Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:07

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Need a photographer for our wedding

We are getting married on the 29th of August, and are looking for a good and professional photographer to catpture our magical day. Does anyone know of any?

Thank you!
Read more : Need a photographer for our wedding | Views : 1654 | Replies : 4

employment agencies

Hi, I am looking for employment agencies that deal with hiring of personel for the mining industry within Africa, with a view to plumbing, construction or marketing and sales, for either Africa and Mauritius.
Many thanks
Read more : employment agencies | Views : 4602 | Replies : 4

Studio to rent?

I'm looking for a studio to rent to open a yoga studio around Blue Bay/ Pointe D'Esny. Can anyone help me please
Read more : Studio to rent? | Views : 1242 | Replies : 0

who knows efax in mauritius

I need send some fax to my clients,but my fax machine can not work well,I heard of a new way to send fax:send fax to fax machine through internet,not need fax machnie and paper,if you know the detail,let me know,hope the cost is lower than normal fax.

Read more : who knows efax in mauritius | Views : 776 | Replies : 0

Can anyone let me know what the weather is like in Grand Baie?

Read more : Weather | Views : 855 | Replies : 1

Mon Choisy Beach & old toilets

Mon Choisy beach is currently under disoute between the Beach Authority, some leaseholdes or licenceholders, traders and the community.

The short story seems to be that new public toilets were built at Mon Choisy beach. A firm has been given licences or approval from one authority to turn the old toilets into a restaurant and other facilities (note the old toilets are not being torn down, just converted). The beach traders (stalls) are objecting as ...
Read more : Mon Choisy Beach & old toilets | Views : 1050 | Replies : 0

test mauritius

just a test
mauritius, hotels, water, all the sun with the beach of sand and numbers of birds in the sky.

we gone delete this topic later, it is just a test.
Read more : test mauritius | Views : 889 | Replies : 0

American Ex-Pat Blogging From Mauritius

I've just launched a new blog detailing my experiences as an ex-patriot living on Mauritius. FYI, I've been living here for over 4 years now so I've accumulated quite a bit of first-hand knowledge and advice that I'll be dolling out over the coming weeks. Here's the URL:

Read more : American Ex-Pat Blogging From Mauritius | Views : 17369 | Replies : 78

Hiking Tours

just some days ago I started a thread in the german forum but maybe there are also some english speaking people interested:

How about having a hiking tour through the Black River Gorges National Park? As from what I heard the tour takes about 4 hours and will end around Grand Bassin. I maybe can ask a colleague of my wife about the tour and if she will assist. I went there alone recently ...
Read more : Hiking Tours | Views : 1021 | Replies : 0

Please help filling in the survey for Master thesis

Hi everybody,

I am a Master student at the School of Informatics (Lund University) and I am conducting a brief anonymous survey for the Master Thesis to study about user's privacy and risk taking on Social Networking Communities. If you could take five minutes to fill out the survey below, it would be invaluable help to me.

Here is a link to the survey:

Thank you so much ...
Read more : Please help filling in the survey for Master thesis | Views : 1249 | Replies : 0

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9636