius when I next come.

I have found 2 sites so far.

http://www.trekkingilemaurice.com/

http://www.yemayaadventures.com/index.php

Has anyone used them? Your feedback would be much appreciated.
Read more : Trekking | Zugriffe : 2884 | Antworten : 11

Pareos

Hi,

Silly question I know, but here goes...
What is the price I should expect to pay for a cotton pareo/sarong from a beach vendor?

Thanks, only 5 days to go, hoorah!! :cool:

Kat
Read more : Pareos | Zugriffe : 574 | Antworten : 1

Driving in Mauritius?

What kind of driving licence do you need to drive in Mauritius? I remember going to the Police Station in Port Louis last year and asking a policeman and he said you can just use your UK drivers licence here? Is this true?

I'm thinking of importing a car to Mauritius, how does the car insurance work over there?

Cheers! :-)
Read more : Driving in Mauritius? | Zugriffe : 1084 | Antworten : 0

filming in mauritius

hi

can some of you give some good places and activities for making a film from mauritius?

fishing is one of them, but i have a contact for that.

we are coming there in january, perhaps i am coming in october for looking places

thx for answers
Read more : filming in mauritius | Zugriffe : 636 | Antworten : 3

weather

Hi,

I hope I can get some help on here. I am trying to come to Mauritius for one week when the weather is good. I can leave any time and get myself to Mauritius at the drop of a hat.

I need three days of very clear weather for taking photographs around the island. Particularly of Le Morne and the area up to La Gaulette ( 5 Mins up the coast from Le Morne. ...
Read more : weather | Zugriffe : 1265 | Antworten : 3

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 71071 • Themen insgesamt: 11572 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9729