Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: So Dez 11, 2016 15:51

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Flight UK to Mauritius May - Marrying Mauritian Lady

Hi, I am intending to fly to Mauritius on 12 May with my Dad (who will be returning to the UK on 24 May). I intend to stay as I am looking forward very much to moving to Mauritius to marry a lovely woman who I have known now for several years. Last time I was on the island I went to Port Louis with her to see what documents I need for marriage to ...
Read more : Flight UK to Mauritius May - Marrying Mauritian Lady | Zugriffe : 1656 | Antworten : 2

baby meet ups

Hello Forum

I am due a baby this April, my first. Myself and my husband are quite new to Mauritius, just 3 months and we do not have many friends yet. I am wondering does anyone know of any mother and baby groups that are meeting? I would love to make some "mother friends" to socialize with before/after baby comes. So as not to be stuck ...
Read more : baby meet ups | Zugriffe : 1098 | Antworten : 0

STEAM AND SAUNA

I am looking for a GYM or any other club where I can do steam and sauna twice a month. I do not want to join the club , but I will pay whenever I will use the facility.
Read more : STEAM AND SAUNA | Zugriffe : 936 | Antworten : 0

Aerobics

Does anyone know a place or someone who teaches aerobics?I have already tried the Grand Bay Gym it is a bit pricey for me.I will be happy to hear any other suggestions.
Thanks
Read more : Aerobics | Zugriffe : 1334 | Antworten : 2

nursarys

can anyone recommend day care for infants or pre schools in flic en flac
Read more : nursarys | Zugriffe : 673 | Antworten : 1

Bel ombre, cyclones etc

Bel ombre, cyclones etc
Sent: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:49

Hi everyone,

Not sure if I am doing this correctly so apologies if not (first forum I have joined). I am looking to book a holiday to celebrate our silver wedding in Mauritius and Dubai, leaving the Uk on approx 23rd jan 2010, for a 7 night stay in Mauritius followed by 3 nights in Dubai. I was ready to book ( found ...
Read more : Bel ombre, cyclones etc | Zugriffe : 813 | Antworten : 0

Help before I book please!

Bel ombre, cyclones etc

Hi everyone,

Not sure if I am doing this correctly so apologies if not (first forum I have joined). I am looking to book a holiday to celebrate our silver wedding in Mauritius and Dubai, leaving the Uk on approx 23rd jan 2010, for a 7 night stay in Mauritius followed by 3 nights in Dubai. I was ready to book ( found a hotel - Tamassa near Bel Ombre) and ...
Read more : Help before I book please! | Zugriffe : 1282 | Antworten : 6

Global Warming

Hi Everyone everything of the best for 2010 may all your wishes come true.

I was watching a program on National Geographic relating to Global Warming. I have been to Mauritius many a times.

How will the rising sea levels affect Mauritius.
Read more : Global Warming | Zugriffe : 1065 | Antworten : 3

Citizenship

Hi all, I`m looking for advice on obtaining citizenship in Mauritius. I`m English, as is my wife, but she is also a Mauritian Citizen and Mauritian passport holder as both her parents are from Vacoas. We would eventually like to live in Mauritius but we are a little confused as to the process I need to go through. The info on the Mauritius government website is confusing, and conflicts with what we have been told ...
Read more : Citizenship | Zugriffe : 2535 | Antworten : 4

Anyone know of a good florist?

Hi, i'm looking for a Florist in the north of the island for my wedding in April. Can anyone make any recommendations? Thanks
Read more : Anyone know of a good florist? | Zugriffe : 3671 | Antworten : 4

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 71119 • Themen insgesamt: 11614 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9739