Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Di Dez 06, 2016 23:53

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

FINALLY IN PARADISE

I'd like to thank all of you for all your replies for my queries thru this forum and thru private messages. I finally managed to find a job as a general manager in a tour company that not only deals with hotel,apts, bunglows,chalet,car hire and speed boat charter. It also involves in relocation services and investments in Mauritius. I am also happy that my boss is very infleuntial in Mauritius so I don't feel insecure ...
Read more : FINALLY IN PARADISE | Zugriffe : 1032 | Antworten : 5

re give and take store

Hi everyone, does anyone know the Give and Take Store, they sell bathrooms. I used to know the family who owned it and I am thinking of looking them up when I visit Mauritius.
Read more : re give and take store | Zugriffe : 921 | Antworten : 0

Looking for an employment services company

Hi !

I would appreciate if someone can give me link to the company/ies here in Mauritius that assist, consult and find a job. It is NOT job portal, nor web page where I may apply online to the listed vacancies. But, a company or service that FINDS JOB and it is payed a fee from the first salary (for example).

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience or suggestions.

Devora
Read more : Looking for an employment services company | Zugriffe : 1709 | Antworten : 7

Looking at buying a used car

Hi Everyone. I shall be moving to Mauritius shortly and would be looking at buying a great condition second hand car. Incase anyone is interested or can guide me to someone who can help me, I would be oblidged. I would be more keen on a Japanese make
Read more : Looking at buying a used car | Zugriffe : 9526 | Antworten : 8

price of cars

are they compareable to british car prices?
Read more : price of cars | Zugriffe : 3287 | Antworten : 1

living on about 50.000rupies?

is this enought to live in some what luxury with maid nice 1 bed room apartment okay car etc. 50.000 is for one person ie me thanks
Read more : living on about 50.000rupies? | Zugriffe : 755 | Antworten : 1

Mauritius Wdeeing Civil Wedding Mauritius

Say YES to the man or woman of your life under the Mauritian sky...
Should a couple wishes to get married in Mauritius, Cap Soleil is prepared to handle all the formalities. The civil wedding could either be celebrated on a white sandy beach or on a catamaran, while contemplating a magnificent sunset...
Read more : Mauritius Wdeeing Civil Wedding Mauritius | Zugriffe : 2628 | Antworten : 2

Back in Albion

Hello fella Albionees,

finally we moved here since Friday, greetings to all my "neighbors" here in Albion.

Hope we will meet once or more. Love to hear from you.

Wickus.
Read more : Back in Albion | Zugriffe : 1645 | Antworten : 10

Mauritian Chutney

Hello,

I ate a lovely tomato based chutney with a chicken curry whilst I stayed in Mauritius, does anyone know of a good recipe?

I found this one online but it doesn't come out the same.

http://www.mauritianrecipes.co.uk/tomato-chutney/

I remember it being hot with coriander definately in it.

Kind Regards,
Jason
Read more : Mauritian Chutney | Zugriffe : 1460 | Antworten : 3

Tours and places to see

Heyyy people.. im here on holiday forr a month was wonderingg average prciess for tours and taxis pricesss? as i dont wan to get ripped off...there fours of us..also what places are the better to go buy taxi and which by yourself.. and what places are the best to go to

cheeers z.x
Read more : Tours and places to see | Zugriffe : 2938 | Antworten : 13

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70957 • Themen insgesamt: 11501 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9723