Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Mo Dez 05, 2016 16:25

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

mauritius Climate in november Second week

We are planning a visit in secont week of november, Suggest is it a good time to visit..

AS we came to know that summer starts from November is it a tough time to visit mauritius in nov 2nd week?

Will it be more humid in November.
Read more : mauritius Climate in november Second week | Zugriffe : 1634 | Antworten : 4

Job in finance in Mauritius

Hi, I am Russian, and would like to find a job in financial sector in Mauritius. I currently work as a research analyst at a bank for financial institutions in Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. Would be obliged if someone could let me know how difficult it is to find a job in banking/finance in MU? What is the average salary? Is it difficult to get an Occupation permit if I get a job offer? Any ...
Read more : Job in finance in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 647 | Antworten : 2

Some basic important questions for coming!

HELLO to all at first, and greetings from Greece!
Iam going to come to Mauritius this sesson and have questions...although
i take some ansewrs from forum.
so
please inform me when you have more tourist activity in the island?and
when is the best weather period, without so many rains and winds,cause i want to make sea sports every day,i like snorkeling, is possible for someone to swim in deeper waters like 10-30meters deep,what about sharks..and ...
Read more : Some basic important questions for coming! | Zugriffe : 1069 | Antworten : 4

Fishing kayak in Mauritius

Hi, I want to bring my fishing kayak (and possibly 3 or 4 extras) to fish off the coast of Mauritius. We fish about 1km from shore. What permits etc would I need? Is it recommended? Are there any other guys with fishing kayaks? Can you supply contact details of the relevant authority I should contact?
I thank you in advance.
Read more : Fishing kayak in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1758 | Antworten : 4

Obtaining visa of MRU sitezen from the Embassy not in MRU

Hello everyone!

I would be vety thankful if someone know and wish to share what is the way a native of Mauritius to obtain visa from an Embassy that is not located in Mauritius ? For example, there is no Canadian Embassy in Mauritius. How the natives apply and are granted with visa for Canada ? Should they apply online, through Mauritian officials or they should go to the first closest Canadian Embassy ? Thanks ...
Read more : Obtaining visa of MRU sitezen from the Embassy not in MRU | Zugriffe : 1545 | Antworten : 6

Visiting the forest...

Hi there,
I will be going to Mauritius with my wife for the holidays in the next several months (haven't still deceided the date) and besides all the nice activities that are offered on the island, I would love to visit the National park and the rainforests in Mauritius. I love to take pics of the insects, especially butterflies...
I guess it wouldn't be very wise to go alone, so who could I contact for ...
Read more : Visiting the forest... | Zugriffe : 793 | Antworten : 5

Transport Le Coco Beach to Trou aux biches

Please can someone tell me whether there is a buss service from Le Coco Beach Hotel to Trou aux biches?
SHould I make my own way to other towns or is there a direct route?
Read more : Transport Le Coco Beach to Trou aux biches | Zugriffe : 614 | Antworten : 1

baby cots and highchairs.....

Hi,

we are due to fly to Mauritius in december for one month with my mother and father inlaw and our three children. I am wanting to get information about purchasing or hiring cot, pram and highchair for my now 8 month old.

i am hoping to get websites, email addresses or prices and places as a matter of urgency. We are not staying in resorts or hotels as we will be with family and ...
Read more : baby cots and highchairs..... | Zugriffe : 818 | Antworten : 0

Creole Online Dictonary

Hi

find below a nice little online dict creole to english from a hungarian guy:

http://www.freeweb.hu/etymological/Morisyenweb.htm

Greetings
wickus
Read more : Creole Online Dictonary | Zugriffe : 3125 | Antworten : 11

Football

Hi Can you please let me know if you have non-professional football matches/leagues that anyone can join?
My partner plays 5 a side football in the UK and would like to carry this on upon arrival in Mauritius. If you know if any around Grand Baie please forward the details.

Much appreciated.

Claire i:()
Read more : Football | Zugriffe : 658 | Antworten : 1

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70957 • Themen insgesamt: 11501 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9722