Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Di Dez 06, 2016 18:08

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Repeat but vital and updated

Hi Everyone
I know this question has been repeated frequently on this site but I guess one needs to have updated information.

I have been offered a job with a bank in Mauritius having its office in Ebene Cyber City. The accomodation would be provided by the bank and all utilities shall be taken care by the bank.

In such a scenario, what would be the likely expenses and costs that I may need to ...
Read more : Repeat but vital and updated | Zugriffe : 687 | Antworten : 1

== high-quality modern X-ray facility WANTED

Hi,

Could anyone advise a high-quality facility to do an X-ray (chest check-up) please ?

I meant a modern up-to-date tools\equipment, thus X-ray health impact\influence would be minimal.

Merci beaucoup.
Read more : == high-quality modern X-ray facility WANTED | Zugriffe : 1104 | Antworten : 3

Accomodation for two weeks

Hello to everybody! From September 06. till September 21. my wife, our 4-year-old daughter and me are visiting Mauritius. Could someone please help us find a good accomodation that does not cost too much. It doesn`t matter on which side of an island it will be, it only matters that it is ok for a little child.
Thank you.
Read more : Accomodation for two weeks | Zugriffe : 795 | Antworten : 1

SHAWLS FOR MEN

anyone knows where can i find nice shawls for man please? and tell me about their prices :P :$
Read more : SHAWLS FOR MEN | Zugriffe : 700 | Antworten : 1

Job in Mauritius

Hi

My name is Neha,I have got an offert from Consultec Ltd.

3 Stanley Avenue,

Quatre Bornes,

Mauritius.

Can some one please inform me about the company and whether I should go for it or not....

What should be the average salary i should get to live in Mauritius.
Read more : Job in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1239 | Antworten : 3

phone calls

Hi,

I am Italian and will be in short in Mauritius for my honeymoon. Can you tell if it is worth to buy a new SIM card to make phone calls or directly call from a telephone box ?

Thank you in advance !

Regards

Sonia
Read more : phone calls | Zugriffe : 844 | Antworten : 2

weatyher in September

Hi everybody,

does anybody can tell me how is weather in September from 14 on ?

I will be staying in Flic and Flac on honeymoon and would be nice to get some info on that.

Kind regards

Thank you in advance!

Sonia
Read more : weatyher in September | Zugriffe : 785 | Antworten : 1

Honeymoon in August

We are travelling to Mauritius on Aug 2nd for our honeymoon and are staying at the Veranda Palmer Beach Hotel. What weather should we expect (it looks quite hot at the moment for June), would it be unreasonable to expect 25 degrees as a temperature??
Also, where is the best area to go to if we want to eat out in this region?

Thanks!! :cool:
Read more : Honeymoon in August | Zugriffe : 1684 | Antworten : 3

Long distance relation Germany Mauritius

Hi,

My name is Sabrina im 21 years old and i have since january 2009 a long distance relation with my mauritian boyfriend.

I dont have people here in germany to talk about this topic and now i found this froum. maybe u are also in a long distance relation like me and u want to talk about it with someone making the same experiences??!!

Im happy to get answers!! We can also write per ...
Read more : Long distance relation Germany Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1223 | Antworten : 8

COST OF BASIC THINGS IN THE GROCERY STORE?

I will soon be traveling to Mauritius for work, I work in Garment Production and I will be there for about 6 weeks setting up a new project and I have the following questions:

1) The textiles plants, are they centered in one area of the country or are they spread all throughout?

2) What is the cost of beer in a local supermarket? What is the cost of beer in a bar?

3) What ...
Read more : COST OF BASIC THINGS IN THE GROCERY STORE? | Zugriffe : 5211 | Antworten : 4

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70957 • Themen insgesamt: 11501 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9722