Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Di Jan 24, 2017 19:16

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

UV bug zappers kill friendly insects

Interesting article about the harmful effects of UV bug zappers on the "good" insects and the poor ability of UV bug zappers to kill biting insects, like female mosquitoes and biting flies.

http://www.livingwithbugs.com/mos_blt.html

And for the exact mechanism of how mosquitoes are attracted to humans,

http://www.livingwithbugs.com/mosquito_trap.html
Read more : UV bug zappers kill friendly insects | Zugriffe : 1434 | Antworten : 3

What to see during our stay?

Hi, we are travelling to Mauritius at the beginning of May for a couple of weeks. We are staying at Silver Beach and want to make sure we don't miss any really important bits! Please can anyone recommend any excursions or places to visit? We enjoy snorkelling, boat trips and general site seeing. Many thanks :wink)
Read more : What to see during our stay? | Zugriffe : 1819 | Antworten : 8

Anyone keen to join me for some big GT fishing this week?

I am keen to go GT fishing with the legendary Dominique Thévenau this week in Mauritius (just can't afford to charter the boat by myself!)
If you know of anyone who may be kern to join me please get them to reply to this & I will get in contact with them

Thanks
Peter
Read more : Anyone keen to join me for some big GT fishing this week? | Zugriffe : 825 | Antworten : 1

Re: need help with planing my wedding

Please anyone can recommend me wedding planner.
Read more : Re: need help with planing my wedding | Zugriffe : 1047 | Antworten : 0

Birthday/Anniversary Venue

Hello forum members,

Some of you must already know me when reading replies to forum posts. This time I'm the one asking a question!

I need some help and advise from you guys. I've got grandma's 75th birthday early March and Granpa's 80th Birthday mid March. I am planning to arrange the 2 events and trying to find venues and catering services etc and start planning asap.
I was just wondering if you could give ...
Read more : Birthday/Anniversary Venue | Zugriffe : 1960 | Antworten : 1

Mauritian Passport

Hi,

I'm looking for advice as to how I can obtain a Mauritian Passport, including the process and documentation requirements.

I was born in the UK, both of my parents were born in Mauritius.

I've been on the Prime Minister's website and it's not exactly clear as to which process I need to follow.

Also, I need to obtain the birth certificates of my parents from Mauritius.

Any Ideas anyone?

Thanks

Jean
Read more : Mauritian Passport | Zugriffe : 2696 | Antworten : 4

Best restaurants in mauritus

nice post
Read more : Best restaurants in mauritus | Zugriffe : 1049 | Antworten : 1

Evinrude E-Tec Marlin Trophy Sunday 6 Feb 2010

The local competition on Sunday went off really well. It had been postponed by a week due to bad weather the prior weekend. There were a lot of boats participating - probably 30 or 35?

We went south into the teeth of the wind and rain. Pretty big swell. It wasn't so rough towards the north. I heard reports of huge bonito that way, so I'll see the proof when some are landed soon.

6 ...
Read more : Evinrude E-Tec Marlin Trophy Sunday 6 Feb 2010 | Zugriffe : 1050 | Antworten : 1

mattress / futon? where to buy?

hi all

anybody knows, where I can get futon - mattress? NO spring-mattress.

thanks a lot

cheers

Oliver
Read more : mattress / futon? where to buy? | Zugriffe : 3335 | Antworten : 1

prepaid provider

Hello, Im George and I was wondering if anyone of you could help me with the following: Im from the Netherlands and Im moving to Mauritius for in a bit... Thing is, I have this prepaid card. There is still 30 dollars on it so I wanna take it with me, but is it usable in your country? Does Mauritius have the same options as in buying minutes onto a prepaid card... This is really ...
Read more : prepaid provider | Zugriffe : 849 | Antworten : 0

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 75663 • Themen insgesamt: 15973 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9845