Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Do Dez 08, 2016 15:55

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

mauritian black eagle beer

Hello,

I am writing to this forum hoping to find cheerful person for my appeal. I try to obtain some beer labels (which are placed on bottles) from Mauritius for my beer labels collection, especially Black Eagle beer as I miss label of this beer in my collection.
Is there somebody who could put down some beer labels from bottles and send me by post?
I did not receive response from the brewery, so I ...
Read more : mauritian black eagle beer | Zugriffe : 1620 | Antworten : 0

visit in June

Hi probably I’m going to spend my honeymoon on Mauritius. However it is going to be in the following June ( 2008 year) and I’m a litter bit afraid of the whether especially of the rains, clouds and monsoons. Do you think that it is a good idea to visit this lovely island in the beginning of winter (it will be probably in the second part of June) ?
Read more : visit in June | Zugriffe : 2318 | Antworten : 5

job , visa for assistant restaurant manager , waitress

Hey , I am a french Pastry Chef actually checking the possibility to work in mauritius ....
For me it seems possible to find work without to much trouble , but my girlfriend his Norvegian , working in the service buisness in Hotel and Restaurant .

Is it possible to find work and get a visa as a assistant restaurant manager or waitress ? , we couldn't find any add on internet .
Maybe we ...
Read more : job , visa for assistant restaurant manager , waitress | Zugriffe : 623 | Antworten : 0

sugar have a future?

i postet this in the german forum and there been some response.
i would like to here from you, what you are thinking about it?

if this does not work take the direct link Mauritius Is Addicted To Sugar
Read more : sugar have a future? | Zugriffe : 741 | Antworten : 3

Inventions

Looking for info on a invention done around 1870/1880.

I dont have to much info to go on, but it was possibly to do with telecommunications.

Charles Giquel, was the guy behind the invention

There must be records kept of inventions/trade marks/patents etc, but whom looks after this?

Any suggestions as to whom i can contact?
Read more : Inventions | Zugriffe : 891 | Antworten : 2

History of a specific Street name..

Looking for info on a specific street name in Mauritius.

'Giquel Street', why was it named this.

I believe its named after Charles Giquel, apperently he invented something. But thats as much as i know.

Which government department can i contact regarding street names?

Charles was born in France but moved to Mauritius and Married an english woman. Charles died in 1886.

So, any suggestions as to whom i can contact regading info on Giquel ...
Read more : History of a specific Street name.. | Zugriffe : 2087 | Antworten : 9

translate/change sega paroles from Creole to English

i love sega songs very much. :wink)
can anyone help me to translate the paroles here into English?

are there any sites have english translation of the sega songs?

merci~ thanks a lot!!~ :mrgreen:
-----------------------------------------------

Ti Frere - Roseda

Gramatin mo lever, mo bourer pou al travail
(Gramatin mo lever, mo bourer pou mo al travail)
Titop six ...
Read more : translate/change sega paroles from Creole to English | Zugriffe : 4385 | Antworten : 15

Mauritian Artists CDs

Hello folks,

There are a few tourists who have been to Mauritius and set back to their home countries with some sega tunes on their mind. Well fear not as I've come across a website where you can order the CDs. Well I thought I would post the link here.

I'm not adversiting the company but this is the only website I'm aware of which sells our local artist albums.

Mauritian Artist Boutik

@ $$$Admin$$$ ...
Read more : Mauritian Artists CDs | Zugriffe : 2067 | Antworten : 1

Sega and undersea walk???

Hi, i'm a new user from Spain. I'm planning to travel to Mauritius in a year more or less. I'd like to know where it is possible to dive with a kind of helmet or diving suit, but you don't need to take lessons, I think it's in the north of the island, but don't know where.....you put this "helmet" on and you do not need anything else, i think it's called "undersea walk". So...where ...
Read more : Sega and undersea walk??? | Zugriffe : 1056 | Antworten : 2

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 71071 • Themen insgesamt: 11572 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9729