Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 17:05

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Anyone know of a good florist?

Hi, i'm looking for a Florist in the north of the island for my wedding in April. Can anyone make any recommendations? Thanks
Read more : Anyone know of a good florist? | Views : 3602 | Replies : 4

Please help if you can!

Hello everyone, i'm new to this site! I have a small Problem! My partner and i are coming to Mauritius in march 2010 to get married. The problem is up until recently i had hired a wedding planner, unfortunatly she is now un-able to do our wedding! We are managing to sort the paper work out ourselfs but we have the small problem of 15 guests joining us and i need to have enough tables, ...
Read more : Please help if you can! | Views : 736 | Replies : 5

What's the impact to travellers if there is a cyclone?

Dear everyone,

I am planning to spend a week in Mauritius in mid-February.
Just heard that February falls within the heavy cyclone season there.
What impact to my trip if there is a cyclone? Heard that all water activity will be stopped, right?
Would you recommend me to avoid going Mauritius in Feb?

Read more : What's the impact to travellers if there is a cyclone? | Views : 681 | Replies : 1

Travel To Pointe Aux Cannoniers

Hi can anyone tell me pls what bus should i take to travel from port louis to pointe aux cannoniers and how much time it takes to get there. Thank you
Read more : Travel To Pointe Aux Cannoniers | Views : 789 | Replies : 0

Kindergarten in Albion

Hi again!

Does anybody know if there is a Kindergarten (a nursery school) in Albion or near vicinity ? I (and my kid) would be very thankful if someone knows and can give me info. :he()
Read more : Kindergarten in Albion | Views : 3297 | Replies : 12

Video of Mauritius - October 2009

For all the forum members who will be going to Mauritius for their holidays....this will put you in a holiday mood,
Gerard :cool:
Read more : Video of Mauritius - October 2009 | Views : 927 | Replies : 1

Fishing in Mauritius

There's a new local forum for discussion and info for fishing in Mauritius
Read more : Fishing in Mauritius | Views : 971 | Replies : 0

Assistance Please

Hallo everyone, Please help

My wife and I are interested in establishing our ministry and business in Mauritius. Firstly we manufacture a product called Cold Carbon asphalt mix in 25kg bags used for road repairs, new road surfaces, rural roads, speed humps, driveways, waterproofing, tennis and netball courts and many other applications. Cold carbon asphalt is a mixture of carbonated shale, aggregate and bitumen emulsion. We are based in South Africa. The product is suited ...
Read more : Assistance Please | Views : 722 | Replies : 2

School admission (Pre Primary)

Hi, Can people here advise me on the schooling for my kid. I am aware that schools such as IPS, Clavis and Alexandra House are good. But what about schools such Step Ahead Pre Primary, Cavendish, Hamptons etc. How do these fare on standard of education. As an expat, can i expect my child to benefit from studying in these schools.
Read more : School admission (Pre Primary) | Views : 5719 | Replies : 1

Need help

im a 20 year old guy and im thinking of moving to Mauritius to study at SSR college. so i was wondering if anyone can give me any tips and other stuff that i need to know. like hows the weather, the college, beaches and as im a fairly good looking guy well i think so how are the clubs and stuff there as im the only one moving there so need some company ...
Read more : Need help | Views : 580 | Replies : 3

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68584 • Total topics 9290 • Total members 9632