Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:38

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

mark all......

why mark all topics read-link don't work?
Read more : mark all...... | Views : 629 | Replies : 2

Need ur opinion

could anyone share standpoint about Dr Aumeerally as an obstetrician / gynae and her Bon Pasteur childbirth center please ?

Really need your opinion, thanx.
Read more : Need ur opinion | Views : 550 | Replies : 0

Wheather during September in Mauritius

Please could you give us some information about the average Weather Condition in the Region "Le Morne" during September. We like to visit Mauritius as a Honeymoon, but there are lots of people who told us, that it´s gonna be rainy and cold (about 18-22 degr.C) in the Month of september .
As we wanna swim, do some waterskiing and relax in the sun please be honest with us,

lots of greetings from Austria,

Jürgen ...
Read more : Wheather during September in Mauritius | Views : 940 | Replies : 0

Kannadigas in Mauritius

Hi, I am an Indian working in Mauritius since last year. I'd like to meet Kannada speaking people in Mauritius. Thanks to my working hours, I'm socially dead - nearly. I've heard of Kannada Sangha here. However, I haven't been able to find out anything more.

Read more : Kannadigas in Mauritius | Views : 647 | Replies : 0

Deals for Mauritian Residents

I have recently moved to Mauritius and working for a company in P.Louise. I am out here for some information, can any one suggest me a website or some contact who can help me with good rates in some of the nice hotels in Mauritius.

I was told by someone that most of the hotels do a Mauritian rate for locals during off seasons, so I am wondering if I can get any good ...
Read more : Deals for Mauritian Residents | Views : 5813 | Replies : 3

Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in Mauritius

Hi there I'm visiting your lovely country for a couple of weeks next month and I'm trying to find out if there are any AA meetings on the island? I've tried web searches but nothing came up, can anyone help? Thanks.
Read more : Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in Mauritius | Views : 4648 | Replies : 6

Apartment in Flic en Flac (August - February)

Hello everybody,

Me and my fellow student are going to study for one semester at the UoM in August. i:()
Has anyone an idea where we can find a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment in Flic en Flac? I know there, are some quite expensive luxury ones but those are not the ones we are looking for. I've been to this place last year in August and ...
Read more : Apartment in Flic en Flac (August - February) | Views : 1396 | Replies : 4

Mensa Members in Mauritius

Hi All,

I am new in this forum. I have recently moved to Mauritius from Europe and I was wondering if there are any active mensa group in Mauritius.

I have been member of Mensa India Chapter and then later UK chapter. At present I am member of Mensa International as there is no national chapter in Mauritius.

I would like to meet fellow members of mensa if there are any.

Kind Regards,

Read more : Mensa Members in Mauritius | Views : 864 | Replies : 0

Shark fishing June 2009

Anybody know if we can fish for reef sharks off the rocks in or around the North West of the Island (we have a car so transport not a problem, and will drive to any hotspots on the Island. Also whats the chances of catching Tiger / Maco sharks out on the Game Boats...

we are coming in 6 weeks time, so getting very excited about our fishing trip to Mauritius.

Read more : Shark fishing June 2009 | Views : 767 | Replies : 0

Looking for French teacher and Yoga teacher

I'm looking for both a French teacher and a yoga teacher at the moment. Preferably near Beau Bassin but i'm happy to travel for either! Anyone know of anyone? I've tried Alliance Francaise and their class schedules don't run at the right times.
Read more : Looking for French teacher and Yoga teacher | Views : 2065 | Replies : 3

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9636