Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: So Dez 11, 2016 4:10

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

PADI sites

Does anyone know of any PADI sites for diving??
Read more : PADI sites | Zugriffe : 714 | Antworten : 4

Has anyone experienced sea urchins near Touessrok?

Hello all.

My wife and I are travelling to Mauritius this May (staying at Le Touessrok) but have heard that have been warned of sea urchins around the beach!! I am sure that there are a gazzillion of these things around the coastline but should we be particularly worried around Le Touessrok?? Anyone have any experience of this??

I am sure nothing to worry about.

Also, any tips for taking a small baby to the ...
Read more : Has anyone experienced sea urchins near Touessrok? | Zugriffe : 765 | Antworten : 3

Mauritius Country Profile

This is a a handy Acrobat Reader File on the profile of Mauritius. I found it useful and so did people who are interested to know about Mauritius easily and quickly.
It's up to date as well 2007-2008 (well not all of its stuff) and it's only 500KB!!!

Here you go folks, pass it on!!!

SADC Mauritius Review

Best regards

udester
Read more : Mauritius Country Profile | Zugriffe : 684 | Antworten : 1

Things to do and places to visit?

Hi, does anyone have any good places to advise us to visit?? And things to do, we are all in our 20's so things for that age group??
Read more : Things to do and places to visit? | Zugriffe : 1627 | Antworten : 9

Visiting in April

Hi All, I will be visiting Mauritius in April for my sisters wedding, but am a little worried about the weather????

Thanks

Amy
Read more : Visiting in April | Zugriffe : 971 | Antworten : 5

Mauritius Stamps/ Philately

Hey folks,

Did you know that on September 21, 1847 Mauritius became the fifth country in the world and the first British Colony to issue postage stamps. These stamps and first day covers have been collected over years by philatelists from all over the world and are quite valuable especially our pre-independence philatelic heritage. My grandparents have been employed in the postal service and when I was recently in Mauritius, they left me an interesting ...
Read more : Mauritius Stamps/ Philately | Zugriffe : 938 | Antworten : 3

24 yo old girl traveling to Grande Baie alone? Any tips

Hi
I am new to this site, and going to Grand Baie from the 18th of March - 22nd of March on my way back from South Africa.

I'm staying at the Ocean Villas hotel (bit worried about his hotel too) and wondering if anyone else is traveling alone at this time?

I would love to go out for a drink or two at night and maybe do some beachy stuff but feel a bit ...
Read more : 24 yo old girl traveling to Grande Baie alone? Any tips | Zugriffe : 1142 | Antworten : 3

Moving to Mauritius soon...

Hi - I also posted this in the Introduce Yourself section - so sorry if you read this twice...

My family (husband, myself and 4 children), are going to be moving to Mauritius in the near future (not too sure of time frame).

I appreciate any and all advice and information...

Just wanted to say hi, and I am sure I will have more questions in time to come.

For now, just wanted to know ...
Read more : Moving to Mauritius soon... | Zugriffe : 1152 | Antworten : 1

Sun & Hot ???

Hello,
We are planning to be in Mauritius from 21FEB for about 2weeks with my wife and our 1 year old daughter.
Can someone comment on what is actually weather in the northern regions ? We are getting confusing info from internet, but if someone is on-line in Mauritius - I would appreciate some comments.
We were expecting blasting sun calm waters...;-)
Cheers and thanks for help.
Kali & Co.
Read more : Sun & Hot ??? | Zugriffe : 750 | Antworten : 3

info mauritius been down

we had a problem on the server, the harddisc been changed.
you will notice that some post been lost.
we are very sorry for that.
good news is, that we are up and running again.
regards
stefan
Read more : info mauritius been down | Zugriffe : 597 | Antworten : 0

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 71107 • Themen insgesamt: 11602 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9735