Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Sa Dez 10, 2016 22:33

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Weather Belle Mare

Hello

We are travelling to Mauritius and staying 15 Feb to 1 Mar 2009, can you please tell me what we can expect the weather to be like at that time of year. Will I need to bring an umbrella!!

Thank you
Read more : Weather Belle Mare | Zugriffe : 683 | Antworten : 1

Sea Fishing

Sorry! I posted this on introduce yourself by mistake-Newbe!
Hi Guys.
I am lucky enough to be staying Bel ombre from Dec 13 with my son (14) and would like to do some big fishing. I can see its a bit of a regular Q but can anyone recommend the best method? I can book through the posh hotel but I would rather my foldies went to an honest local than to an hotel group. ...
Read more : Sea Fishing | Zugriffe : 951 | Antworten : 2

Computer field Salary

Hello...Can u help me to know the base salary of computer fields jobs??Like for a network computer technician for instance??
Thnx
Read more : Computer field Salary | Zugriffe : 1501 | Antworten : 1

cost of markets & cheap kids chrissie presents

Hi - we will be in Mauritius for Christmas and my little boys first birthday, staying for 5 weeks. would it be cheap enough to buy little things for my 4 and 2 year old to play with at markets etc? Or am i better off taking stuff for them to do??
Read more : cost of markets & cheap kids chrissie presents | Zugriffe : 1248 | Antworten : 2

Weather in Belle Mare

Hi everyone

I am due to fly to Mauritius this Sunday and just wondered if anyone could tell me the temperature in Belle Mare at the moment (staying at the Belle Mare Plage). I keep looking on BBC weather etc but every website I go to says something different!

Thanks very much

(A very excited) Natalie x
Read more : Weather in Belle Mare | Zugriffe : 1996 | Antworten : 3

real estate

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knew of any 'local' type houses for sale in the south western region of the island or could direct me to someone who might be able to help out. I'm a citzen living abroad looking at spending around 2 million rupees. On somewhere hopefully near the beach.

Thanks
Read more : real estate | Zugriffe : 665 | Antworten : 0

mobilephoning

Hi
I am going to Mauritius for the first time in January. Now I am woundering how to keep in touch with the family home in Sweden. Using my cell phone with my swedish phonecomany is very expensive. Can I get a Mauritian cash mobilephone "card" and use that? And what would that cost?
thanks
ebba-lotta
Read more : mobilephoning | Zugriffe : 738 | Antworten : 4

cost of things

Hello I am travelling to mauritius in a few weeks with my family.My son is kind a of a technogeek who cannot live without new gadgets and was wondering where i can buy such things when I arrive.

P.S:This is such a useful site by the way
Read more : cost of things | Zugriffe : 1386 | Antworten : 2

East coast or west coast?

Hi guys, i'm planning a vacation for the first week of december, and i have to choose between 2 locations: Flic en Flac on the west coast and Trou d'eau Douce on the east coast. I read the topic of Charlie Brown asking for the weather of the first 2 weeks of december, and there are useful informations about both coasts, but i have just a week and unlike him that is visiting both, i ...
Read more : East coast or west coast? | Zugriffe : 5551 | Antworten : 9

Property in Mauritius

Hello

I would like to know if it is very difficult to find a property for sale in Mauritius.
Also, I like to know if there are special rules for foreigners.

Thank you very much in advance.
Read more : Property in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1077 | Antworten : 4

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 71107 • Themen insgesamt: 11602 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9735