Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Thu Oct 20, 2016 23:38

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Sun & Hot ???

We are planning to be in Mauritius from 21FEB for about 2weeks with my wife and our 1 year old daughter.
Can someone comment on what is actually weather in the northern regions ? We are getting confusing info from internet, but if someone is on-line in Mauritius - I would appreciate some comments.
We were expecting blasting sun calm waters...;-)
Cheers and thanks for help.
Kali & Co.
Read more : Sun & Hot ??? | Views : 745 | Replies : 3

info mauritius been down

we had a problem on the server, the harddisc been changed.
you will notice that some post been lost.
we are very sorry for that.
good news is, that we are up and running again.
Read more : info mauritius been down | Views : 587 | Replies : 0

Looking for Shell Seller

I am a wholeseller from Germany and I am looking for anybody from Maritius who can sell me shells for dekoration and who be interest for a business with a Seller from Germany, if you have any ask or any info, please contact me, I am looking forward to hear from you.
Best wishes Veera
Read more : Looking for Shell Seller | Views : 539 | Replies : 1

Oil and Gas Exploration around Mauritius

There is currently oil and gas exploration being carried on by some Indian companies like Essar.

It would be such a fantastic thing if India and the Mauritian government achieved something!!!

Not only would this completely revolutionise our Industry but would also cut our dependance on Oil and Gas product imports.

This is an old article but however, the results from the Exploration should be obtained later this year or beginning of next year ...
Read more : Oil and Gas Exploration around Mauritius | Views : 1252 | Replies : 6

Publishing In Mauritius

I'm trying to find out if there are any magazines that cater to FMCG retailers in mauritius? Something the supermarket managers and/or owners would read for market and product information?
Read more : Publishing In Mauritius | Views : 1784 | Replies : 10

My name is Katinka, I'm 20 years old and I live in Holland.
I'm planning to go to Maurtitius to take a tree month internschip at a hospital. But I find it quite hard to come in contact with the right persons. Does anyone have an e-mail adress of a hopital, or someone who works at a hospital in Mauritius.

I'll be forever greatfull,
Read more : internschip | Views : 661 | Replies : 9

Chikungunya a viral disease

i have read in a travelguide that the island has a serial problem of Chikungunya a viral disease that is transmitted by mosquitoes. is there anything to be afraid of for instance in the warmer months oct-may.
please give me some information since we are planning coming to Mauritius in oct.
Read more : Chikungunya a viral disease | Views : 1187 | Replies : 8

Other teeneagers at flic en flac....

Our family is going to stay for 4 weeks ( 1/3-1/4 -08) at Flic en Flac.

Our teeneager is querious if there are any other english or swedish teeneagers close by??????????? i:() i:()
Read more : Other teeneagers at flic en flac.... | Views : 562 | Replies : 1

Born Feet First

Please can someone give me some information on the Mauritian belief that if you were born feet first, you have natural healing powers. Is it true?
Read more : Born Feet First | Views : 1455 | Replies : 4

2 weeks

only 2 weeks and i'll be there again :cool:

has anybody got big fishes?
Read more : 2 weeks | Views : 948 | Replies : 8

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68584 • Total topics 9290 • Total members 9631