Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:06

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Calling Out Gamers..

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to buy a video game console like xbox 360 somewhere around Port Louis? And the most complete electronic store to buy computer, notebook, and even mobile phone?
Thank you so very much!
Read more : Calling Out Gamers.. | Views : 654 | Replies : 2

I am coming over to Mauritius on Sunday for a holiday and have been reading all sorts of information about how expensive the place is - sun cream etc. Is this true or is this just hype? Do I have to exchange money before I arrive or can I just change some in the airport. Do I have to be careful of scams ? Are people going to try and rip off tourists there? ...
Read more : Holiday | Views : 1103 | Replies : 5

Requirements To Become A Legal Worker

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alvin and im from Indonesia. Recently, I got a job in Mauritius as an Architect. Is anyone know the requirements to become a legal worker in Mauritius?
Thank you for your assistance.
Read more : Requirements To Become A Legal Worker | Views : 844 | Replies : 5

driving with a scooter

Hey all .

I was wondering if a driving license is necessary to drive a small scooter ( 50 cc ... ) in mauritius .

Read more : driving with a scooter | Views : 1476 | Replies : 4

My thoughts of Mauritius

Hi everyone,

My wife and I returned just last week from Mauritius. We had an absolutely wonderful time there, and really enjoyed ourselves.

We stayed at La Pirogue (Flic-en-Flac / Wolmar area) on the west of the island. This hotel was amazing, we were treated like a King there, they really looked after us.

Driving was very strange... the road rules are kinda 'anything goes'. In Australia, we would be pulled over and fined for ...
Read more : My thoughts of Mauritius | Views : 1283 | Replies : 8

looking for house not far from bel ombre

Hi all , I just got a job offer in the south of mauritius .

I will be sooking for a small house not far from bel ombre, if you have any tip or advice where i can find adds or agency , please let me know .

What is the price range in this part of the islnd for a 3 bedroom house not far from the sea ?
Read more : looking for house not far from bel ombre | Views : 796 | Replies : 2

forun is working veeeery slowly now, any idea why?
Read more : slooooowly | Views : 2289 | Replies : 20

le Preskil

I am new
I live in South Africa
Can anyone tell me about Le Preskil - there are some post on the German Forum, but I cant seem to get the translation to work.
Whats it like ?
What is there to do around the hotel
Is it a busy "transit" hotel for the airport - one nighters?
Noise from airport?

Read more : le Preskil | Views : 900 | Replies : 6

Book Exchange in Mauritius?

Does anyone know of a book exchange or secondhand bookshop anywhere on the island? I'm not in a hotel or apartment block where they usually have a library and I'm rapidly running out of reading material and still three weeks holiday left!
Or is there anybody here that has any English books I can borrow? The usual holiday fiction is what I'm looking for.

Any ideas?
Read more : Book Exchange in Mauritius? | Views : 800 | Replies : 2

Things to do

Hi first time on the Mauritius forum.

My wife and I are staying at the Maritim in June for my 40th and our 10th wedding anniversary. Can anyone advise us of the best places to go and things to do and see etc?

Will the weather be good for us????
Read more : Things to do | Views : 1693 | Replies : 7

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68585 • Total topics 9291 • Total members 9633