Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 18:43

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

car hire in mauritius

hi of to mauritius for the first time in november and whilst there want to hire a car.
can anyone recommend somewhere to hire one from and what will i expect to pay.
any other useful info much appreciated

Read more : car hire in mauritius | Views : 842 | Replies : 1

holidays in August

I would love to visit Mauritus but can only have holiays in August
Is the weather in the Grand Baie area good in August and is it a good place to go snorkelling/swimming etc?
from Tracie
Read more : holidays in August | Views : 697 | Replies : 2

Looking for mauritian guy for wedding... for paper

I am european (EU) girl, staying in Mauritius, my visa is finishing after 2.5 months. And i would like stay here more.
So thinking, maybe there are mauritians guys with similer problem like mine, for example, wanna go to live in Europe, but cant get visa and so on. Like i know, if i am getting merried with mauritian guy, he is getting eu passport. Or we could disscus other ways, i could pay ...
Read more : Looking for mauritian guy for wedding... for paper | Views : 6596 | Replies : 11

*** skilled homeopaths in Mauritius

could you please advise me any skilled qualified homeopath in Mauritius ?
Read more : *** skilled homeopaths in Mauritius | Views : 1229 | Replies : 2

In August in Mauritius is about 20-25 digrees.
A bit windy and rainy... But still weather not bad:D
Read more : Hi | Views : 763 | Replies : 3

physical therapy

I am looking into starting my own private musculoskeletal clinic (physical therapy ) in Mauritius. Are there any infos on start up costs, any particular hurdles you know of within the Mauritius system, and if You feel it is worth while.
Looking forward to hearing your comments!
Read more : physical therapy | Views : 862 | Replies : 2

Mauritius Video

To my friend Udester and to all will make you homesick and want to go back on holidays to our paradise island...
Gerard :cool:
Read more : Mauritius Video | Views : 1865 | Replies : 11

New online daily newspaper

Coming to Mauritius to live, work or just visit???? There is a new online daily paper written in English which covers local and international news. Well written and informative and best of all it is FREE!!! -subscribe and from Monday through Friday it will be delivered free to your inbox :ob
Read more : New online daily newspaper | Views : 1066 | Replies : 5

I'd like to thank all of you for all your replies for my queries thru this forum and thru private messages. I finally managed to find a job as a general manager in a tour company that not only deals with hotel,apts, bunglows,chalet,car hire and speed boat charter. It also involves in relocation services and investments in Mauritius. I am also happy that my boss is very infleuntial in Mauritius so I don't feel insecure ...
Read more : FINALLY IN PARADISE | Views : 1024 | Replies : 5

re give and take store

Hi everyone, does anyone know the Give and Take Store, they sell bathrooms. I used to know the family who owned it and I am thinking of looking them up when I visit Mauritius.
Read more : re give and take store | Views : 907 | Replies : 0

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68617 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642