Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 23:44

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

cost of things

Hello I am travelling to mauritius in a few weeks with my family.My son is kind a of a technogeek who cannot live without new gadgets and was wondering where i can buy such things when I arrive.

P.S:This is such a useful site by the way
Read more : cost of things | Views : 1380 | Replies : 2

East coast or west coast?

Hi guys, i'm planning a vacation for the first week of december, and i have to choose between 2 locations: Flic en Flac on the west coast and Trou d'eau Douce on the east coast. I read the topic of Charlie Brown asking for the weather of the first 2 weeks of december, and there are useful informations about both coasts, but i have just a week and unlike him that is visiting both, i ...
Read more : East coast or west coast? | Views : 5512 | Replies : 9

Property in Mauritius

I would like to know if it is very difficult to find a property for sale in Mauritius.
Also, I like to know if there are special rules for foreigners.

Thank you very much in advance.
Read more : Property in Mauritius | Views : 1071 | Replies : 4

Electronic Music in Mauritius

Hi there,

I'm a trance dj/music producer, coming to Mauritius working as a professional.

I want to know how is the dance music scene in Mauritius, apart from Hip Hop. Is there a community of party people who love house, trance and other forms of electronic music?

Are there any electronic music festivals in Mauritius?

Will be great if you can connect me to a Music forum of Mauritius.

Thanks and look forward to bang ...
Read more : Electronic Music in Mauritius | Views : 1041 | Replies : 3

Looking for Divers/ Fish collectors

I am actually looking for fish collectors from Mauritius, who can collect few fish a month for me. Please let me know if there is anyone on this forum that can do this or know someone who does. I will list more detail on what kind of fish I am looking for once I get some kind of response. You can email me at or just post it here. ...
Read more : Looking for Divers/ Fish collectors | Views : 509 | Replies : 0

Read more : ... | Views : 440 | Replies : 0

Child vaccination

Hi guys. Does anybody know what the situation with child vaccination is in MU? I mean, are they (vaccinations) mandatory? Any place in the internet where I can have a look at the laws? I know that you don't need anything if you come as a tourist from a country without yellow fever, but as we are thinking of moving to Mauritius, this becomes a serious issue to me. Sorry if the question is stupid, ...
Read more : Child vaccination | Views : 2904 | Replies : 13

Shop for rent in Mauritius

I would like to know if it is very difficult to find a small shop for rent in a touristic area in Mauritius, for instance Grand Bay.
Also, how much would the rent approximately cost per month?

Thank you very much in advance.
Read more : Shop for rent in Mauritius | Views : 2167 | Replies : 5

Sorry, can anyone help with this 'slippers' query ...

I am due to go to Mauritius at the end of this month for 2 weeks, and thought i would just email the hotel to check dress codes for the men in my party, and they have come back and said no 'slippers' for men in the restaurants. Their exact words were:

"pleased to inform that guests can be casual but smart. jeans are allowed but men should avoid slippers and sleeveless shirts"

I would ...
Read more : Sorry, can anyone help with this 'slippers' query ... | Views : 940 | Replies : 4

hw to get a job in Mauritius?

hi ,,m Alok Sharma,,,from INDIA,,,
m graduate in Arts,,,presently working with
McDonalds from th last 1yr.
i want to work in there.
So, kindly please suggest me sme kind of job ,,,thr.
Read more : hw to get a job in Mauritius? | Views : 1647 | Replies : 8

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68622 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9643