Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Mo Dez 05, 2016 20:39

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Japanese Hair Straigtening Salon

Hi, would a.o. have a good adress of a Hair Salon in Mts that does Japanese hair straigtening/hairbonding? What products do they use and how much does it cost? Thanks in advance.
Read more : Japanese Hair Straigtening Salon | Zugriffe : 719 | Antworten : 1

Irish Club or Meeting

Hi I am interested in starting up an Irish Club, (even a UK one)
for anyone to join.

The theme would be Irish- music - photos, and you name it and I will add in in!

You don't have to be Irish to join - just interested in Irish culture and good stout.

Johnjoe20
Read more : Irish Club or Meeting | Zugriffe : 984 | Antworten : 9

English Speaking Meetings / Friends ( for a Irishman)

Hi All,

I have semi-retired in Mauritius , coming to live her permanently in November 2007. My wife is from Mauritius and I have been coming here for over 30 years.
I am from Dublin, but worked in the Uk for 40 years.
I am looking for English Speaking People to talk with as my French and Creole is not up to conversation standard.

I have a lot of interests, and I teach IT/ICT at ...
Read more : English Speaking Meetings / Friends ( for a Irishman) | Zugriffe : 1286 | Antworten : 4

Diamonds in Mauritius

HI There

I'm planning a trip the Mauritus in July and am will propose to my lady whilst there. I have heard that you can get really good deals on diamonds . Has anyone else bought a diamond there? Is it recommended?
Thanks in advance for any help

Vik
Read more : Diamonds in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1108 | Antworten : 1

Need suggestion ; school

Dear Forum

I thought i changed the subject (was: hello from Jakarta) to be more specific.

My husband has been in Mauritius since last Wednesday. From the emails he sounded very happy and excited. Too bad the cellphone provider he has there cannot connect with ours in Jakarta.

Right now he is busy to look for a school for our daughters. The company has registered them to IPS (international preparatory school) at the northern part ...
Read more : Need suggestion ; school | Zugriffe : 1771 | Antworten : 6

Foreign Medical Doctor to Practice in Mauritius

Hello All...

I've been too excited to be relocated into Mauritius in a very near future, from my working place, to setup new environment, business, and offices in Mauritius. i:()

I've also been reading postings here and very much helpfull, information from all of you guys... I'm impressed that this forum can help us alot, to be made well-informed about relocation to Mauritius.

I have a family ...
Read more : Foreign Medical Doctor to Practice in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 25413 | Antworten : 17

Any canadian family with kids living in the north?

Hello, I am new on this forum and would like to possibly meet families
Canadian family moving very soon in Mauritius with kids , would like to know if there are some canadian or american families living there with school age kids. What are your challenges, how the kids cope with the change, tv shows etc,

Thanks a lot for your answers
Read more : Any canadian family with kids living in the north? | Zugriffe : 663 | Antworten : 0

Custom's and entry control at the Mauritius Airport

Hello! I am Devora, a woman of Bulgaria! In July, 2008 I will visit a Mauritius for the first time. My visit would be personal. I have a letter of invitation from someone in Mauritius and round-trip ticket, and passport of course. I will fly with Air France.

Would anyone of all you be so kind to give me an info about Mauritius Airport custom's and entry control just before to be granted with 14 ...
Read more : Custom's and entry control at the Mauritius Airport | Zugriffe : 3521 | Antworten : 17

Tax & Cost of living

Hi,

I'm from India and have an offer from a company in Mauritius. I need to get back to them on my acceptance by the 23rd of May.

I don't know anyone in mauritius and hope that this forum will be of help.

Two things I need to know:

1. How much is the tax that I will have to pay? The present package offered is: 1,350,338.57 MUR

2. I smoke, I drink and i'm ...
Read more : Tax & Cost of living | Zugriffe : 1429 | Antworten : 2

1 Week in Mauritius

hi:

This is kevin from China, I'm visiting Mauritius since 17/05 to 23/05 at Port louise, any suggestions for the best place in your country as I have no ideas at all?

Thanks

Kevin
Read more : 1 Week in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 770 | Antworten : 0

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70957 • Themen insgesamt: 11501 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9722