Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Di Dez 06, 2016 0:41

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Studying at Mauritius in August

Hello, i am going to Mauritius in August to study there for a semester. Is anybody also there for studying. Looking for a person with who i can share a flat.
Read more : Studying at Mauritius in August | Zugriffe : 614 | Antworten : 1

Hello from Jakarta

I just registered and tried to browse through some postings; found them very informative :-)

My husband is assigned to work in Mauritius for the next 2 yrs. He'll be leaving on the 28th this month and I (hopefully) will join him early August, along with our 2 daughters (9 & 6 yo). We really look forward to start our life in Mauritius

I have tons of ...
Read more : Hello from Jakarta | Zugriffe : 665 | Antworten : 5

free phone number

Hi

I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a toll free phone number service for a business so the customer does not get charged

thanks

Mark
Read more : free phone number | Zugriffe : 1778 | Antworten : 9

Application work permit+ Application to enter Mauritius

Hey there,

I am a 21-year-old student from Germany and going to do my internship in Mauritius!!
My employer send me an application for work permit and an application to enter Mauritius..
It was very difficult for me to fil in every field, that is why I need help!!

Here are my questions: --->Thanks for your help!
Lena

Application to enter mauritius:

14. Name and address of persons living in mauritius who could furnish information ...
Read more : Application work permit+ Application to enter Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1756 | Antworten : 3

price of some goods & Taxi Drivers & Transfer to I.A

Hello!

I'll go to mauritius in April next year for my honeymoon.
First of all, I want to say: thank you for this great forum!!!

:-) Then.......I'd like to know the approximate price of some products so to have an idea of the prices (you can tell me approximately between ...Rs and ....Rs) ok? I know it depends... but...more or less?

- 1 bottle of water 1 ...
Read more : price of some goods & Taxi Drivers & Transfer to I.A | Zugriffe : 1331 | Antworten : 2

MUR or EUR .....

Hi,

Which would be the preferred currency for drawing salary in Mauritius - MUR or EUR ....

Balaji.
Read more : MUR or EUR ..... | Zugriffe : 739 | Antworten : 1

Considering moving into the island..... important info reqd

Hi,

I have got a job offer in Muritius & I am considering to move into the island.

I would like to know about the hospital facilities in mauritius, especially about Maternity hospitals. Answers to my below questions and any additional information on this regard would be of much help to me.

1. Does Mauritius have a good Maternity hospital(s)
2. Would the hospital be equipped with adequate modern facilities (like ultrasound, scanning, 4d scan ...
Read more : Considering moving into the island..... important info reqd | Zugriffe : 1274 | Antworten : 1

Trip 2 MRU

Hi all,

I plan to visit Mauritius on 20th May 08 with my wife. i have got a package deal with klondike hotel, flic-en-flac. can any of you help me with this hotel? as i dont see it on any maps on websites. some reviews will help.

also, where can i do the undersea walk(who operates the activity). i have tried hard 2 search on the web but no websites pop-up, only people expressing their ...
Read more : Trip 2 MRU | Zugriffe : 804 | Antworten : 4

Tourist visas, re-entry and a few other q's

Hi

I am planning on spending 2-3 months per year in Mauritius if possible. Certaingly 2-3 months in the first instance, hopefully around July/August 2008.

I did find the government website (http://www.gov.mu) fairly useful in answering some of my questions, but hopefully others with experience may be able to help me?

Does the government permit multiple entries for tourists? Say I was to spend 2-3 months in the Republic ...
Read more : Tourist visas, re-entry and a few other q's | Zugriffe : 893 | Antworten : 2

my trip to mauritius - le Preskil

Hi
I was in Mauritius 2-9th april. We stayed at Le Preskil, near the airport blue bay - and Mahebourg. 7 days is too short to really explore and discover the Island and relax. It was HOT - fantastic, and we got amazing suntans. The east coast breeze was wonderful and cooling.
The Hotel was very nice, but we had a garden unit, which was disappointing as we expected a sea view. Otherwise the hotel ...
Read more : my trip to mauritius - le Preskil | Zugriffe : 1411 | Antworten : 2

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70957 • Themen insgesamt: 11501 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9722