Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Sa Dez 10, 2016 8:52

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

weatyher in September

Hi everybody,

does anybody can tell me how is weather in September from 14 on ?

I will be staying in Flic and Flac on honeymoon and would be nice to get some info on that.

Kind regards

Thank you in advance!

Sonia
Read more : weatyher in September | Zugriffe : 785 | Antworten : 1

Honeymoon in August

We are travelling to Mauritius on Aug 2nd for our honeymoon and are staying at the Veranda Palmer Beach Hotel. What weather should we expect (it looks quite hot at the moment for June), would it be unreasonable to expect 25 degrees as a temperature??
Also, where is the best area to go to if we want to eat out in this region?

Thanks!! :cool:
Read more : Honeymoon in August | Zugriffe : 1685 | Antworten : 3

Long distance relation Germany Mauritius

Hi,

My name is Sabrina im 21 years old and i have since january 2009 a long distance relation with my mauritian boyfriend.

I dont have people here in germany to talk about this topic and now i found this froum. maybe u are also in a long distance relation like me and u want to talk about it with someone making the same experiences??!!

Im happy to get answers!! We can also write per ...
Read more : Long distance relation Germany Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1223 | Antworten : 8

COST OF BASIC THINGS IN THE GROCERY STORE?

I will soon be traveling to Mauritius for work, I work in Garment Production and I will be there for about 6 weeks setting up a new project and I have the following questions:

1) The textiles plants, are they centered in one area of the country or are they spread all throughout?

2) What is the cost of beer in a local supermarket? What is the cost of beer in a bar?

3) What ...
Read more : COST OF BASIC THINGS IN THE GROCERY STORE? | Zugriffe : 5224 | Antworten : 4

Recomendation for GP, Eyes & Ears Doctor/s

Hello again!

The school of my kid sent him to go for a medical cheack of eyes and ears, so that to ascertain wheather a hearing or sighn defect may be cause a problem at school. As I am here since February and still have not accustom to medical services, may I ask you kindly for any recomendations - GP, Doctor/s name or Medical Center/Clinic ? Thanks in advance!
Read more : Recomendation for GP, Eyes & Ears Doctor/s | Zugriffe : 6524 | Antworten : 8

Renting place for a private party

Hello!

I moved to Mauritius together with my family few months ago. We are very happy to live here. :cool: I would appreciate if anyone could help me with finding place (hall, private house, etc.) where we can host and organize our Birthday Party in July. We prefer locations as Albion, Flick an Flac, but any suggestions are wellcome. We wish to rent the place for 5hours ...
Read more : Renting place for a private party | Zugriffe : 5323 | Antworten : 9

Ordering tours and excursions online?

Hi,

I will be visiting Mauritius during August for 7 days.

Because I will be coming for a relatively short time, I want to order in advance some activities which my husband and I can enjoy during our stay, such as: catamaran cruise, swimming with dolphins, hiking trip and maybe some other activities (any suggestion?)

Can anyone recommend of a good reliable website I could use ordering some of these excursions and also some tours ...
Read more : Ordering tours and excursions online? | Zugriffe : 1482 | Antworten : 8

mark all......

hi
why mark all topics read-link don't work?
Read more : mark all...... | Zugriffe : 633 | Antworten : 2

Need ur opinion

hi,

could anyone share standpoint about Dr Aumeerally as an obstetrician / gynae and her Bon Pasteur childbirth center please ?

Really need your opinion, thanx.
Read more : Need ur opinion | Zugriffe : 556 | Antworten : 0

Wheather during September in Mauritius

Please could you give us some information about the average Weather Condition in the Region "Le Morne" during September. We like to visit Mauritius as a Honeymoon, but there are lots of people who told us, that it´s gonna be rainy and cold (about 18-22 degr.C) in the Month of september .
As we wanna swim, do some waterskiing and relax in the sun please be honest with us,

lots of greetings from Austria,

Jürgen ...
Read more : Wheather during September in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 946 | Antworten : 0

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 71093 • Themen insgesamt: 11588 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9732