Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:02

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Campground wanted

I want a nice campground in Mauritius.
Please help me if you can. Just tell me good places.

Thanks very much !
Read more : Campground wanted | Views : 760 | Replies : 2

Cyclone Season 2880-2009

here are the names for the upcoming cyclone season:
List of names for the 2008-2009
NAMES - Provided by

ASMA- Mauritius

BERNARD - Seychelles

CINDA - Mozambique

DONGO - Malawi

ERIC - France

FANELE - Swaziland

GAEL - Madagascar

HINA - Mauritius

IZILDA - Mozambique

JADE - France

KAGO - Botswana

LlSEBO - Lesotho

MAGOMA - Comoros

NEWA - Tanzania

OWAMI - Swaziland

PULANE Lesotho

QOLlSouth Africa

RUTE - Malawi

SAMA - Namibia

TSHOLO - ...
Read more : Cyclone Season 2880-2009 | Views : 1450 | Replies : 0

Non-Venomous Snake

Can anyone tell me the name of the snake that i saw whilst on holiday. The caddie said it was called something like Cooli .. something, might have been cooliac, i can't remember. It was about 2 feet long, thin (as thick as my finger) and black. Grateful for any information on it.

Many thanks
Read more : Non-Venomous Snake | Views : 2302 | Replies : 10

Weather Belle Mare

We are travelling to Mauritius and staying 15 Feb to 1 Mar 2009, can you please tell me what we can expect the weather to be like at that time of year. Will I need to bring an umbrella!!

Thank you
Read more : Weather Belle Mare | Views : 676 | Replies : 1

Sea Fishing

Sorry! I posted this on introduce yourself by mistake-Newbe!
Hi Guys.
I am lucky enough to be staying Bel ombre from Dec 13 with my son (14) and would like to do some big fishing. I can see its a bit of a regular Q but can anyone recommend the best method? I can book through the posh hotel but I would rather my foldies went to an honest local than to an hotel group. ...
Read more : Sea Fishing | Views : 930 | Replies : 2

Computer field Salary

Hello...Can u help me to know the base salary of computer fields jobs??Like for a network computer technician for instance??
Read more : Computer field Salary | Views : 1493 | Replies : 1

cost of markets & cheap kids chrissie presents

Hi - we will be in Mauritius for Christmas and my little boys first birthday, staying for 5 weeks. would it be cheap enough to buy little things for my 4 and 2 year old to play with at markets etc? Or am i better off taking stuff for them to do??
Read more : cost of markets & cheap kids chrissie presents | Views : 1237 | Replies : 2

Weather in Belle Mare

Hi everyone

I am due to fly to Mauritius this Sunday and just wondered if anyone could tell me the temperature in Belle Mare at the moment (staying at the Belle Mare Plage). I keep looking on BBC weather etc but every website I go to says something different!

Thanks very much

(A very excited) Natalie x
Read more : Weather in Belle Mare | Views : 1988 | Replies : 3

real estate

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knew of any 'local' type houses for sale in the south western region of the island or could direct me to someone who might be able to help out. I'm a citzen living abroad looking at spending around 2 million rupees. On somewhere hopefully near the beach.

Read more : real estate | Views : 658 | Replies : 0

I am going to Mauritius for the first time in January. Now I am woundering how to keep in touch with the family home in Sweden. Using my cell phone with my swedish phonecomany is very expensive. Can I get a Mauritian cash mobilephone "card" and use that? And what would that cost?
Read more : mobilephoning | Views : 734 | Replies : 4

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68614 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642