Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 23:42

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Looking for a "Bonne"

Hi everybody!

My husband and I are currently having a villa built in Perybere and it's due for completion at the end of the year.

Initially, we (and an ever increasing number of friends apparentlyl!) will be using it for holidays only a few times a year. When the villa is in use we will want a maid/cook to come in every day, but only a couple of times a month when there's nobody there. ...
Read more : Looking for a "Bonne" | Views : 848 | Replies : 2

I would like to know if i can use my Rands from south africa and change it for Rupees out side the airport money exchange that every body is talking about or must i rather bring euro
Read more : Currencie | Views : 899 | Replies : 5

Any singers/choirs in Mauritius avail for wedding?

I was wondering if anyone knew of any high quality singers/choirs (pref. gospel) that would be available to perform at my wedding in November at the Legends Hotel?

Any advice would be greatly apprecitated!

Read more : Any singers/choirs in Mauritius avail for wedding? | Views : 1872 | Replies : 0

Renting in Mauritius

I am moving to Mauritius and have looked at prices of apartments and wanted to know what that prices includes ususally furniture? local taxes? utilities? and are there any hidden costs that I should be aware of.

Thanks in advance.

Read more : Renting in Mauritius | Views : 1177 | Replies : 3

Flight Prices

Can you please let me know when are the cheapest and most expensive times to fly to and from the UK and Mauritius??
Read more : Flight Prices | Views : 1176 | Replies : 6

Whats on this picture

Hey there,

I'm about to go to mauritius on my next vacation and I'm searching for a hotel. I found that picture in google:

can anyone tell me if this is a hotel on the left bottom? And if yes can any one tell the name? I would appreciate any help alot cause this looks exactly like where I want to go.

best regards

Edit: Sorry just saw that there is a hotel ...
Read more : Whats on this picture | Views : 1171 | Replies : 6

Hi all,

I'm traveling to Mauritius in a few days, and I can't seem to get a straight answer on the risk of malaria on the island. I saw a post on this topic from a few years back, but I was curious for a more updated response.

What is the risk of malaria in Mauritius? I will be staying with a friend in a small, more central town, L'Avenir, Saint-Pierre (I think about an ...
Read more : malaria? | Views : 2284 | Replies : 10

Want information ...

I m from India. I got the job in Beau Vallon in Mauritius. I have completed my BE-Information Technology and MBA-Finance. So want to know howmuch salary i can get ??? Company is giving me accomodation also.. I also want to know that what would be my per month expense ???

Read more : Want information ... | Views : 822 | Replies : 2

GP doctors looking for work in mauritius

My wife and I are GPs of several years experience with interest in moving to Mautitius to raise our three children, ages 13,11 and 6+.
Can anyone advise us on how to register with the medical council and find jobs and what is the pay for GP doctors.
Read more : GP doctors looking for work in mauritius | Views : 3634 | Replies : 9

Con men and thieves

I read about a ticket fraud in Paris by a mauritian travel agent in this weeks newspapers. The con-man image of mauritius is certainly gaining momentum isn't it ?

On this forum we've read various posts from people ripped off when trying to build in Mauritius. I've not long returned from Mauritius and heard numerous stories of people conning their friends, relatives and bosses.

I've had taxi drivers try for exhorbitant fares and then get ...
Read more : Con men and thieves | Views : 3248 | Replies : 7

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68622 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9643