Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 19:55

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Hope sombody can help me.

Are there any rugby playing primary schools in Mauritius? This is in the age group under 13 - children turning 13 this year.
And I would also like to know the school terms in Mauritius.

zd :lol:
Read more : Rugby | Views : 1526 | Replies : 7

Please help me in choosing web hosting

Hi everyone,
I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host ( is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web ...
Read more : Please help me in choosing web hosting | Views : 3626 | Replies : 12

Any Beach Huts in Mauritius

Hi All

I continue browsing the forum and just found out about the walk with lions we are definately going! Sorry I'm rambling on to my question. We are heading to Mauritius in October and can't wait! My partner would like for one night to stay in a beach hut are there any around and if so can anyone recommend one.

Baba :-)
Read more : Any Beach Huts in Mauritius | Views : 2602 | Replies : 4

can some one give me names of O and A level International girl schools
Read more : SCHOOLS | Views : 5355 | Replies : 9

Driving in MAURITIUS.

Recently been to Mauritius and Had an amazing holiday. I strongly recommend you to drive and go around the island. You can really capture great shots at different times of the day. My favourite shots were at Tamarin at sunset.
Driving is safe but just be careful as it can get quite busy in the morning during peak hours. You can find a few car rental companies but also always book with a registered ...
Read more : Driving in MAURITIUS. | Views : 4932 | Replies : 11

website deseigner

Who knows a good website deseigner ??????
Read more : website deseigner | Views : 670 | Replies : 0

Hi, I am due to visit your beautiful country. Is it better to bring travellers cheques with me or purely cash. I am only coming for a holiday.
Read more : currency | Views : 1853 | Replies : 6

move to Mauritius for 1 year

Hi there,

My name is Marcel i'm 20 yrs old and I'm planning on moving to Mauritius for approx 1 year.

I don't know what the situation is if i am allowed to stay in Mauritius for up to 1 year as a self employed. I'm a professional online poker player. I make USD 5,000/month more or less, depending on the number of hours i invest.

I'm interested in renting an apartment near the beach ...
Read more : move to Mauritius for 1 year | Views : 3247 | Replies : 11

visiting from Australia

Hi there

First time on here so here goes!!

My husband and I are going to Mauritius for 3 weeks in August, I have an Australian Passport and my husband a UK one, will we need visas? Also does anyone know how many Aussie Dollars to the MUR?? How expensive is it there for food and drinks? Can I take UK pounds and change them up or should we just use the ATMs at the ...
Read more : visiting from Australia | Views : 738 | Replies : 6

Exchanging currency

I have read somewhere (I now can't find where) that it is better value to exchange UK pound into Rupees when at the airport because the exchange rate is better. At the moment I can get 49.6 rupees to £1. Does anyone know whether it is better to wait until at Mauritius?
Also should I get rupees or US dollars? (another question sorry)
many thanks
Read more : Exchanging currency | Views : 1870 | Replies : 3

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68622 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9643