Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 21:56

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

I'm looking for a plant called "Typhonodorum lindleyanum" (you can find in 'Le Val Nature Parc' in Mauritius). Where can I buy this plant or seeds.
Read more : Plants | Views : 895 | Replies : 1

Le Morne in the Long-Term

Great and helpful site.
Does anyone have any information on Le Morne, the actual village, (between Le Morne Brabant and Baie du Cap) as opposed to the peninsula and resorts//apartments on the peninsula and in La Gaulette?

I am planning a long-term stay, and Le Morne (the village) is ideal for a number of reasons. How often do long-term rentals open up in this area? How far in advance should I begin my search ...
Read more : Le Morne in the Long-Term | Views : 1605 | Replies : 5

Mauritian Foods

How much is dholl pourri, gateaux piments etc? Lets say in Quatre Bornes market.

The price seems to have gone up since the last time I've been in Mauritius, that was a few years ago.
Read more : Mauritian Foods | Views : 1439 | Replies : 5

Silver Beach in September

My partner and I are off to Mauritius in September for 10 days - we are staying at the Silver Beach Hotel. We are really looking forward to it... little bit weary of the weather on the east coast though can someone please put us out our misery!!!!

Read more : Silver Beach in September | Views : 1605 | Replies : 3

Mod : Please Delete Post

Do u meant processed in Mauritius or do they sell it in shops?
Read more : Mod : Please Delete Post | Views : 657 | Replies : 0

parboiled rice

do we have parboiled rice in mauritius?
when yes, where?
Read more : parboiled rice | Views : 2577 | Replies : 25

Wonderful Hidden Spots!

Hey folks!

Through my 22years of existence, I've heard people say that there are awesome places kept hidden....not literally but whose accessibility are not easy at all. I didn't really care at first and just thought that I had been everywhere and seen everything.......until I spotted one of those places by myself!
I wanted to share that wonderful location with you. It's a really isolated spot and known to a few living around the area. ...
Read more : Wonderful Hidden Spots! | Views : 2475 | Replies : 5

Factory shops

Hi Everybody
I just want to know if there are any factory shops in Mauritius for Billabong, Roxy, O'Neil and Island Style. And where are they situated.
I will be visiting Mauritius in October and are staying at Merville Beach (Grand Baie).
zd :flower2)
Read more : Factory shops | Views : 8554 | Replies : 6

Boat trips

Can anybody recommend a catamaran daytrip or a deepsea fishing trip for one day in July 2007?

What is the estimated costs?
Read more : Boat trips | Views : 1735 | Replies : 2

Weather in July

We are 4 people going to Mauritius from 2 - 10 July 2007 and was wondering what the weather would be like. What can we expect??

How much or how litlle to pack.

We are going to Le Cannonier hotel - is it any good.

What else can we expect?

Anything will help :ob
Read more : Weather in July | Views : 1371 | Replies : 1

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68591 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9635