Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 23:42

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Hi everyone

My partner and I are planning on getting married in Mauritious in July 2009, and we are loking forward to that as well as the whole experience.

We have heard that is is possible to observe wild dolphins off the coast, and maybe even swim with them.

Does anyone have any further details of this and any other essential experiences we should consider on our trip?

Many thanks,

Read more : Dolphins | Views : 783 | Replies : 1

Flying out in 3 weeks

I am flying out to mauritius in 3 weeks. I am staying at the Ambre on the east coast.
Can anyone tell me of the places to visit, eat at, and how best to get around the island. (I have heard that scooters are a good option.)
many thanks
Read more : Flying out in 3 weeks | Views : 1893 | Replies : 10

news forum, what do you think.

in the german section we have now a news forum, do you think we should do something like that in the english section too?

would be just for news on mauritius, what ever the news are.
what do you think?
Read more : news forum, what do you think. | Views : 771 | Replies : 7

I plan to relocate to Mauritus and apply for an occupational permit as self employed. Even though I have sufficient funds I want to start with an initial investment of USD 50,000/- . I have travel and tours experience can I start a small office with that funds or rent a car. Guys with your exprience what other fruitful business can I start with usd 50,000/-.
Can I also take employment incase if I am ...
Read more : BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES | Views : 16589 | Replies : 11

Hi there

We're coming to Mauritius next week for our honeymoon. Really looking forward to being there.

I was wondering about the money situation. It is better to get Rupees or Euro's? I get conflicting info in the UK.

It is easy to get Euro's in the UK but not Rupees. Usually when I go abroad I use an ATM/cash machine locally on arrival. Are these readily available in Mauritius? Do they charge a small ...
Read more : Money | Views : 846 | Replies : 4

Hey guys!!! flying to Mauritius on 27th june...

Hey !!!

I am Anupam from India...I would flying to Mauritius on 27th june.... I would be new to this place...
Any one is travelling on these dates!!!!
Which would be good places for travelling ???
I am a Musician .. I play indian Drums(TABLA). any one can help me to know about any music school there???

Read more : Hey guys!!! flying to Mauritius on 27th june... | Views : 1003 | Replies : 3

not much to say?

Hey, its all gone very quiet suddenly!!!

Must be the low season in Mauritius. I notice not many people on the beach when I go for my morning constitution!!

I feel like I am on my own on the beach, Is it something I have done to empty the beach on my arrival.

Johnjoe20 Pereybere
Read more : not much to say? | Views : 1443 | Replies : 12

Japanese Hair Straigtening Salon

Hi, would a.o. have a good adress of a Hair Salon in Mts that does Japanese hair straigtening/hairbonding? What products do they use and how much does it cost? Thanks in advance.
Read more : Japanese Hair Straigtening Salon | Views : 716 | Replies : 1

Irish Club or Meeting

Hi I am interested in starting up an Irish Club, (even a UK one)
for anyone to join.

The theme would be Irish- music - photos, and you name it and I will add in in!

You don't have to be Irish to join - just interested in Irish culture and good stout.

Read more : Irish Club or Meeting | Views : 973 | Replies : 9

English Speaking Meetings / Friends ( for a Irishman)

Hi All,

I have semi-retired in Mauritius , coming to live her permanently in November 2007. My wife is from Mauritius and I have been coming here for over 30 years.
I am from Dublin, but worked in the Uk for 40 years.
I am looking for English Speaking People to talk with as my French and Creole is not up to conversation standard.

I have a lot of interests, and I teach IT/ICT at ...
Read more : English Speaking Meetings / Friends ( for a Irishman) | Views : 1277 | Replies : 4

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9635