Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:19

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Entering Mauritius

Hello everybody. We are from Lithuania, and we are comming to Mauritius in 7th of May for 3 months. Can you tell us more about entering the country? Do we have to show our evidence of sufficient funds for 3 month stay? If yes, so how to do that? We can get an invitation letter from our mauritian friend, but can you tell us what it should be like? Is there any official form for ...
Read more : Entering Mauritius | Views : 1122 | Replies : 9

esl job oppertunities

I'm currently studying teaching english as a second langauge (esl) and was wondering if there was many job opportunities in that area for a native english speaker in mauritius. any one have any ideas? or heard of any job vacances in that field?

Any info on the topic would be great :he()
Read more : esl job oppertunities | Views : 789 | Replies : 1

Another fishing question for June this year

Hi CFB2505 again

We are staying North West at the Legends hotel....

I have heard a few mixed reports about the weather and fishing in June with windy rough seas.

Could someone let me know if it would be worth reconsidering my trip for a different month, as we are after game sport fish, like tuna, shark, sailfish, Wahoo, Darado (Not Marlin) Moray eels etc. But concerned about rough sea's and not been able to ...
Read more : Another fishing question for June this year | Views : 662 | Replies : 1

Help with Mauritian budget

Hi all

I'm new here. My husband, I and our two kids (ages 6 and 2) will be relocating to Mauritius within the next two months.

Read more : Help with Mauritian budget | Views : 1329 | Replies : 6

Weather and Shandrani

My first post so bare with me. I am coming over to Mauritius on April 26th and getting married at the Shandrani whilst we are there.

Could anyone tell me how the weather is at the moment in the South East and what I can expect whilst I am there. It is very difficult to get an accurate forecast in the UK.

Also has anyone stayed at the Shandrani? How is it?

Thanks, Andy
Read more : Weather and Shandrani | Views : 1312 | Replies : 3

How much rain at the moment

I am arriving on 4th April somewhere to the north (La Victoria) for 2 week vacation. What is weather like at the moment?
Read more : How much rain at the moment | Views : 848 | Replies : 6

Night life

Hi CFB Again

Planning our trip now, me and our best friend have to attend a weeding (fine)

however we will fish every day

we are staying at Legends hotel in the North West

Is it local to any good bars to get away from the hotel ? or a short taxi drive?

we are going to be there in June (i know the weather is not going to be great) but who cares !! ...
Read more : Night life | Views : 917 | Replies : 1

Salary Expectation

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know what is the base salary for a BI Analyst role with 4 years experience in Mauritius. I got an offer in Mauritius and I dont know how much to quote and still its in open. Any Expats with this information on market conditions, can you please reply at the earliest.

Read more : Salary Expectation | Views : 1065 | Replies : 0

June 2009 Fishing

I was wondering if anyone can help on some info. Both me and a best mate are going to be staying at the Legends Hotel, North Est of the Island in June 09.

Does anyone know if we can fish from the beach near buy, or rent small boats our selfs for the day and go out fishing on the reefs ?

We plan to fish every day, we will book a few deep ...
Read more : June 2009 Fishing | Views : 757 | Replies : 5

Migrating to Mauritius

We are a business house based in INDIA involved in Trade Exhibitions, Event Management, Restaurant etc we wish to start a branch office / restaurant in Mauritius, can any one guide us as to how we can go ahead with it??

We wish to start with a smaller initial investment of US $ 50000 and then as business expands we can invest further.

Is permenant residency possible after initial period of stay????
Read more : Migrating to Mauritius | Views : 1050 | Replies : 5

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68585 • Total topics 9291 • Total members 9633