Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 16:21

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

going to mautirius

Hi everyone, if you are thinking of a tropical holday dont be put off by costly air travel and luxury resorts, beautiful Mauritius has lots of comfortable low cost places to stay, and you get to meet the "real" people, if you are booking air fares go direct to air mauritius they often have very very cheap deals like companion fares saving lots of money research your destination and look for family stays or b&b. ...
Read more : going to mautirius | Views : 788 | Replies : 1

What is the weather like during May??

I am visiting Mauritius during the first 2 weeks of May and staying on the East side - already booked so cannot change.
I have heard that it can get quite windy and rainy on the East side at that time.
Is this true? What does "quite windy"actually mean??
I am slightly concerned!!

Your help is much appreciated.

Read more : What is the weather like during May?? | Views : 1253 | Replies : 2

PADI sites

Does anyone know of any PADI sites for diving??
Read more : PADI sites | Views : 707 | Replies : 4

Has anyone experienced sea urchins near Touessrok?

Hello all.

My wife and I are travelling to Mauritius this May (staying at Le Touessrok) but have heard that have been warned of sea urchins around the beach!! I am sure that there are a gazzillion of these things around the coastline but should we be particularly worried around Le Touessrok?? Anyone have any experience of this??

I am sure nothing to worry about.

Also, any tips for taking a small baby to the ...
Read more : Has anyone experienced sea urchins near Touessrok? | Views : 754 | Replies : 3

Mauritius Country Profile

This is a a handy Acrobat Reader File on the profile of Mauritius. I found it useful and so did people who are interested to know about Mauritius easily and quickly.
It's up to date as well 2007-2008 (well not all of its stuff) and it's only 500KB!!!

Here you go folks, pass it on!!!

SADC Mauritius Review

Best regards

Read more : Mauritius Country Profile | Views : 678 | Replies : 1

Things to do and places to visit?

Hi, does anyone have any good places to advise us to visit?? And things to do, we are all in our 20's so things for that age group??
Read more : Things to do and places to visit? | Views : 1621 | Replies : 9

Visiting in April

Hi All, I will be visiting Mauritius in April for my sisters wedding, but am a little worried about the weather????

Read more : Visiting in April | Views : 950 | Replies : 5

Mauritius Stamps/ Philately

Hey folks,

Did you know that on September 21, 1847 Mauritius became the fifth country in the world and the first British Colony to issue postage stamps. These stamps and first day covers have been collected over years by philatelists from all over the world and are quite valuable especially our pre-independence philatelic heritage. My grandparents have been employed in the postal service and when I was recently in Mauritius, they left me an interesting ...
Read more : Mauritius Stamps/ Philately | Views : 922 | Replies : 3

24 yo old girl traveling to Grande Baie alone? Any tips

I am new to this site, and going to Grand Baie from the 18th of March - 22nd of March on my way back from South Africa.

I'm staying at the Ocean Villas hotel (bit worried about his hotel too) and wondering if anyone else is traveling alone at this time?

I would love to go out for a drink or two at night and maybe do some beachy stuff but feel a bit ...
Read more : 24 yo old girl traveling to Grande Baie alone? Any tips | Views : 1133 | Replies : 3

Moving to Mauritius soon...

Hi - I also posted this in the Introduce Yourself section - so sorry if you read this twice...

My family (husband, myself and 4 children), are going to be moving to Mauritius in the near future (not too sure of time frame).

I appreciate any and all advice and information...

Just wanted to say hi, and I am sure I will have more questions in time to come.

For now, just wanted to know ...
Read more : Moving to Mauritius soon... | Views : 1140 | Replies : 1

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68594 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9637