Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Mi Dez 07, 2016 14:36

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Feasibility Study about water

i believe this could be some how of a interest http://www.info-mauritius.com/download/Supplementing%20water%20supply%20to.pdf
important the fact is that:
Average annual yield from the reservoir for period 1995 to
2007 has been 33 Mm3 or (91.1 Ml/day)
Prevailing demands are 38 Mm3/a or (104.9 Ml/day)

and in the "news of sunday" been a nice report to.
what voice out, that they only catch 1/3 of the river and then still losing 40 to 50% in the ...
Read more : Feasibility Study about water | Zugriffe : 1592 | Antworten : 6

Tuition in Acc, maths, eco?

Help needed...
Does anyone give tuitions in Accounting, Mathematics or Economics? (Bsc level)
plz contact me
Read more : Tuition in Acc, maths, eco? | Zugriffe : 1511 | Antworten : 1

Dive Operators around Palmar Beach

Hi,

Can anyone recoomend a good dive operator on the East coast near Palmar Beach? Whats the diving like on the East coast as I'm coming out in May and looking forward to it. Can anyonbe recommend any good dive sites worth a visit?

Thanks,
Read more : Dive Operators around Palmar Beach | Zugriffe : 773 | Antworten : 0

Not recommended ! Flic en Flac: Restaurant "Le Ocean"

Hi,

I unfortunately can not recommend this restaurant any more. It is situated near the beach and the Spar supermarket. In the past I never left it disappointed, but I have to admit that I havn't eaten there since more than 6 months. The nice ambience does not reflected the effective status of the restaurant any more. I even think, one should warn people to go there:

1. Four adults with their 6 teenagers had ...
Read more : Not recommended ! Flic en Flac: Restaurant "Le Ocean" | Zugriffe : 3974 | Antworten : 11

PARTIES IN MARITIUS

ELLLOOOO,

I AM PLANNING TO TRAVEL TO MARITIUS AND A BET OF A RAVER. I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THE PARTY SEEN LIKE OVER THERE.

IS THERE ANY TRANCE PARTIES? RAVES?

THANKS,
Read more : PARTIES IN MARITIUS | Zugriffe : 883 | Antworten : 0

Scuba Diving

Hi all:

My girlfriend and I are going to Mauritius in 2 weeks time and will be staying for 1 week at Talmassa.

Can you recommend us any scuba diving schools or diving operators?

I basically would like to avoid using the one at the hotel since I do not have good references....

Thanks in advance!
Read more : Scuba Diving | Zugriffe : 1000 | Antworten : 1

I Need a Wedding Cake Made

DOes anyone know of a good cake store/supplier??

Its for my wedding in MARCH 2011.

Read more : I Need a Wedding Cake Made | Zugriffe : 3393 | Antworten : 5

Taxi Fare from Le Meridien

I will be visiting Mauritius in the third week of November and will be statying at Le Meridien.

Please advise me approx. taxi fare from Le Meridien to 1. Grand Baie 2. Port Louis

Also advise me if there are any shops/super market near Le Meridien where I can buy snacks/cold drinks/water for carrying with me on guided sight seeing tours.

Thanks in advance.
Read more : Taxi Fare from Le Meridien | Zugriffe : 1259 | Antworten : 0

Mauritius Genealogy Question

Hi to all on the forum..

I am new to this forum and of course and I am hoping that I could get some good information regarding Mauritian genealogy.

Of course I am Mauritian born but I have been away from the island for almost 35 years... now living in Melbourne Australia.

I am trying to trace ...
Read more : Mauritius Genealogy Question | Zugriffe : 5074 | Antworten : 3

Honeymoon to Mauritius in August 2011

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me, we are looking to come to Mauritius for our honeymoon 22nd August for 10/11nights. we have mixed reports about whether we should go due to the weather. all we want is to have beautiful beaches and sun.

We are also being told the North is the best place to go this time of year... any thoughts would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks
Read more : Honeymoon to Mauritius in August 2011 | Zugriffe : 2498 | Antworten : 2

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70957 • Themen insgesamt: 11501 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9724